You have GOT TO READ THIS.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'd bet YumYum's left nut that the investigator in England is Keith Andrews. WTF is an investigator from England involved in the JBR investigation? By whose authority? This is just absurd.

Prendergast is a breath of fresh air. He's intelligent, his research is impeccable, he knows his subject, and he has the facts. He proves his points with those facts, and Mills is just out of his league if he thinks he can take Prendergast on.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No, I don't think so. I'm on to it. Watch this space.

3. Watching You

Uh oh, does that mean Yum Yum's left nut is in peril?

4. Jayelles

Grue...

5. Elle

Elle Member

Jay,

I haven't heard of Keith Andrews, but I'll check the net.

It's too bad we cannot get both Mill's and Prendergast's reply published in one of the British newspapers to get the information out over there. Maybe it would stop their present production (?). How about the famous "News of the World" paper? :) Any news of Mills and Tracey having started their project yet?

6. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahaha! WY You're a naughty girl! :) Stand in the corner!

7. Jayelles

The question is - who is Mills referring to here? One "respected investigative journalist" was named in the credits for the documentary - Ray Fitzwalter. He is distinguished having many credits to his name - documentaries which I remember seeing over the years and would praise highly.

Could Mills be suggesting that Mr Fitzwalter is responsible for the Gigax mess?

One other member of the production team is Michael Chrisman, but he doesn't have nearly as many credits to his name as Ray Fitzwalter and he isn't described anywhere that I can find as an "investigative journalist".

8. Jayelles

Ray Fitzwalter may have a distinguished career, but it isn't untouched by scandal!:-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,308847,00.html

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I think you are correct. For comparison purposes I went back and looked at the credits for the first documentary, the one from 1998, and while there is some overlap (for example, Lance England worked on both), the associate producers for the 1998 doc were Sherry Keene-Osborn and Dan Glick, who as we know now were deeply in favor of the intruder theory and would have cherry-picked their investigative research results accordingly for Tracey's purposes. So we have a correlation in play that Tracey's and Mills's docs use, as producers, investigative reporters favorable to T & M's own pre-existing theories, and not independent investigative reporters who have no dog in the Ramsey case hunt and will just push to explore all possible data no matter where it may or may not lead.

10. Watching You

If I hadn't been in such a hurry, I would have read a little more carefully and known the difference between "investigator" and "investigative journalist." And, wouldn't have risked YY's left nut betting on my error.

I think YY's safe, though, because I didn't really wager with anyone specific, just threw out a general I'll bet... statement. YY gets to hold on to his jewels a bit longer.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Quote from David Mills:

"The suspect was identified by a respected investigative journalist from Britain while working closely with experienced homicide detectives intimately involved in the Ramsey case. I had no difficulty in confirming his findings. As a result of the documentary, this suspect was quite properly eliminated from the investigation."

What a absolute, bald-faced lie!

As a result of the documentary, a suspect was invented! It was only because of Jayelles and FFJ that Gigax was cleared because HE called Tom Bennett in the Boulder DA's office and found out he was NEVER A SUSPECT TO BEGIN WITH!!!

Why couldn't Tracey and Mills have called Tom Bennett BEFORE they made the documentary and found out Gigax was never a suspect.

I'll tell you why. Because they didn't want to. They knew Bennett would tell them Gigax wasn't a suspect. They didn't want the truth. They wanted money.

12. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

and so the fissures in the dam begin to grow !!! ......you canalmost feel it...its palpable.....the winds are changing.... Hurricane Karma is on its way !!

13. Watching You

What a freaking lie. The purpose of their crock was never to clear Gigax but to hang him, but because of FFJ's sharpies, Jayelles and Tricia, they didn't get away with it. Gigax didn't need to be cleared, because he was never even a suspect, except in their imaginations. The purpose of their crock was to CLEAR THE REAL KILLERS AND GLORIFY THE RAMSEY NAME.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Alan really hammered him!

15. Elle

Elle Member

Exactly, Cherokee! Mills is saving his face, and covering his tracks.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

But this is straight out of the RST playbook, is it not? How many times have we seen jams claim to have turned in DNA/evidence on a completely innocent person, only to have her say SHE HELPED TO GET HIM CLEARED?

It's absurd, it's duplicitous, and it's a bald-faced lie. Every time. They're creating INTRUDERS by sticking their NON-LE noses into the case for the sole purpose of making the Ramseys appear innocent. We've seen them do this to numerous men completely innocent of any involvement in the murder. What's so telling is that they choose dead men, or mentally ill indigents, or someone like Gigax whom they think they've obscured well enough so that he won't find out about their PUBLIC accusations or have the resources to fight them in court. John Karr thwarted their attempts to use him, but only because of the media attention. If he hadn't been arrested, he'd have been featured next, wouldn't he? Anonymously? Probably. Would he have had the money to fight the wealthy RST machine if lawyers weren't willing to take him on pro bono? Doubtful.

When are they going to start naming someone who actually had some contact with the Ramseys and might be plausible if you REALLY want to play out the intruder theory? Fleet White? He'd be all over Tracey with a law suit--not to mention, his TRUE insider knowledge of what he saw that day. They won't stir that pot again, will they? How about Pasta Jay? The same. Or someone JAR knew from school--probably from a family with money? Not gonna' happen. Only poor people who can't fight back are the targets of the RST.

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I can't help but wonder what Tracey and Mills might have done IF our alert viewer in Scotland, Jayelles, HADN'T discovered Gigax's name?

Would the next documentary have been ANOTHER prime suspect, Karr?

How many "prime suspects" can there be?

I really do wonder

18. Jayelles

There is no doubt in my mind that what would have happened is that the documentary would have been shown in the US and someone in the US would have done what I did ... OR... one of the charming "witnesses" would have been "persuaded" to divulge the prime suspect's identity by an enterprising journalist.

19. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Wonder no more, Barbara - I'll tell you the answer. Tracey and Mills would have claimed it was Karr's arrest record they showed in the Gigax documentary and hold it up as proof what great detectives they are.

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Jay, you need to clean out your PM box. My lovely communique can't get through.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice