You never know who

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Dec 26, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

yeah I heard the same thing--that it was Pam and she chose that name because she had a cat or a dog named Cinder. A lot of people use their pets names as hats.

By the way, lots of reporters used to read the forums in the early days. I was contacted many times by them, and they'd ask me questions about the case and where certain stories originated from--that kinda thing. Believe it or not a lot of people in Law Enforcement used to view the forums as something positive until the loonies took over the asylum. I also know Susan Stine used to appear all over the place, that hag.

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

I wonder what hat Susan used. I have no doubt she's been on the forums.

Yes, BobC, I use my deceased German shepherd's name, Thor, even tho I'm a girl.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thor,

I've often thought Rainsong was Susan Stine. I still think she is. :)Either her or Robert St. James.

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yes, I remember the suspicions a lot of us had about ole Rainy. I also remember St. James. I'm not smart enough to pick up on posters, tho. Don't know enough about Susan except she's a bulldog, lol

5. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Member

Jayelles, how did you come about finding out who she really is?

6. BobC

Rainsong IS Jameson. They are the same person.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The h--- you say. Holy cow!

8. Elle

Elle Member

I thought this too, Bob. Wish we could find out for sure.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Through an academic link. Consider Santa. I'm sure there are many different perspectives of him but how many think of him as an academic? Also, santa's wife - janet McReynolds is actually DR Janet McReynolds. How many people think of her as an academic?

There are lots of people who are connected to the case who have academic interests which are separate from the JonBenet Ramsey case and this person is one of them! "She" is a peripheral character who has never been mentioned by name, but she has been referred to many times.

10. Jayelles

I'm not a betting girl, but I'd feel safe placing a large bet on them NOT being the same person. I think they are two entirely different characters. There are loads of other posters that I just could not say whether they were alters of jameson or not, but I'm absolutely certain Rainsong isn't jameson.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Like is the BlueCrab on websleuths the same as Bluecrab at jamesons holiday forum?

I don't think so. Not my BlueCrab ...

Isn't it nice how she set the rules and all for the holiday "gift" forum saying: "Please - one thread started per person on their own theory." And then she starts four threads?

12. Jayelles

Definitely not Bluecrab :)

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

There's this website with information on the 1992 Butts Triple Homicide. It's where I first read so much about it. In August I referred Watching You there:

#4 August 10, 2004, 7:18 pm, Tue Aug 10 19:18:43 CDT 2004
    Watching You
    Superior Bee Admin
    JC, do you live close to where this is taking place? I haven't gotten into the Butts case much, but maybe I ought to. Have their been any books written about this case?

August 10, 2004, 7:42 pm, Tue Aug 10 19:42:36 CDT 2004

JC Location: Texarkana, USA
    No books, WatchingYou. I live about 20 miles from Atlanta, Texas. The original information I got on this case is at http://butts_info.tripod.com.

I've said before there is a downside to this website: a link to Susan Bennett aka jameson for tips. Here's a tip: don't go there, pal.
    Other than the link, it's a good site, imho.

I went to that site yesterday and jameson's email address had been deleted. It now says: "Anyone with information on this case can email buttsinfo@aol.com or contact the proper authorities." Addresses, phone numbers, email addresses of proper authorities isn't given, and I have no doubt this email address goes directly to jameson.

Is there a way to verify jameson owns that site?

14. BobC

I've gotten several PMs from people who think Jameson and Raindrain aren't the same person--but I don't know why Jameson would have signed her own post "Rainsong" that time if she wasn't just making a slip. After all I've never signed my posts Trasha or Shadow.

Who the hell knows. They are all skanks and that's the important thing.

Hey--anybody seen Shadow or JR? Howabout Hergus?

15. messiecake

messiecake Member

No Fair!!

Jayelles,

I respect you so much as a poster but how can you tease us like this ?!?!

DISH THE DIRT!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

All this intrique lately! Its making the internet fun again!

16. Jayelles

On the Public forums at jameson's you are asked to post your hat but the title comes up automatically as "re:" the post you are replying to. Other forum software puts your hat in for you automtically and leaves the title blank. There have been several times when I've made a post on her forum and I've wanted to address it (say) to DonBradley. But by habit, I have typed "DonBradley" in as the title and it comes up as the hat. Unless you have posted as a registered member, you can't go back and edit it. All you can do is make another post saying "That was me".

It's quite annoying, but it expains why there would be a post signed Rainsong with the poster's hat "jameson".

17. Jayelles

Messiecake

It really isn't dirt! The person concerned hasn't been named anywhere that I've seen. "She" has only been alluded to/referred to. Most posters would certainly be aware of her. However, she has no major part in the Ramsey case and is only concerned with one little sideshow - but in a big way in that sideshow. The discussion concerned was with regard to as aspect of that sideshow. A snide remark was made to this person suggesting that they knew nothing. I think that normally, we would tend to just read and consider it pretty typical behaviour. It throws a different light on things to find out that the inconspicuous poster has first hand knowledge about the topic in question!

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok Ok. Let me try and guess.

Col. Mustard, in the Library, with a Pipe Wrench.

19. BobC

Okay--that makes sense. I haven't stepped foot in that forum in at least five years, so you know... :404:

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well if you go to Message Board and Links at the bottom of the left side of the screen, and then if you select Butts Story on Current Affair this is what I got:
    <OBJECT id=saOC height=0 width=0 data=data:application/x-oleobject;******,MPBftEdE0hGF3gDAT6NciQADAAAaAAAAGgAAAA== classid=clsid:B45FF030-4447-11D2-85DE-00C04FA35C89></OBJECT><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=3 width=400><TBODY><TR><TD id=tableProps vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD id=tableProps2 vAlign=center align=left width=360>The page cannot be found

</TD></TR><TR><TD id=tablePropsWidth width=400 colSpan=2>The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.</TD></TR><TR><TD id=tablePropsWidth2 width=400 colSpan=2><HR color=#c0c0c0 noShade>Please try the following:

• <LI id=list1>If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. <LI id=list2>Open the<SCRIPT> Homepage(); </SCRIPT> www.jameson245.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want. <LI id=list3>Click the [​IMG] Back button to try another link.
    • Click [​IMG] Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
    Internet Explorer

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <OBJECT id=saOC height=0 width=0 data=data:application/x-oleobject;******,MPBftEdE0hGF3gDAT6NciQADAAAaAAAAGgAAAA== classid=clsid:B45FF030-4447-11D2-85DE-00C04FA35C89></OBJECT>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice