Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Uhhmmmm--Laci Peterson?

Oh wait. She was in Cali.

Fed, are these two activities at the behest of Keenan or independent thereof?

Default I can't say...

...because I don't know.

But if I were Keenan, I'd invite them over for a sit-down.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Uhhh..Are you guys trying to get me run over by the bus with the wheels that go 'round and 'round???
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    I wouldn't be as concerned about the bus as I would about the daddy and the sister.
    ???
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    LinWad's daddy murdered his mommy and his sister has been in and out of psycho care.
    Let's all do the Damaged Genetics dance!
    :sponge: :sponge: :sponge: :sponge:

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

I wonder if she goes on-line.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I've always thought Limpy looks a little deranged. Mayhap it runs in the family?
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Boy, can you imagine the Christmas dinners they have?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

The sins of the fathers aren't the fault of the children. I correspond with the son of a very high profile murder victim and these kind of things do screw the kids up big time.

I think we need to take a step back and feel sympathy for people suffering from mental illness. For months I have watched as the poster FreeFalling has accused me of being responsible for the most unbelievable actions. I try to feel compassion for her because she clearly has some serious mental issues.

At the end of the day, I can count my blessings. Some people must have a pretty awful existence.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default freeSpeech: L. Lin Wood

If this has all ready been posted would a mod please delete it? Anyway, I had this saved and thought this seemed like an appropriate time to post it.

freeSpeech: L. Lin Wood
    Attorney Speaks Out About Media Frenzies
    Oct. 12, 2006

(CBS) It's quiet now, but don't be fooled – another media frenzy is just around the corner.

It may take a few weeks or a few months — or maybe just the next slow news cycle — but it will happen again just as it has happened in the past.

O.J. Simpson, JonBenét Ramsey, Chandra Levy, Laci Peterson. A partial role call of media frenzies.

John Mark Karr was added to the list, as the morning talk shows and 24/7 cable networks saw their ratings soar as the image of Mr. Karr being paraded in front of cameras in Thailand was played over and over again.

And with each media frenzy, the same old "talking heads" resurface for another 15 minutes of fame and are introduced as experts instead of being correctly recognized as uninformed windbags who likely would never be allowed to testify in a court of law.

But the media frenzy does not care. It will substitute itself for the system of justice. And each morning and each night will deliver a guilty or not guilty verdict to the viewers. Never mind that the verdict will be based on speculation, rumor, gossip, or hearsay. Never mind that most of the so-called facts will be wrong.

The media frenzy drives ratings and ratings drive profits. Truth is too often too boring.

A word of caution: When the next media frenzy dominates your television screen, be skeptical perhaps to the point of disbelief. Or better yet, turn off the television and read a good book.

L. Lin Wood has 29 years experience as a trial lawyer focusing on civil litigation, representing individuals and corporations as plaintiffs or defendants in tort and business cases involving claims of significant damage. Mr. Wood also has extensive experience in First Amendment litigation and management of the media in high profile cases.

freeSpeech: L. Lin Wood

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n2086683.shtml
    Last edited by Little; November 12, 2006, 12:34 pm at Sun Nov 12 12:34:15 UTC 2006.

Bump for current Wood discussion.

And I must add...the above article where Wood complains poor PERV KARR was done wrong by the mean old media is RICH! Kind of like the proverbial killer who murders his parents and then begs the court for mercy because he's an orphan....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.