Lin Wood's ego will be his downfall

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 8, 2003.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Boy, can you imagine the Christmas dinners they have? :nervous:

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The sins of the fathers aren't the fault of the children. I correspond with the son of a very high profile murder victim and these kind of things do screw the kids up big time.

I think we need to take a step back and feel sympathy for people suffering from mental illness. For months I have watched as the poster FreeFalling has accused me of being responsible for the most unbelievable actions. I try to feel compassion for her because she clearly has some serious mental issues.

At the end of the day, I can count my blessings. Some people must have a pretty awful existence.

3. Little

Little Member

freeSpeech: L. Lin Wood

If this has all ready been posted would a mod please delete it? Anyway, I had this saved and thought this seemed like an appropriate time to post it.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Bump for current Wood discussion.

And I must add...the above article where Wood complains poor PERV KARR was done wrong by the mean old media is RICH! Kind of like the proverbial killer who murders his parents and then begs the court for mercy because he's an orphan....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice