Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Hey Elle, my motto is "I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure" ....
    Hi Jayelles,

Will reply to this interesting post tomorrow. It's "Father's Day" here, and I have to leave. I understand perfectly what it's like to sit on the fence. I was sure happy to get off it! We should let Jams know we're two "Braveheart Fighting Scots! "DINNAE TARRY WAE ME" If I remember correctly (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Unhappy

Looking at the fact that the Ramseys have no problem letting people like Susan Stine, Lynn Wood and Susan Bennett aka Jameson speak for them makes one really have to question their ethics, which leads one to question everything about them eventually. So I examined everything they said very closely.

Jayelles, what finally convinced me that something was amiss here is that each time the Ramseys open(ed) their mouths they contradict(ed) themselves. When you lay their media statements beside their book, beside their depositions it becomes clear that they keep changing their story. Now unless one is not being honest why would someone have to change one's story or keep embellishing it?

You want a good look at grieving parents? Look at the Rochas.

Little girls don't just get dead in their own homes on Christmas Eve with no explanation, everyone pointing fingers, parents "getting on with their lives," while getting rich but no one going to prison. Frankly, it ticks me off and I will be here until someone pays the piper.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Hi Jayelles,

Will reply to this interesting post tomorrow. It's "Father's Day" here, and I have to leave. I understand perfectly what it's like to sit on the fence. I was sure happy to get off it! We should let Jams know we're two "Braveheart Fighting Scots! "DINNAE TARRY WAE ME" If I remember correctly (?).
    Braveheart to you too :-) It's Father's Day here too. That's funny - our MOthers Days are different.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default J_r

I'm not familiar with the Rocha case.

I wonder what the Ramseys would say about jameson nowadays? Susan Stine too - are they still great buddies? What would John Ramsey say about her and her shenanigans if asked in an interview?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Arrow

Jayelles, I forget you are U.K.

Click on "search" above and type or paste in "Laci Denise Rocha Peterson." You can also go to the Current, High Profile Criminal Cases forum or you may be familiar but know this as the "Laci Peterson" case?

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

I know that Laci Petersen was the pregnant girl. Was her body found in a landfill site and they were looking for the child? No that's another case. (What case am I thinking on?)

I got so drawn into the vanDam case that I resisted following any more! Did the husband do it?

Unhappy

Laci's body, heavily pregnant with Connor, was evidently weighted down in the bay. Connor's body floated to shore and Laci's came ashore a couple of day's later. Scott (or Scaught as he's usually referred to), the husband, is currently on trial. Did he do it? Who else had reason to? He's a cad and a callous jerk based on the face he presented to the media and world from day one of Laci's disappearance. His mistress will most likely testify at trial for the prosecution.

OMG, that's awful. Had she given birth before she died? How tragic.

This case hasn't been covered here at all.

Unhappy

No. You need to read the forum about what has gone on but basically, they are calling it a coffin birth. The marine life ate away at her torso until her uterus expelled the baby. Her limbs and head have not been recovered and Scaught's alibi the day she went missing? He was fishing in the same part of the bay where both his wife and the baby washed ashore.

Try staying on the fence for that case.

Default JustinCase

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase
    jameson

Shall we make a DETAILED list of EVERYTHING you've sold to the tabs?
    There's more than the 40K? Yes, please make the list.

JC,

If I had the list I would have already posted it in the thread I've created called Exposing Jameson at cyberlseuths, an intention I intend to fulfill but when the time is right and I posess enough information to do so; at this point in time, the only people who know exactly how much she's made off JonBenet are hir and those she sold information to. It would be nice to have an exact figure but 40k is a whole lot to make off a murdered child, it's despicable in the worst imaginable way considering her status as proRamsey for all those years.

Default Yes

Yes, it is alot to make off a murdered child. I guess that would be considered taxable business income. Exposing Jameson at cybersleuths, I can hardly wait!