Misinformation on Other Forums

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jun 14, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

One thing I have noticed is that Susan Bennett aka Jameson tends to post "hats" when it's a well known poster hat i.e. someone who has been around since day one or shortly therafter and never changed hats. I suspect you are right about the made up post when no hat is used.

I believe the reason she doesn't post links, is because readers would see the extent to which she is quoting out of context and would also be able to educate themselves about both sides of the case or learn what hirself calls "misinformation," which is fact is generally anything but.

Those new to the case would also learn what a :lier: hir is because those who have been around since the days of the BNF (Boulder News Forum) have saved her early posts, posts which hir now insists have been altered. Too many of us read and saw those posts. Her goose was cooked years ago.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She cannot accuse me of altering posts. I have a piece of software which saves webpages as a graphic. It does it automatically and will save the linked pages automatically too. The resultant file sizes are very small. However, the main point is that there is no edit feature in this software. You can display the webpages via the reader only. It is a bit of a pain if I want to quote from a saved page so I tend to save pages that interest me as html files too, but the main point is that if I was accused of altering a post, I could prove I hadn't.

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

When I want to save something for posterity, I click on "File," "Send page by Email." I then email the page to myself and frequently to several other people who have a vested interest in preserving the information. To my knowledge, you can't alter an incoming email without doing a forward or reply, which would change the time and date it was sent. This may seem unimportant until you start taking about emails that are 6-7 years old. ;)

4. Elle

Elle Member

Ah! My old friend Rainsong!

I'm laughing here, Jayelles, I should have tagged Rainsong's name on the list to be slapped :frog2: We clashed on CN2000 last year, and Thor, Little and I were so weary of her, we left. Normally CN2000 was known for it's strict rules, but she slipped through the cracks. We had a feeling Rainsong may well be "Susan Stine" the game player. Then we thought she may well be Jams herself when her name appeared "editing" Rainsong's post on her own site (???)From what I have read of Rainsong on other sites, she doesn't seem to be welcomed anywhere she goes. jmo, of course

Jameson has had my posts on her site before, Jayelles. I did go over there and acknowledge that the posts she had taken were mine, that I wasn't going to stay and discuss them, just wanted them to know I was the person who had posted them. I think most of us have had our posts there. We cheered up the newest member by saying ..."Join the Club!"

So ... Rainsong, if you're reading this, how come you never gave me, "your old sparring partner" some credit for being the one who wants to slap the Grand Jury around? They were nothing but a bunch of idiot sticks!

5. Elle

Elle Member

All the way, Lurker!!! :wood: :viking:

6. Elle

Elle Member

Just ignore her!

Best way to deal with someone like that is to just ignore her, Jayelles! Like Jams, she craves attention!

7. Jayelles

She certainly has some psychological problems IMO. She's over at Purgatory doing her name-calling thing. For that, my father would have called her a fish-wife. Or he would have said she could "have a right guid battle ower the wash-hoose key". :)

She's obviously trying to deflect attention from her inability to substantiate her false accusations against me. It is completely without foundation to suggest that I think the Ramseys asked for JonBenet to be murdered. I thought it came from me saying that I thought the Ramseys brought public criticism upon themselves and that they should be ashamed of themselves for not doing more to help the investigation in those crucual early days. However, Rainsong says she wasn't confused and that she feels that I think the "Ramseys asked for it" (i.e. Jonebenet being murdered).

It's insane to suggest such a thing. Just makes you wonder what goes on in some people's minds. To look at one thing and perceive something quite different.

Anyway, I've taken your advice and put her back on Ignore. She doesn't like us discussing her here (although it was OK for her to make the first posts about us over there).

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Rainsong is definately not Jameson. Her style of writing shows that she is much more educated. She posts at John Douglas' forum.

I found something left of Pierce's website. Does anyone know what this is?

http://www.mcfworld.org/

Here's the article from Maryland about that nutcase, Pierce:

http://www.gazette.net/200246/frederick/news/130931-1.html

by Michelle Yoffee-Beard
    Staff Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nov. 14, 2002

Tears flowed endlessly from Dina Naylor's big brown eyes when she talked last week of her beloved grandson, Jahi Turner. She constantly ponders the 2-year-old's whereabouts, ever since he disappeared from his last April en route from Frederick to California with his mother and her boyfriend.

So when Douglas Pierce of the Millennium Children's Fund, a nonprofit agency, flew in from California claiming to have news of Jahi's whereabouts, the family anxiously gathered for word of his fate.

Along with his luggage, Pierce brought the worst news possible. Little Jahi, Pierce allegedly told the family, was dead and the police just hadn't told them yet. He suggested the investigation had run amok because of Jahi's ethnicity.

Jahi is African-American.

The man told Naylor he came to Frederick to help the family raise funds for Jahi's funeral, which he suggested should be held on his birthday on Feb. 10, 2003. That would give the family nearly three months to raise money.

"He told us that it should be a celebration of Jahi's life," Naylor said. "He prayed with the family in a prayer circle while we all cried."

In the meantime, the family said, Pierce instructed them to hold a press conference. He told them Frederick Mayor Jennifer Dougherty and others would be in attendance.

The event was to have been held on Thursday, Oct. 24, on the steps of the Frederick County Courthouse.

Both Naylor and her son, Tramane Sampson, Jahi's biological father, took time off from work to organize the event.

Naylor, though, felt in her gut that something was wrong. She started to ask questions but kept telling herself that Pierce was trying to be helpful.

"He was talking sense and we believed him," said Naylor.

But the strange circumstances surrounding Pierce's arrival and the ensuing conversations were a constant nagging whisper in Naylor's mind.

Naylor was never told where Jahi's body was found, how he died or exactly why the police never contacted the family directly. In their grief, the family did not think to ask of the details at first. Naylor suggested that perhaps they just didn't want to know.

But Pierce kept asking for money and getting it -- with funds the family had to borrow from anyone who would give it.

"He wanted money to fax things and for his own expenses. Tramane even went and borrowed money to buy a fax machine," said Naylor.

The day before the press conference, the family's private investigator, Bill Garcia, confirmed Naylor's suspicions that Pierce's intentions may not be Jahi's burial. He told Naylor that Pierce wanted to help a candidate in a race for District Attorney of San Diego and alluded to the fact that the investigation was stymied because of Jahi's ethnic background.

Pierce repeatedly told Naylor that Jahi's disappearance doesn't remain in the media spotlight with the likes of Elizabeth Smart, the blond-haired teen from Utah who also went missing, and the only reason for that is because Jahi is African American.

But Naylor said the color of Jahi's skin has nothing to do with the seemingly stalled case.

"People say to me that the fact that if Jahi weren't black, maybe he'd be found by now, but I don't like to think that about people. I believe that the police and investigators are working hard on this case," she said.

Garcia, a San Diego private investigator, agrees that race has nothing to do with this case.

"Jahi is the most publicized missing child right now from this area," Garcia said. He is working the case for Naylor and Sampson on a pro bono basis.

The final straw for Naylor, she said, was when she noticed Pierce tugging on his chest and realized he was tape recording everything.

"I don't know what he was going to use it for, but I knew it wasn't right," Naylor said.

Several telephone messages were left at Pierce's business, but he did not return the calls.

The Frederick Police Department was aware that Pierce was in town, but chose to take no part in the activities of Pierce and his organization.

"We were aware of the fact that he was here and that his purpose was some political movement as it applies to this investigation in San Diego, so we didn't get involved," said Lt. Thomas V. Chase.

Garcia believes police have been working hard on this case, revealing that they searched a landfill in May. He also reported that at 10 p.m. on Nov. 5, police spent a lot of time in the home of Jahi's mother and stepfather in San Diego.

Garcia said an arrest may be imminent but that Pierce's actions did not help the case at all, and in fact hurt a family who has already lost a child.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Tough cookies! :survivor:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2004
  10. Little

Little Member

You are not alone Jayelles

Jayelles, many of us have felt your frustration. In one of my less gracious moments I made a post about "someone". In it I made reference to what might be making them...um...so ?contrary? Well, here it is, you fill in the blanks.

The gentle people here block the first part of the ant word, but suffice it to say the poster this was direct toward placed PA in front of their hat for a while. I guess it didn't annoy them as much as they annoyed me.

Little

11. Elle

Elle Member

Rhymes with hiss! :snake: I remember that time very well, Little!

12. Jayelles

Sabrina

I hope Pierce goes to jail. As I said, he's a conman. Gives me the shivers.

13. Jayelles

Elle and Little

When someone starts the juvenile name-calling, I switch off. When I was a student, I worked for a couple of years as a relief care assistant in a nursing home. I loved it. There were different units in the home, psycho-geriatric, elderly stroke and young chronic-sick. I remember one resident of the psycho-geriatric unit who used to curse and swear and shout insults at the staff. At first, I used to jump out of my skin when I heard her shout "F*ing Wh*re" at me as I walked into the room, but then it was evident that she did it to everyone including the vicar's wife who worked as a volunteer and small children who came to visit their grandparents/great grandparents!

Eventually, you just learned that this was part of her illness and ignored it because coming from her, it didn't mean anything at all. She couldn't help it.

14. Jayelles

Providing links

Our "friend" continuous with her little tirade posting:-

Clearly she thinks she was doing a decent thing in "flaming you without naming you" and that NO-ONE would ever have made the connection between you and your copied post (only big bad Jay went and let the cat out of the bag!)

Guess that means no cookies for me Elle? :)

Edited to say - I don't actually recall seeing any post where she has slapped my wrist for "pointing out your stupidity", but then again, she's made numerous posts to me after I put her on ignore.

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Are allya talking about Susan jameson Bennett from Hickory, NC? Is that the poster you are talking about? What's this about a :(:(:(:(ant? Pithant? Pistant?

I realize name-calling is juvenile, but sometimes that's all they understand, because it's where they are coming from. Personally, I think a$$hole is a wonderful word. It describes some people so well. I don't call names just to call names. I just think a$$hole fits better than anus. Or, maybe not.

Nutjob, psycho, sociopath - they all fit, and if they fit, then pi$sant must wear them. There is a time and place for everything, even name calling. My problem is, even I, with my vast array of wonderful and derogatory descriptions for people like Susan jameson Bennett, don't seem to be able to find a strong enough adjective or noun for the evil b!tch. Oh, there's one - b1tch - and yet, a b1tch is a female dog, and I think it does the dog a disservice to compare it to Susan jameson Bennett.

I suppose I could use CSU's president's term of endearment, but I'm not fond of Susan jameson Bennett, so I guess I can't use that one, either. I have to dig deeply to come up with something strong enough to describe her.

Evil, contemptable, malignant, maggot-infested, black-hearted liar comes pretty close, but not quite there.

Sometimes, ladies, you've got to say it the way it really is.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Great post WY :)

What a great post this is. It says it all.

The woman in question is Rainsong WY. Have permission from Little to post the following. We were all having problems with this poster on the JB forum CN2.

Little

8/4/03 04:36 PM
    Get a job [Post#: 123312 / re: 123298 ]

Ok Rainsong. You're the biggest & baddest hombre of them all. Your skills in debating and intelligent exchange of ideas are surpassed only by your ineptitude of providing good book reviews. Neither are based on anything more that a desire to create some sort of imaginary importance of your own opinion. Perhaps you should work on removing that enormous board you have lodged up your derriere. You might become a less annoying Little :(:(:(:(ant if that wasn’t constantly irritating you.

If you suffer from such a damaged ego perhaps you should work on building it up by doing something constructive as opposed to destructive. Disrupting a board is no big thing – it’s honestly not that difficult and it really does not take require much more than too much time on your hands. Your assertion that you want to help the Ramseys in their plight to have their side of the story understood is laughable. That is, unless your assignment/agenda/pitiful purpose in life is to become enough of an annoyance to keep people from pursuing their thoughts. You are very transparent and the posters here are just too polite to tell you that there is an odor about you.

Up to this point I could have given a hoot in hell what you said. I know manure when I smell it. Even crap serves a purpose in the whole scope of things. However, when you beLittle someone as sincere as Elle – someone who would gladly debate you one the elements of the case. I don’t know who you are trying to impress but maybe you should consider associating with a better class of people if this type of behavior impresses them.

JMHO - And a darned good one.
    Little
    ......................................................................................................
    I can't type P-i-s-s-a-n-t here because it comes out like this :(:(:(:(ant :)

17. Elle

Elle Member

Back to " Ignoring this P-I-S-S-A-N-T of a woman" Jayelles. About the patient above, that was quite an experience for you. I must admit, I don't go to Jam's site too often and would never have known. I thank you for telling me. It proves that Rainsong really cares for me. *choke*

18. Elle

Elle Member

Little and WY win the gold cup!!

Little and WY win the gold cup for the best description of Rainsong and Jams.

Three :bowdown: :toast: :survivor: cheers!

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The poster is Rainsong instead of jammy sue. Ah, yes, Rainsong, the weakest link at Purgatory.

Is there a noticeable difference between Susan Bennett and Rainsong besides the fact that Rainsong seems a little more intelligent? They are both spiteful posters; I guess the same description fits them both.

20. Elle

Elle Member

WY, Rainsong appeared with a backup called Robert St. James. It was obvious this was a planned attack on CN2. St. James vanished after the destruction and I've never seen this hat again. Someone mentioned he/she was a book reviewer for Amazon.

You're right, there is little difference between Jammy Sue and Rainsong. One is a clone of the other. There was the episode of Jams editing Rainsong's post, but explained this away by saying she was tired.

We also thought RST may be the game player, Susan Stine (?). Whoever they are, they are all tarred with the one brush and belong to the Ramsey suck-up club.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice