Default Bush

JR contributed $1000 to George Bush's cmpaign in 1992:-

http://www.newsmeat.com/fec/bystate_...sey&first=John

RAMSEY, JOHN B
    BOULDER, CO 80302
    ACCESS GRAPHICS BUSH, GEORGE (R)
    President
    BUSH - QUAYLE '92 PRIMARY COMMITTEE INC $1000 04/08/92
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Even more interesting:

Sydney Barrows donated $50.00 to John Ramsey's campaign according to Candy. In addition, Lin Wood, Haddon, Bynum, et al all donated $500.00 to JR.

Gee, no donations from all their friends like the Stines, etc.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Angry See!

I knew that the Hoffmans were supporters of the Ramseys. Darnay SUCKED in the courtroom on purpose.

IMO-
    RR

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Hmmmmm

Now I am wondering if it's a Call-Girl connection.....and for the record, I believed Kim Ballard's initial confession regarding John Ramseys answering her Personal Ad and requesting that she dress a certain way for him.

RR

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Can you believe it?

Darnay Hoffman, the worst lawyer on the planet, sued the Ramseys on behalf of two of his clients and loses BIG TIME in the courtroom. Now his WIFE gives to John's campaign?

WTF????
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Default Sidney

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Can you believe it?

Darnay Hoffman, the worst lawyer on the planet, sued the Ramseys on behalf of two of his clients and loses BIG TIME in the courtroom. Now his WIFE gives to John's campaign?

WTF????
    I have a recollection of some comment she made a while back which may have suggested she wasn't entirely behind Darnay in some matters. Can anyone remember this?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I have a recollection of some comment she made a while back which may have suggested she wasn't entirely behind Darnay in some matters. Can anyone remember this?
    My recollection was a while ago when it was announced that Joel Steinberg would receive employment on Darnay's show. It was stated that it was her show or that she was the producer or something like that

I think she responded with very strong comments regarding her hiring of Joel, denied it vehemently and stated that she had nothing whatsoever to do with the show, or Joel Steinberg

I'll try to locate the thread

Default Hello again

Mandarin, you wrote:
    "I wonder what the Rams will do for an encore, if John fails in his attempts at political power."

I don't know, but I can bet that they will not fold their tents and silently steal away into the night. The Ram's wastelands, littered with ruined reputations and broken lives, are getting bigger and uglier. Before long, and when they least expect it, they are probably going to disappear into one of their own traps.

God save us from another one their publicity stunts. The world is not ready for a steady diet of their plastic, evil puff and frill. Their latest appearance on MSNBC, displayed anew ( in all its gory) pathatic, hallow creatures, pretending to be human; whereas I (plus, no doubt, others) view them as mere shells of their former selves.

They are running (barely) on pseudo praise from foolish and uninformed people. The need that "rush" in the limelight to keep going. However, before long, that will subside, and they will be out searching again for something else to boost their egos. As long as there are fools around, the Rams will get their
    needed "fixes."

Elle 1 and Justic Case, I appreciated your kind remarks. Your feedbacks are my "fixes." LOL!

Peace and love,
    GL

What a delightful thing to wake up to this morning: The complete list of contributors to John's campaign. Let us put it under the microscope and see what germs of info make themselves visible.

How interesting. Certain family dynamics lay revealed.

Melinda contributed, but John Andrew did not!

Jeff Ramsey and his wife Peggy contributed.
    Don Paugh contributed.

Don's new wife did not contribute.
    Pam Paugh did not contribute.
    Polly Paugh and her husband did not contribute.
    John's ex-wife Lucinda did not contribute.

The Stines are indeed noticeably absent.

I am not surprised by the White family having no place among the contributors. But where is Dr. Beuf? Where are the Fernies?

I notice also that a "friend" of Lou Smit made a donation.

I guess it would look bad for Lou to contribute, so he'll have his "friends" do it for him

As a person who has always felt something was very wrong with the whole "stine" thing, I'd be interested if they had a falling out in Atlanta, which would also prompt them to move to Michigan

WHERE ARE THE STINES AND I WONDER IF THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY REGARDING THEIR GOOD FRIENDS THE RAMSEYS?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    My recollection was a while ago when it was announced that Joel Steinberg would receive employment on Darnay's show. It was stated that it was her show or that she was the producer or something like that

I think she responded with very strong comments regarding her hiring of Joel, denied it vehemently and stated that she had nothing whatsoever to do with the show, or Joel Steinberg

I'll try to locate the thread
    yes B, that rings a bell.

Default Why_Nut

Did Rod Westmoreland contribute? I see he has been more than generous to the Republican Party over the years - tens of thousands of dollars worth:-

http://www.newsmeat.com/fec/bystate_...n_year=&next=0