Why is Ramsey Running? Need all thoughts.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 19, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:2cents: was me. I donated it to add my two cents to this campaign when the Ramseys haven't done everything in their power to assist the BPD. JMH&CPO I did so with a written message. Interestingly enough, when you hit submit, there is an error message that states they only accept $20-500 donations but they accepted my $.02 donation - go figure. :rolleyes:

From my on-line bank info:
    05/07/2004 *** DEBIT ( 0.02) XXX.XX
    LIQUIDPOLITICS,I BATON ROUGE LA 0220AM
    *** DEBIT #XXXXXX

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

To date, John Ramsey has given $60,000 of his money to his election campaign. So much for being "impoverished." I should be so poor.

If I remember right, none of the money Ramsey contributed was listed as a loan, but an outright donation. John Ramsey seems almost desperate to win this primary. To spend close to a quarter million dollars on a primary election in northern Michigan is very rare. If Ramsey does win, he'll have to raise even more money in a bid to defeat the Democratic Party challenger in the November general election.

According to filed campaign records, Ramsey has taken in over $111,000. The lawyers who kept the Ramseys out of jail, Bynum and Haddon, gave $1000 combined. Lin Wood donated $500, and even Darney Hoffman's wife, Sydney, donated $50.

In comparison, Jeff Garfield has received about $15,000 in donations, and most of that is from his own pocket.

If money can buy an election, then John Ramsey is well on his way to succeeding.

IMO

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Let's hear it for JR.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I feel we should all donate a penny with the slogan, " A penny for your thoughts John, in other words, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?"

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You should know

JR,

Jameson has posted your name and address on her website. She got it from the contribution list to John Ramsey.

She is just a piece of ****

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Donations to Ramsey

Someone should tell John Ramsey that jameson is picking out the personal details of some of his donors and posting them at her forum - deliberately identifying them as BORG posters.

Gosh, this could put some people off donating you know. Someone should tell John Ramsey that jameson's actions could end up depriving his campaign funds of some crucual $$$s

jameson indicates that she recognises some of the names of posters in there. I imagine posters won't be among the high contributors. Nice one jameson. I guess that might put one or two more potential donors off contributing. John Ramsey will love you for that.

6. Barbara

Thank goodness you weren't allowed to contribute.

I wonder if John Ramsey will be upset that she is doing this.

It could also be a way of reminding her posters (I stated this at Purgatory also) what can happen if they dare to cross her. Indirectly, of course.

She is truly slime

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Once again the skank proves hirself lower than low...posting posters names.

Gee...didn't she critisize Tricia for the same thing?

Where Rainrong's outrage? Prolly ashamed of the skank...and has to hide her face. Actually, IMO, Rainrong is Jams the scam hirself.

8. Barbara

Outrage? At Susan Bennett? At her forum?

You think they want THEIR information posted next?

I think not!

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Susan Bennett didn't have to go too far to get my personal information and neither does anyone else. I don't try to hide who I am. For the record she has not posted my actual street number or address and that could mean any number of things with hirself. I would advise her to stop doing crap like that because it is going to come back and bite her butt one of these days. I have forwarded the thread from her forum to my attorney just to keep on file.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Maybe the 50 bucks a year to post is hush money?

JR good for you giving the info to your attorney!

11. Barbara

I am truly glad your actual address is not posted. She is truly vindictive and the mail you could receive could be endless and cruel.

As far as turning that over to your attorney, good move.

I feel much better now. I was really worried about your info out there.

12. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Barbara, I would advise Susan Bennet not to mess with Texas mail even by posting a false address because if that is a real street number and name and mail starts arriving there she could be in a mess of trouble. This is one of the fastest growing counties in the nation and just because a street isn't listed on mapquest.com etc. doesn't mean it does not exist.

Texas is not a state you mess around in even on the Internet.

13. Barbara

Are you saying that Jameson didn't print your home address or that the address given with the donation is not your own?

Either way, she had no right to post it.

14. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Barbara, I had to give my real information with my donation or it would not have cleared my bank but more importantly, my message would not have gone through.

Susan Bennett aka Jameson did in fact print my personal information but used a bogus street number and name at least at the point I was alerted to the thread and went over to grab it and forward it to my attorney. If someone who saw the thread earlier can verify that there was in fact a different street name and number posted and wants to tell me in PM's what it was I will definitely take action if it was my real address. Even if that information is easy to locate, Susan Bennett should know better than to post it on a forum. It just isn't kosher and an uglier person would come right back and post hers - yes, Susan I do have yours but I am not that stupid or mean.

BTW, Susan aka Jameson, if you bothered to get in touch with the Ramseys, that is if they will talk to you now that you sold them out, you would know that my message to them was not the least bit mean or nasty but it did give them my opinion of where their focus should be rather than on the political arena and I am entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Could you please post the url, Jayelles? Thank you! :)

16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Sure

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/272.html#3

Well at least J_R's donation stands out. All those dollar donations get lost in the running total ROFL!

I'd guess that jameson's posting of donor's personal details might put some people off donating. I don't think JR would be too happy about that.

Maybe Jeff Garfield would be interested to know that John Ramsey has an obsessed devotee who does nasty things like this and that she did things like this for years with the Ramseys' blessing?

17. Elle

Elle Member

Too bad there isn't a more fair and square way of voting for a candidate. To me, it sounds like such an "up-the-creek" way to vote for someone in this manner, depending on the cash flow going into the campaigns, It doesn't make sense to me, plus all the mud-slinging from either side.

It seems Jams is still working hard to be back on the Ramsey party list.

I wonder what JR's 2 cents bought? One Kleenex to catch the tears of joy or sadness when the voting is over (?).

Thanks, Jay.

18. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Someone should also tell JR that the particular poster mentioned was on the fence until the likes of Ramsey friends like Susan Bennett aka Jameson and Susan Stine along with the Ramsey's own words convinced her of Ramsey guilt, hence making her "BORG." That ought to really make his day.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

JR,

Susan Bennett is now trying to justify the posting of your personal information on her "very respectable website." She fails to mention that she has a history of harassing people once she gets their personal info, and even calls their place of employment. Her minions have also threatened others ... so her posting of personal information is not just a public service, but an invitation to harassment.

Ms. Bennett also insists she has posted your correct address. I think your attorney should be contacted tomorrow so he/she can shut her up, and shut her down.

However, the FIRST thing you should do tomorrow is contact the Ramsey campaign, and tell them about Ms. Bennett's posting of your personal information on her dubious website, and her history of harassment. I would also inform them you are going to contact the media regarding Ms. Bennett and her various activities on their behalf including the sale of information to the National Examiner. Be sure to include her tales of molestation with snakes, shower dreams, and velvet sex gloves.

I hope you get to speak to Patsy personally.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/272.html#3

Susan Bennett wrote ...

>"As for my posting a name and address - the person who sent in 2 cents obviously wanted to make a public statement. I documented that action on a very respectable website that documents all kinds of Ramsey case issues. If she and her friends have a problem with that I will pass on advice I give my own kids - - - - you will be judged by your words and deeds, if you don't want something held against you - - don't do it."<

Susan Bennett also wrote ...

>"JR posted, "I had to give my real information with my donation or it would not have cleared my bank but more importantly, my message would not have gone through. Susan Bennett aka Jameson did in fact print my personal information but used a bogus street number and name ..."

>NOT SO! I would NEVER do that!

>I copied and pasted the name and address and posted the URL so anyone could see for themselves that I had told the truth.

>I thought perhaps JR had complained to the campaign people about her name being there for all to see - - I still think that is likely what was happening there - so I went back to check.

>The URL was long, was going to destroy the margins in the thread so I put it on 4 lines but if you copy and paste each line you will get to the right page - - and there is still is - -"<

IMO

20. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Thanks for the update Cherokee.

Susan Bennett aka Jameson can try to justify what ever she wants to - she is wrong and needs to remove the information. I am sure my attorney can convince her of her faulty beliefs. I also intend to let the Ramsey camp know they need to get control of their friend once and for all. They approved of Susan Bennett in their book and now she runs amuck doing as she pleases. I will hold them personally responsible for this latest escapade.

Not sure why she is insisting that is my correct address. It's not.

Type 8793 Simpson Rd Georgetown, Tx into mapquest.com and see what response you get. Simpson Road won't even come up much less with that street number.

We all know Susan Bennett doesn't hesitate to lie when it suits her - she's admitted to it. Don't know...don't care why she is insisting the info is correct but the street information (name and number) is wrong as you can see for yourself.

I have no problem being judged for my actions but Susan Bennett is not my judge and has no right to post my personal information. I am not a public figure in this (or any other) case. Susan Bennett best be sure she is on proper legal ground come morning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice