Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

There was also that frightful book by some minister. It was also extremely libellous.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

[QUOTE=Cherokee]
    Ha. I'd love to see the Ramseys sue just one person who took them all the way through deposition and trial. Unfortunately, I don't think it will ever happen. They'd drop the lawsuit before taking it that far.

Fox News is in the catbird seat. They have the information to either have Wood drop the suit and pay their legal expenses, or take it to trial. Sadly, I must agree that all the way will not happen. I've seen too many blown opportunities to believe otherwise.

"Fox News is in the catbird seat. They have the information to either have Wood drop the suit and pay their legal expenses, or take it to trial."

Either way, it will be a win for justice, imho.

Default bobc

"Patsy's own sister Pam said the handwriting in the ransom note looked EXACTLY like Patsy's writing."

C'mon, bob. You don't really believe Pam said that do you? Talk about naive! Either she was commenting on what people like Steve Thomas were saying or she was misquoted. Do you have the exact quote?

Default Pam Paugh said

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/paugh19.html

PAUGH: Well, I am not a handwriting expert and don't proclaim to be one. But I would guess that probably a group of ten or 12 of us could sit down, and I'll try to copy the same ad copy, if you will, and I might have a loop that looks like yours, Larry, or I might have a crossing of a T or dotting of an I that looks like Lisa's or Dr. Lee's. So I wouldn't say that just because Patsy has given five samples, and there are one or two items in there that look like they could be that that is factual evidence. When, in fact, I have known this woman now for 39 years, and that is not her writing. I can point out many things that do not look like her writing.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

I remember the pageant forms and things which showed Patsy's handwriting, I was struck by how similar the handwriting was. The R's, t's and y's especially...I believe Patsy wrote the note.

I bet Fox settles...too bad, think of all the publicity and money they could make getting the truth out.

Actually, I think it was Patsy's mother, Nedra, who made a comment about whoever wrote the ransom note copied Patsy's handwriting or made their handwriting look like Patsy's or something like that. Guess I'll have to get my PMPT book out.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---