Denver Post, July 29, 2004

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

LMAO Elle I just now edited it. You read it correctly the first time, the fault was mine.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

EasyWriter, I don't tell you enough, THANK YOU. I know you have put in a large amount of personal time to get the truth out. We all truly appreciate you and are thrilled you are here at FFJ.

Tricia

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I hope so! Dare we even dream? I'd be honored to make the first donation to your "lawsuit" fund.

Ha. I'd love to see the Ramseys sue just one person who took them all the way through deposition and trial. Unfortunately, I don't think it will ever happen. They'd drop the lawsuit before taking it that far.

IMO

4. Show Me

Me too Cherokee!

Easywriter...I 'spects the Ramseys will ignore you as they had Wecht's TWO books and Hodges TWO books.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

There was also that frightful book by some minister. It was also extremely libellous.

6. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"Fox News is in the catbird seat. They have the information to either have Wood drop the suit and pay their legal expenses, or take it to trial."

Either way, it will be a win for justice, imho.

8. DocG

DocG Banned

bobc

"Patsy's own sister Pam said the handwriting in the ransom note looked EXACTLY like Patsy's writing."

C'mon, bob. You don't really believe Pam said that do you? Talk about naive! Either she was commenting on what people like Steve Thomas were saying or she was misquoted. Do you have the exact quote?

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Pam Paugh said

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/paugh19.html

10. Show Me

I remember the pageant forms and things which showed Patsy's handwriting, I was struck by how similar the handwriting was. The R's, t's and y's especially...I believe Patsy wrote the note.

I bet Fox settles...too bad, think of all the publicity and money they could make getting the truth out.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Actually, I think it was Patsy's mother, Nedra, who made a comment about whoever wrote the ransom note copied Patsy's handwriting or made their handwriting look like Patsy's or something like that. Guess I'll have to get my PMPT book out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice