Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Patsy Is Dead

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

After hearing Leroy Lincoln Wood on MSNBC my blood is boiling.

He said something interesting. He was answering a question by saying it was Patsy's "love for John, for Burke, and I think for JonBenet that kept her strong...."

AND I THINK FOR JONBENET??? Very strange way to put it .

Sorry, after listening to him praise Keenan Lacy I feel very angry.

Yes, the spin will go on.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Interesting. She died in "her father's home" with John by her side.

I wonder why she wasn't in her own home? They wouldn't go to her fathers condo after JonBenet died, yet she was there for her final time?

Interesting

Where is Burke?
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

My thoughts and prayers go out to Patsy's family at this time. No matter what the circumstances it is always difficult to lose a loved one. I am certain this is especially difficult on Burke.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default BORG BBQ Time?!

Does jameson really need a reason to stop production on her next money maker off the murder of Patsy's daughter? The bills don't stop just because Patsy did.

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

BREAKING NEWS
    MSNBC staff and news service reports
    Updated: 10 minutes ago

DENVER - Patsy Ramsey, the mother of slain 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, died Saturday morning after a recurrence of ovarian cancer, her lawyer L. Lin Wood told MSNBC. She was 49.

Ramsey died around 3:30 a.m. at her father’s home in Atlanta. Her husband, John, was with her at the time of her death.

“Patsy just always looked forward and enjoyed every day,” Wood said.

JonBenet was found beaten and strangled in her parents' Boulder, Colo. basement on Dec. 26, 1996. A grand jury investigation ended with no indictments, and no arrests have been made.

A cloud of suspicion has hung over John Ramsey and his wife since the December 1996 slaying of JonBenet, but no one has ever been charged.

The district attorney and a federal judge in Colorado have said it is likelier that an intruder was responsible, as the parents insist.

The Ramseys left Colorado and had residences in Michigan, where John Ramsey unsuccessfully ran for office, and Atlanta.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10892646/

Picture: Patsy Ramsey and her husband, John, speak at a news conference in Atlanta on May 24, 2000

Attached Images Attached Images  
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Interesting quote from Jameson:

I doubt the killer will tip his hand. But I wish those who used to be Patsy's FRIENDS would takethis opportunity to speak out.

I am talking about the Whites, the Fernies and others. For better or worse, they should all tellthe truth - let the chips fall where they may.
    I wonder what we will hear. Whatever it is, I think we will hear things that will upset the RST.

This was the only thing that could happen that will renew the interest and open up some closed mouths.

Ironically, her passing will help JonBenet in some small way, if only to hear comments from those who knew her.

It will be interesting and fascinating to see who shows at her funeral and if the Whites or others will speak now.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Schiller on now - MSNBC - talking about how deeply religious Patsy was. Overview of the Rams before JBR's death - sounds like he is trying to explain Patsy's extreme behavior - just called Alex Hunter "Advanced" - just finished a one hour show on case - one piece of evidence left that could help - blood samples from her panties - everyone excluded so far - brother incapable - recently interviewed several Grand Jury members - they said impossible for parent to do this to a child............IF ONLY THAT WERE POSSIBLE.

Oh well - at least Baby Girl is not being ignored again today.

JFJBR -
    RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

WOW! I just heard it on the news... and first thought was to come here and post about it - but OF COURSE!! You guys are all on top of this story - why am I amazed!!!!

Yes, I too HOPE that this will bring out some of her "friends" and speak - and let the chips fall where they may...
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

I wonder if her friend John will speak out

Default Fyi

MSNBC seems to be focusing on this event as the number 1 story. I will be staying tuned, as all the news media seems to be getting "reactions" from those who knew her, with MSNBC being on top so far. So far, MSNBC seems to be doing the most with this story.

By the mid afternoon, this will be the only thing on all the news stations

So much for our "other" plans today.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    MSNBC seems to be focusing on this event as the number 1 story. I will be staying tuned, as all the news media seems to be getting "reactions" from those who knew her, with MSNBC being on top so far. So far, MSNBC seems to be doing the most with this story.

By the mid afternoon, this will be the only thing on all the news stations

So much for our "other" plans today.

It's sad news .. and indeed it comes almost as a surprise after all the reports we've had of her being close to death over the past 4 years. I believe she stayed at her father's house before during her illness. Perhaps his new wife was taking care of Patsy?

It is ironic that jameson should feel the need to point a finger of accusation at the BORG. I think any contribution the BORG made to Patsy's suffering must surely have paled in comparison to her own. I think there is no hurt to surpass that of betrayal. We expect our enemies to try and hurt us - not those who say they are our friends. My thoughts are with Burke in losing his Mum.

(I somehow doubt it will be long before John has a new lady friend.)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Listening to Jack Chestnut on MSNBC now saying the DNA excluded the Ramseys...NOT!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**