Patsy Is Dead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Jun 24, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Sorry guys.....

Just a personal issue from the past, hopefully - between two old friends, I just have no other way to get my thoughts to her.

Back to Patsy.
    RR

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

ME-OW! Feelin' a tad bit feisty today, RR?

-Tea

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

So now Patsy is at her death where, according to her during her 06/23/98 interrogation, JonBenet had to go.

-Tea

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hello, everyone. Sorry to be so absent from the forum, but we've been facing our own issues with my Mom. She had a couple more ministrokes last weekend and we've been dealing with the results, since. JR, thanks for calling to check on me. I'm not home much these days.

Patsy's battle is over, and she's gone on to her just rewards, whatever they may be. I don't know if she killed JB, and I can't judge her, that's a job for the Almighty God she claimed to worship. There is only love and forgiveness where JB went when she crossed over to the Other Side. I hope Patsy met her daughter when she passed.

As for jameson, what did anyone expect from her but what she's shown. Remember - when someone shows you what she is, believe her. Susan Bennett has shown her true colors numerous times. Her taunts against us have grown old and stale. She's a bitter woman - sad that she has to be so eaten up inside with vengence and anger. Nothing we can do about it - she is what she is.

5. RiverRat

Death making one a martyr works better than expresso for me. But - that's just me.

RR

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Jack needs better researchers. Unless it's a rape, DNA cannot exclude anyone, regardless of its condition.

"but also the torture put on her by the BORG."

Let the vultures have their fill!

Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead!

7. RiverRat

Somehow I knew that Punisher's post was worth waiting for.

RR

8. wombat

wombat Member

The Atlanta Journal/Constitution has an on-line guest book for Patsy, in case any of you have something you'd like to say. So far there's only four innocuous blurbs. guest book

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks wombat, but I think the disclaimer may be what is holding up the megathousands of comments...it says:

"Entries are free and are posted after being reviewed for appropriate content."

I think innocuous may win.

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Somehow I knew that Punisher's post was worth waiting for."

Ah, but I can only punish those still living. Once they leave, their's is in the hands of another, much more merciless than I.

11. wombat

wombat Member

You're right, Moab, the guest book's getting busy - three pages of nice things about Patsy and how lovely she was. Yuck.

On Fox they are going to have Greta Van Susteren on in a few minutes.

12. Watching You

True to myself, I'm going to let it all hang out. Patsy Ramsey is one among hundreds of thousands who have suffered and died of cancer. How many of the members right here on this forum have lost mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers to this awful disease? Because our loved ones never made it to the national news for being a suspect in their own child's death, they never had a website devoted to words of sympathy, but their lives were exemplary, and their deaths had a huge impact on us.

I'm glad it's over for Patsy, just like I was glad my sister's terrible suffering was over, but too bad, so sad, I won't grieve for Patsy Ramsey. I still think she knew what happened to her daughter, whether she was the killer or not. As in life, she has once again gained the attention she's always craved. To me, she's so not worth it.

May God have mercy on her soul.

13. VP

VP Member

Wow

I'm blown away. I've gotten so far away from this case that I didn't find out about Patsy's death until a friend called a few minutes ago and told me.

I wonder where Burke is (if this was posted, I haven't read it yet). Did anyone know this was coming? I mean like for real cominig? Wow, just blown away.

Not sure if I can watch all the bullchit DNA propaganda again -- of course I can. Be back later for updates. Wow.

edited to say: Very well said mom.

14. Jazz

Jazz Banned

The death of Patsey Ramsey

I have followed this case from the beginning. I lived in the Buckhead area of Atlanta where the Ramsey's lived so it was pretty much all anyone talked about for years...even though they had moved out to Boulder.

I never was convinced that Patsy or John had anything to do with Jon Benet's death. I was more inclined to think they were covering up some possible involvement of their son Burke. It sounded reasonable to me that they would do that if her death was the result of an accident or...some juvenile sexual play.

However, I became interested in the theory of an intruder...more than one intruder. Given the wacko environment in Denver/Boulder I'm convinced that there was perhaps two intruders that stole away inside the Ramsey home and assaulted and murdered Jon Benet. There was no sign of forced entry. That was easy enough. The security system was not armed and....the perps simply walked out the front door without a trace.....

....except for the DNA the Boulder DA now has and continues to run every week. Somebody will turn up as a match eventually. And it won't be Patsy, John or Burke. These freaks are out there in numbers that would astound us daily.

I know mine is not a popular opinion on this forum...or webslueths...but you simply can't make this (Ramsey involvement) happen....when it didn't.

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Jazz, believe it or not your opinion is welcomed here.

Anyone care to tackle Jazz's theory? I'm worn out.

16. Watching You

Been there, done that - a zillion times. Why bother? There are none so blind as those who will not see.

17. Jazz

Jazz Banned

No darlin', I'm not blind and I want to "see".

It was easy enough (for me) to believe that Patsy smashed JB's head in for wetting her bed for the umptenth time and then tried to cover it up. But to believe that she and John took the body into the basement and assaulted her vaginal area, put a garrote around her neck to portray her death as some dastardly deed of some unknown person is totally unbelievable given their lifestyle and reputation. I simply do not believe it.....even though I know heinous murders of children happen at the hands of their parents all the time. This murder though IMO simply doesn't fit that profile.

I've read everything available to the public about this murder. I believe the perps are still at large. However, I'm not opptomistic enough to be assured that they will ever be apprehended.

18. Jazz

Jazz Banned

Thank you, Mam. I appreciate that.

19. Ginja

Ginja Member

What? No deathbed confession?

I can't grieve for this woman; I feel nothing. Personally, I believe her real suffering is just beginning. No matter whether God's forgiven her, she still has to atone for her sins. Until that's done, she won't be reunited with JonBenet (jmo).

MSNBC may be running quite a bit of coverage on this, but it's all BS lies and misinformation. Unidentified handprint and bootprint?? And what pedophile is going to go through all that trouble of getting in, catching his prize, and then leaving without a trace -- including sexual assault! The forensic evidence pointed to prior molestation -- not any kind of sexual assault that night. And these goofy defense attorneys ready to pounce on the sex rings in Boulder to match up that panty DNA!

I can't say I'm ready to go all through this idiocy again.

(Although I'm sure I'll certainly stop by here to find out what the real story is!)

20. epc

epc Banned

I know exactly what you mean, yet I'm fortifying myself for the renewed interest (albeit so short-termed) in this case. Yep, hopefully, some people with info will come out of the woodwork now Patsy's dead, but I really doubt it. Sure don't think John or Burke are gonna talk. Ain't no way.

gaia :catnap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice