Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool For mame - Lee Hill Wanted Poster

Since this is in conversations elsewhere, I had to bee me......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Thanks Ms.Rat.I had forgotten just how many serious charges there are against Lee.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Default Lee

Lee has a wanted poster out about him for having knives in his car but baby killers go free. Notice he has comitted a class 6 felony - what is murder? Where is the justice? Jason Midyette deserves more.

Thank you RR for keeping us on top of this news. So this is the famous Lee Hill? :runaway:
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Thank you RR for keeping us on top of this news. So this is the famous Lee Hill? :runaway:

I think the word is "infamous," Elle.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    I think the word is "infamous," Elle.
    For sure, WY. You're right, should be "infamous."
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

It says armed and dangerous.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Suma says to trust him.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Suma says to trust him.
    Nuff said, eh?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Suma says to trust him.
    Suma said Kevin Costner died in a plane crash, too.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Yeah, thanks, RR.

Interesting how they love a wanted fugitive at the swamp, making all the usual excuses: oh, the wife loves him, they rode off in the sunset together because LE tried to protect the wife, and she didn't want protection, she wanted her abusive husband, and she is an adult and if she wants to be abused, that's THEIR BUSINESS. BAD LE!!

Oh, how common is this argument? Let the wife-abusers off the hook, and they'll do it again...because they KNOW they'll get away with it, people will protect them, and the wife most likely will, as well. Therefore...the FUGITIVE LEE HILL IS THE VICTIM! BAD LE!!

Tricky how they always do this at the swamp, isn't it? The abuser always becomes the victim there. Up is down. Bad is good. And it's ALWAYS everyone else's fault!!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Since this is in conversations elsewhere, I had to bee me......
    Hill is stopped with 30 knives in the car and considered POSSIBLY armed and dangerous....the wanted poster should read PROBABLY. lololol

Mame can always spin it as Hill was stopped with a complete dinner service for 30....you know 30 knives, 30 forks, 30 spoons...and was on the way to supply Mystery Woman with kitchenware, the LE just misunderstood Hill.