For mame - Lee Hill Wanted Poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Cherokee, Jayells, Ms.RiverRat and all,

Boy, have you got this one right. I would like to see ONE MAJOR CLAIM FROM MAME that turned out to be true. Something she said her "sources" told her then it actually happened.

Is there even one? I doubt it.

Let's play the source game shall we mame? I have my own "sources" and these "sources" tell me that all this crap is going to blow up in Lacy's face and the Ramsey family will be back under the umbrella of the guilty.

Let's give it 12 months. I could be wrong but here is the difference. If I am wrong, I'll admit it. Loudly. I'll say, "Well, looks like my sources were wrong, or late, who knows?" Then, I'll move on.

Cherokee, it is the voices in her head. Got to be. That is the only thing that makes sense about her rantings. True delusions of a babbling lunatic.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Tom Bennet took my phone call and unequivacly stated during the phone call, "STEVEN GIGAX IS NOT A SUSPECT NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN A SUSPECT IN THE JBR CASE." Words to that effect.

Gigax offered to come to Boulder to meet the Bennet. Bennet said he didn't need to. He was not a suspect. He was NEVER a suspect.

Gigax did what innocent people do, he offered to go in to the cops and open himself up to the investigation to prove he is innocent.

Gigax did more than JonBenet's parents ever did.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I swear, every time I end up trying to INFORM mame what BS she's spewing, it's like talking to a two year old. She never learns. By the time I've thrown up my hands and asked myself, SELF, WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME ON THIS NINCOMPOOP?! I'm DOWN the rabbit hole, baby! The Red Queen ain't got NOTHING on mamed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice