Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

OK, CONSIDER THIS FAIR WARNING:

CHEROKEE, RIVERRAT, OR ANY OF YOU OTHER DEMONETTES:

If you post screencaps of JR sticking out his tongue or licking his lips on this show, I will hire Lin Wood and sue you for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat

If you post screencaps of JR sticking out his tongue or licking his lips on this show, I will hire Lin Wood and sue you for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

You have been warned.
    Moi? A "demonette"? I'm as harmless as a wee little :lamb:

Just consider yourself fortunate that I can't capture John Ramsey's little "sideways butt wiggle" in screencaps ... or CAN I?

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

I prefer being put on notice.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I agree more of John whinning how he is a 'victim'.....we will hear nothing but poor little ole me from Johnnie boy....while JonBenet will be a after thought.

John ain't nothing without Miss Patsy..... he's stiff, nervous, tongue can't stay in his mouth boring.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    No, John was in this up to his nose, IMO. Whether he was acting or re-acting, I don't know, but he knew exactly where JonBenet was when he ran to that basement room, IMO.
    Yep. IMO of course.
    Not for nary a second do I think Papa John was only an innocent bystander.
    Gawd, I don't think I can stand watching Lizard Lips do this interview. Then again, it's like a watching a train wreck...I may just have to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Moi? A "demonette"? I'm as harmless as a wee little :lamb:

Just consider yourself fortunate that I can't capture John Ramsey's little "sideways butt wiggle" in screencaps ... or CAN I?
    That's an awfy fat wee lamb you have there, Cherokee. More like a wee fat sheep having trouble skipping rope.

Anyone having trouble on the board this morning? I had problems earlier this morning with Today's threads vanishing (?). Very slow trying to post (?) :-(
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

You have been warned.
    As a wanabee Demonette, I've never seen a picture of JR sticking out anything let alone his tongue and I feel deprived. Can anyone undeprive me? :tipsy:

I think Uncle Johnny will bring his new girlfriend, don't y'all? Betcha' she's blond.

No, I'm having no probs, Elle, but it's almost not morning anymore.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Exclamation

Someone post that screen capture of JR and his Lick-a-Tongue for Amber!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

You have been warned.
    Oh, man! This has definitely got to be done! And have Rod Stewart's "Do You Think I'm Sexy" as the background music!

-Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    As a wanabee Demonette, I've never seen a picture of JR sticking out anything let alone his tongue and I feel deprived. Can anyone undeprive me? :tipsy:
    The video with Thomas vs. the Ramseys on LKL was a classic tongue sticking...

I remember Thor calling John Lizard Lips ....lololol