Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Interesting- The "faux window" seems to have been a Patsy thing. The two "windows" over the twin beds in JB's room were also fake- there was only wall behind them, no window. Maybe in JB's case, their Atlanta home had windows and Patsy had the curtains and bedspreads made to match. I guess she wanted to make use of them.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    Looking at the picture of JR golf clubs made me think how odd where
    they are located.

I know my hubby plays golf...he always keeps his in the garage..easier
    to get them in the car.

Maybe he didn't play very often?
    Well, Patsy said in her interview that he didn't play very often, and that she couldn't even remember the last time that he played. Funny thing though....if he didn't play very often, why did he want PP to fetch them for him?? It was on the "list" for Pam P to get. WHY??

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Kitchen photos with window facing butler's pantry:

The first two were taken after the Ramseys had moved out, I believe.

This is a crime scene photo, taken that morning, I believe:

If I am not mistaken..I am about 99 percent sure that it is stated in her interview that the jacket hanging over the chair at the bar, in picture number 3...was the one Patsy had worn to the Christmas party the night before. Why would she hang it there?...I know that she was lazy...but, good grief. Right across from the breakfast area where the glass with teabag, and pineapple in the bowl, were found. Patsy admitted to having a few glasses of wine...and she had some packing to finish. Maybe she came in...was tired...took off her jacket, threw it over the chair and since the bar was so messy (see photo number 3), decided to go into the breakfast area, and have a glass of tea to wake her up so that she could finish packing...while JB ate the pineapple. Just thought it was a very odd place to leave her jacket, and it's a little bit too close to that breakfast area, where the pineapple and teabag were found. Take a look at the floor plans....the chair with the jacket slung over it, is thisclose to the breakfast area.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    Well, Patsy said in her interview that he didn't play very often, and that she couldn't even remember the last time that he played. Funny thing though....if he didn't play very often, why did he want PP to fetch them for him?? It was on the "list" for Pam P to get. WHY??
    We know why! It was the place where the missing pieces of the puzzle were! The cord, tape, and JB's original panties as well as the remaining panties in the size 12 set.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

If I am not mistaken..I am about 99 percent sure that it is stated in her interview that the jacket hanging over the chair at the bar, in picture number 3...was the one Patsy had worn to the Christmas party the night before. Why would she hang it there?...I know that she was lazy...but, good grief. Right across from the breakfast area where the glass with teabag, and pineapple in the bowl, were found. Patsy admitted to having a few glasses of wine...and she had some packing to finish. Maybe she came in...was tired...took off her jacket, threw it over the chair and since the bar was so messy (see photo number 3), decided to go into the breakfast area, and have a glass of tea to wake her up so that she could finish packing...while JB ate the pineapple. Just thought it was a very odd place to leave her jacket, and it's a little bit too close to that breakfast area, where the pineapple and teabag were found. Take a look at the floor plans....the chair with the jacket slung over it, is thisclose to the breakfast area.
    This is a picture I hadn't seen before- what site was it on? Also, the jacket does look black, not red/black/gray, but it may not show up well in the photo. Maybe this was Patsy's OUTER jacket, or coat. The one in question was more like a suit jacket- for indoor wear.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    This is a picture I hadn't seen before- what site was it on? Also, the jacket does look black, not red/black/gray, but it may not show up well in the photo. Maybe this was Patsy's OUTER jacket, or coat. The one in question was more like a suit jacket- for indoor wear.
    Yeah, that is what I meant...outer jacket. She talks about it in one of her interviews, when shown that picture. Pretty sure it was the one that she wore that night to the Whites party. I cannot remember the site it came from. I have seen it before it was posted on here. I think maybe acandyrose, but I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    We know why! It was the place where the missing pieces of the puzzle were! The cord, tape, and JB's original panties as well as the remaining panties in the size 12 set.
    My point EXACTLY!!!!

Yep. It puts Patsy in the kitchen with the pineapple and tea.

I remember reading somewhere, maybe DOI, that they didn't want items left in the house that might get broken in to and stolen. Maybe they couldn't be replaced for some reason. I'm not convinced the missing items were stashed in there. I'm thinking JR wanted them because he didn't want them to come up missing with people going through the house. Remember he didn't trust the police according to DOI.

Exclamation

Oh BobC, if only that was /or is the case.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Arrow Post #43 by KK,

You mention the odd place for JR's golf clubs to be and for the life of me I can't see where they are in the diagram you supplied. My memory is very badly failing about the fine points of this case but I thought they were stored in the basement. Where in that diagram of the main floor does it show the golf clubs?
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Kitchen photos with window facing butler's pantry:

The first two were taken after the Ramseys had moved out, I believe.

This is a crime scene photo, taken that morning, I believe:

Sorry, it took me so long to comment on this but aren't these photos a little confusing. It looks like the middle one is some kind of reconstruction because it doesn't seem to fit with the other pictures of the kitchen...the counter top, for one, is a different color....or are these pictures of two different areas?