08/23/06 Reports

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 23, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

My sources from SuRztuN say he's there, having his head polished and his pecks stuffed for his closeup when people FINALLY realize HE IS THE SUPER DETECTIVE who should be worshiped, not that wimp Lacy and MoleFace Tracey.

I'll keep you posted with further developments as transmissions come in.

2. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Well fine. I'll pipe down now, but only cause I haven't perfected my yhPurM yDneW Yar ThaeD shield Akrap! !!

:borgsmile

In the meantime, I'm going to polish the good china to set out for our guests.

:runaway:

3. Blondieskatz

Blondieskatz Member

There's no telling what kind of nuts will be coming out of the woodwork now!
    Everybody wants there 15 minutes of fame and it's just extra special if they can get paid for it! :nuts:

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I guess I'll put the good Correlle away for another time.

I'll put out the HEAVY DUTY tin foil for new shiny hats!

5. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Heyyyy....we have good Correlle???

AND heavy duty tin foil??

Is this why you guys won't ever give me the key to the supply closet?

:tsktsk:

Well that's just fine. I'll buy my own Swiffer.

6. koldkase

I think we need to consider a very significant new protection shield in fact.

As a group.

I've been advised by my SuRztuN advisors that indeed, if you get enough people to join in a mantra, it becomes very powerful.

Well, we have seen that happening with the RST for a decade, haven't we?

You just have to believe, PEEPS!!

So, I have asked our fearless leader-buried-under-new-membership-requests, Moab, to load up a state-of-the-art protective shield for us. She said she would as soon as she dug her way out from under paperwork.

That shield will be available for all of us to use as an avatar with our hats. If you go into your profile and designate it as your avatar, everytime you post, powerful rays of protection against the lie-spreading rays of the RST will be deflected. In fact, everytime you post, truth rays will be sent out as well.

How do you get this powerful new protective shield? When Moab gets it up, go to your profile and choose the avatar of Jayelle's Bloomies model.

If you use it, the truth will come....

7. koldkase

Not to pout, Karole. Just use the new shield and you will be protected by the Truth-Transponder rays of SelleyaJ, Guttah Sage.

8. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

This will save me so much time in the lab. Thanks KK and Moab!

9. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Indeed, wise you are, my friends.
    Now, the shield, we shall seek.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You guys have way too much time on your hands.

Wonder who the grass-roots reporter's doing these daze. Probably boiling herself in hot grease if she listened to Peter Boyles this morning. :tsmile:

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Cherokee,
    Oh this IS sweet. You knew all along that his handwriting analysis was way off.
    :martini: :winko: :toast:

12. koldkase

OK, I have had a transmission from Leader Moab. She says the SelleyaJ Truth Shield will be available very soon.

I'll keep you posted.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

From page 2 of this thread:
    OMG are we in a time warp?@?!?#?#W? :takeoff:

14. koldkase

Oh! Leader Moab has uploaded the SelleyaJ Truth Shield, which you can observe now as my avatar. You may choose to have this yourself. It will send out rays of truth, as well as protecting you.

Below, my tag will reflect how others can learn the details of the BLOOMIES UNDERPANTS found on JonBenet's body. Others may use this tag as well, to promote truth and justice for a murdered child.

JUSTICE!! :punk:

15. Watching You

While we're waiting for the SelleyaJ Truth Shield, I thought you'd all like to know that jameson is writing posts to Steve Thomas telling him she will set up an account for him at her forum. She has also invited Jayelles to come over to their side.

What the hell is this woman smoking? Hey, jams, I'll bet my right leg that if ST posts anywhere, it won't be at the swamp.

16. tylin

tylin Banned

WHAT? ::shocked2 Does she honestly think Thomas would even consider that? What a load of crap. :whiz:

17. Watching You

It's called EGO. Hers is real big.

18. koldkase

It is SOP for the Dark Side to try to recruit our fearless leaders with seductive promises.

But Jayelles designed our SelleyaJ Death Shield. She is immune.

Thomas is also immune. He was implanted with a special Truth Shield long ago.

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Desperate times and all that................ :loser:

20. wombat

wombat Member

OK, is somebody going to intervene here????

Miss KK has lost it. She may be a danger to herself and others.

I'll get the net if some of you can corner her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice