08/23/06 Reports

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Better be careful, wombat. KK's like those critters where you tear the legs off them and they grow new parts. Just think what it would be like having a bunch of KK clones running around here. Egads.

2. amster

amster Member

CTV reporting that Karr lived near the Ramsey home in Georgia......is this true?

Also, Lacy could take up to 10 days to file formal charges. Ashleigh B. (gag) is saying Lacy could take months.

So.....Karr is sitting in jail.....Lacy can keep going before a judge and asking for more time in 24 hr. inclements. She will have to tell the judge that she's just not quite ready to file formal charges.

That seems rather unfair. CTV thinks that is why the delay for bringing Karr to CO. Lacy needs more time. (my take.....Lacy hasn't received permission from her handlers yet)

3. wombat

wombat Member

Ok, but if she starts speaking in tongues I'm outta here.

4. Watching You

It seems to me that I heard Lacy has 72 hours to file charges after Karr is brought to Boulder, but she could get an extension on that time, if needed. I think that's why she is leaving Karr in California - to try to gain more time before transporting him.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, you peeps can diss me all you want. Jayelles has done something no one in LE ever did, and exactly what a prosecutor SHOULD have done in court: proven that the underwear found on JB leaves many unanswered questions, and did not get on her as Patsy claimed to LE.

If anyone really wants to know the truth about the Ramsey "cooperation," they should look no futher than the threads comparing the Bloomies. If anyone really wants to know how the Ramseys WITHHELD EVIDENCE FROM LE FOR YEARS, they should read the two threads I have posted as my signature.

And the more people repeat the truth, the more the truth gets seen. The RST have spent years repeating lies and it has worked for them, hasn't it?

So if you want to do what you can to point to the truth, which the press or anyone reading can see with their own eyes, compliments of Jayellles' EXCELLENT work in creating a model and demonstrating the truth about the Bloomies, use the avatar.

If even ONE reporter picks up on this NOW, when the press is LOOKING AGAIN at this case...it might be brought up instead of

S B T C

which they are talking about with Karr's yearbook RIGHT NOW for the hundreth time....

I just would like to see someone in the press show something besides stupid RST tricks!

6. koldkase

Yep, I have lost it, wombat.

I lost it the day Jayelles posted her unparalleled work on the Bloomies. I lost it because I felt that it is the best evidence we've seen, unquestionably critical evidence in this case. When we looked back at the Atlanta interviews where Patsy was questioned AGAIN about the Bloomies, in depth, we can see that Boulder LE also have figured out how critical this is.

But there has been no trial. So what Jayelles has done is nothing less than give us a visually compelling model that proves what no one else has ever even approached in all these years: PATSY LIED ABOUT THE BLOOMIES ON JB. JB DID NOT PUT THOSE ON HERSELF. SHE WAS DEAD OR DYING WHEN THEY WERE PUT ON HER BODY.

No one who looks at this model and reads the Atlanta interview on this topic with Patsy can come to any other conclusion.

The next and most poignant question is WHY would Patsy lie about the underwear found on JonBenet?

The answer is irrefutable: no reason on earth except that she didn't want the truth known.

The ONLY conclusion ANYONE can REASONABLY draw from this is that Patsy knew who murdered JonBenet.

I have spent a decade following and studing this case, as have you. Nowhere have I seen more convincing evidence of how the Ramseys lied and obstructed justice in the murder of JonBenet than Jayelle's demonstration.

Until now, I figured we'd be the only ones to see this, however. WHO CARES ANYMORE?

Now...we have AN OPPORTUNITY to show this evidence because of John Mark Karr. NOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING.

I have no illusion that it will make any difference in court. But I do think that people might see the truth and at least QUIT REPEATING RAMSEY LIES UNCHALLENGED!

What else can we do? Expect people to read a zillion threads? As some of you have already said, we need a way to POINT TO THE IMPORTANT ONES.

The most important thread we have here, right now, as far as CASE EVIDENCE, IMO, is the work Jayelles did on the Bloomies. IT'S UNDISPUTABLE. So I begged Moab to stop her important work and indulge me. She did, bless her heart. I wouldn't have asked but I thought...it might be very important if we have "guests" who speak TO THE PUBLIC.

Character attacks, even revealing Tracey's duplicitous and self-promoting journalism, while important, do NOT speak DIRECTLY to the evidence in this case which is incriminating for the murderer. The Bloomies model does.

Tricia got them here. Now I want them to SEE the EVIDENCE.

So that's how I feel. Display the BLOOMIES avatar or not. It's a dumb idea, or not. I don't know. I'm simply doing all I can, all I have done for years: SPEAKING OUT, POINTING THE WAY, for those who WANT to know the truth.

I do not dispute that this might make me a candidate for the rubber room at this point. I'm so tired of the flow of crazy running through this case for a decade, I'll go willling. I want the good drugs, too. :headache:

7. Watching You

We're just messing with you, KK. I've been trying to find a way to get the underwear avatar in my signature line, instead. Maybe Moab will do it for me.

You're the best, lady. Don't ever stop being you.

8. wombat

wombat Member

Honey, I adore you, and I think the avatar is great. I was referring to the interplanetary messages you seem to have been receiving.

Jayelles is John Ramsey's worst nightmare, as are you and all of us. You would think his worst nightmare would have been what happened to his little girl, but he doesn't talk about that, he talks about having to deal with the media.

He should be worried more about the media reading here, because if they actually do, then what's left of his world is over.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

G'day mate!

None of the peeps are dissing ya matey...they just think ya might have gotten a wee bit too much sleep last night, and you've had a wee bit too much caffeine this morning, that's all mate. It's all good.

We know you have the SelleyaJ Truth Shield mate, but ya may want to put this on too for a bit of added protection.

:rrcrown: It should be sparklin mate I put the new batteries in it.

10. wombat

wombat Member

How could I diss anyone who wrote the following:

Nancy Grace was asking about the bloomies last night. The idiot PI who Miss KK eloquently refers to as SanDisgusting had no idea what she was talking about.

11. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

I've applied the SelleyaJ shield, so far so good!
    :bowdown:

I may get brave and try to dig out the old JonBenet Ramsey Foundation docs I have around here.

12. koldkase

Yeah, I'm overdosed on caffeine and no amount of sleep seems to help.

But here's the thing, peeps. We have an opportunity we had no hope of imagining one silly week ago.

This window is closing fast, though. Once Lacy can't hold on to Karr without arresting him, it's over. She's going to have to charge him, which means she's going to have to show probable cause in writing. The arrest warrant is going to be unsealed soon, as well. She can't hide her hand much longer. The man's DNA should have already been tested, but the press can't even get a straight answer on that, either.

Soon, it's all going to be over. The "lessons" will be spun, and Karr will be yet another footnote. The hoodwinked press won't take yet another bite at this apple. Nobody will listen next time.

It's a miracle that Tricia got FFJ mentioned and put up on Drudge. God bless her for that. It's a miracle that Karr got such a Bonfire of the Vanities setup out of Boulder. This will go down in journalism history as one of the biggest exercises in outlandish reporting.

So I'm just trying to make hay while the sun shines. After 4 years of Wood running the BDA office, this might work out; we might see the worm turn.

And I would love NOTHING MORE than to see that picture of Jayelles' model on the news. How that would happen, I have no idea. But they have been back over the case in summary. It would be a profound question for some news investigator to be asking: who put these Bloomies on JonBenet? And who believes Patsy's improbable tale about the size 12/14 Bloomies. Carol McKinley could bring it up. Why can't Nancy Grace ask this question? Why can't Wendy Murphy bring this up and here we are...we have the goods! Why can't Dan Abrams show this and ask the questions? What about Greta? I mean, this is OBVIOUS, and even they should be able to ask ONE QUESTION: WHO PUT THESE ON JONBENET?

I know it's a long shot...but it's the best shot we've had and may ever have.

13. koldkase

OHMIGOD! How'd you do that click/link? I can't even get the url to make a click link!

14. koldkase

Not possible to stop being me. I've tried. Nobody else will take the job.

15. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Here you go dear:

Replace what you have with this (copy and paste into your signature)

View pictures of actual Bloomies day-of-the-week underwear like those found on JonBenet's body, compared on a three dimensional model by size, here:
    [{URL=http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7128]3 Dimensional[/URL]

Lying side-by-side here:
    [{URL=http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7107]Side by side[/URL]}

Edited, to add eek! i'm an idiot. (remove the curly braces after you paste it into your signature)

16. koldkase

OK! Now it's working! Thank you so much, you Southern Belle, you!

17. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Woot! You nevah looked bettah!

18. amster

amster Member

Oh my goodness......Jean C. of CTV reporting on NG show......saying that DA Lacy is SO careful about releasing info. That's why there are no leaks! AND, way back, all the DA office had to sign agreements that they wouldn't leak!

Nancy Grace replies.....hmmmmm......really? Well, last night at CNN, we received a lot of crime scene photos....A LOT....of photos. Most were too awful for me to allow on the air!

Jean C. says the media DON'T want leaks....they want to wait for court proceedings.

:rolleyes:

19. amster

amster Member

Ha!! Crier just smacked down Candace DeLong. Yesterday, when CD was a guest on the CC show, she claimed the $118,000 figure was erroneous. CC just said she researced it overnight and CD is full of caca....my words, CC was a bit nicer.

20. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RR, You Are Too Much!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by South
    Is John going to Dollywood?

Where else can he find a bigger boobs than Smit and Karr?

Now, really, John may be going down south to get himself a little sugah.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice