08/23/06 Reports

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 23, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Thats a BRILLIANT post, KK
    ... and I couldn't agree MORE. Jayelle's Bloomies MUST hit the TV and othere Media ... NOW!

We've gotta drive a stake through the black hearts of these phukking VAMPIRES while we still have some light to work in!

...YumYum ... remember The Bloomies! [​IMG]

2. amster

amster Member

Fox reporting that Karr will be moved to CO. tomorrow.....

3. amster

amster Member

Bill Wise? Worked on the case....tells Greta that the palm print hasn't been ID'd. AND, he knew early on that the Ramseys weren't involved.

Henry Lee....panties DNA was male.....fingernail DNA was male

Harmon on.....won't reveal anything about the defense. She can't reveal anything except what Karr tells her she can say. Karr wants to go to Colorado. Maybe early next week. She is worthless....can't say anything. Boulder DA won't talk to her. No DNA taken from Karr. As far as she knows...she knows nothing....she doesn't understand the shroud of mystery around Boulder.....Mr. McGuire told her charges have not been filed.

4. amster

amster Member

Lovely....Trip on Gretas panel....he seems a bit embarrassed. Boulder is looking bad....real bad....

5. amster

amster Member

6. Tril

Tril Member

Thanks, amster!

Karr: "The DNA might not match, but you can't trust the test."

This guy really IS nutso.

And his lawyers say he will plead not guilty? Doesn't sound like it to me...not at this point, anyway.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I heard early to mid next week before CO would get him. :help:

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No. CTV needs to do their homework and hire some reporters. Apparently, all they have is a parrot who repeats what the Ramsey Spin Team tells them to say.

Karr listed an address on a road near the Ramseys old house in Atlanta, but:

1. the address doesn't exist - there is no such number on that road - that fact was discussed here earlier on FFJ a couple of days ago

and

2. Karr wrote down that address AFTER JonBenet's death had occurred and his obsession with her had begun - he was trying to link himself to her by claiming to have lived near the Ramseys before they moved to Boulder

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:highfive: Oh yeah, Tylin ... I've felt like doing the "cabbage patch" all day long! :)

10. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaa The Cabbage Patch!Q :sponge: :)

11. 5JOE5

5JOE5 Member

Just wondering, does anyone know where John Andrew is these days?

12. amster

amster Member

Oh my....the Globe or Enquirer has a pic of Karr hugging a Cabbage Patch doll.....

Ann Rule still thinks Bill McReynolds killed JB. Her FBI friend thinks a fight occured in the house that night and JB was accidentally killed. I am full of trivia tonight......

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Last we heard, JAR was living and working in Denver early this year, married now. We heard that because Patsy and John flew there to visit him, doing a quickie to Boulder to talk to the DA. That was when it came out in the press that the second detective Lacy hired, Kolar, didn't know the Ramseys were even in Boulder. Kolar was hired once Bennett had retired from the DA's office, but Kolar only worked the job for maybe 8 months. Oddly enough...heh...Kolar quit Lacy and went back to his old job shortly after the Ramseys showed up and disappeared without so much as a nod to Kolar.

Anyway...Bennett returned to take the job again.... Bet he's regretting THAT decision....

14. koldkase

Yeah? Well, Anne Rule is a great true crime writer...after the fact.

She might remember that she also thought Ted Bundy was an innocent man for years...even after he escaped from Colorado jails TWICE...even after he murdered various women and a child in Florida...all the way up until half way through his trial, when he was his own lawyer and had the detective on the stand tell in great detail about the condition of the victims.... THEN Rule finally figured out...HE DID IT! duh

All due respect, Anne Rule is wrong on this one, too.

15. koldkase

Yeah, I heard this as well. I 'bout dropped my head in the floor.

WHAT?

OH...wait...this is all being directed by Boulder. They don't DO law in Boulder....

Just arrest a man, drag him halfway around the planet, and park him in California as long as you need to without charging him...seal the warrant...no problem...the Constitution doesn't apply in Colorado....

If his lawyers ever get a CLUE...Karr might not even make it to Colorado.

And would someone please figure out if the guy's DNA swab has been taken? I don't know...seems important...ya' think?

16. tylin

tylin Banned

Don't know about DNA but check this out. The below snip is from USA today. Thursday's edition. It amazes me that people don't know the facts of this case before they write about it or either they just don't care.

The palm print WAS identified.
    Burke had HiTech boots.
    The beaver hair/fur --what about Patsy's coat and boots?
    What about Patsy's fibers on the duct tape?
    What about John's shirt fibers on the child's dead body???

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  17. amster

amster Member

The media is downright pathetic! It's not that they just get a few facts wrong.......they LIE! And they have no shame about it. None.

:steamed:

18. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I had FBI and Justice Dept sources who were familiar with the JBR case coming out of the wazoo back in 1997 thru 2001 and not one of them thought Bill McReynolds was anything but Ramsey road kill. Everytime I ever heard Ms. Rice discuss the JBR case, she had no clue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice