1999 Flashback

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

I LOVE this quote (from #47 post):

well - he DID move the body if he brought her upstairs!!??? what the f.... :lame:

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

another quote from Wood from post #48:

Okay - as I understand this - an 'another spot of blood' - they tested 'this' spot of blood and found 9 markers - meaning that spot of blood was NOT JonBenet's - ?? I'm asking a question here - no can they NOT get more than 9 markers from this spot of blood? or is Lin not stating this correctly?? :help:

edited for spelling corrections.... :crosseyed

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL!! another quote from the Larry King post #48:

now that's a laugh - she didn't have ALL the evidence, how can she carelly analyze it!!??? :abnormal:

by the way - DejaNu - thanks for posting ALL these articles - there are a couple that I have never seem before - Thanks for your hard work!!

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

DejaNu's post #69: the Star Attorney talking with Wood:

too bad he didn't DO THAT!!! :banghead:

and this is worth repeating (from the same post):

Okay - that's all I have for today! hope I still have a job after posting on the forum - can they (work) figure out that I'm posting to forums from work - not to technically challenged here - was wondering!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice