48 Hours December 18th.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC, as long as you call me "Trasha" I will feel young.

2. Tricia

My thoughts exactly Jayelles.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

My emotional immaturity keeps me forever young.

I demand another Austin FFJ Party. This time for Fishia's birthday!

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks for the warnings, Everyone!

I'l be sure to miss the CBS crapola (Did Dan Rather do the documents for this one?) and also the CT-TV junk.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

It will be craptastic, I'm sure

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

don't worry about

the so-called forensic evidence that links Helgoth to the crime. It is the "stun gun" marks, I'd bet.

It just chaps my hide how they made big claims that a judge cleared the Rams due to DNA evidence! How inaccurate can a journalist be? :curses:

"In 2003, a federal judge in Atlanta exonerated the Ramseys from the murder through DNA tests and the family now lives in Michigan. John Ramsey ran a failed campaign for that state's House of Representatives this past year."

Last edited: Dec 17, 2004
  7. Thor

Thor Active Member

I watched Dan Abrams tonight. He has gone over to the dark side. He had Erin "Skeletor" Moriarity on and she was spinning Tracey's bullsmit all over the place. He said he now believes the poor Ramseys are innocent as babes in the woods. And Craig Silverman is now ALSO convinced it was an intruder. The Ramseys need to kiss Tracey's butt for this, plus CBS. And right in time for the 8th anniversary of her death. Abrams said if anyone from Boulder wants to come on (from law enforcement) and say this stuff just isn't so, he'd be glad to have them on. I honestly do not think I should watch this thing tomorrow night. I'm not a spring chicken anymore, I'm on Lipitor and there is history of heart disease in my family.

8. Tricia

Guys, remember when Thor freaked out because LurkerXIV posted something that turned out to be wrong? I thought Thor was going to have a heart attack. I don't think I have ever seen so many :(:(:(:(s on a forum in my LIFE.LOL

Thor and everyone, don't let this crap get you down. It sounds like we are really the last truth seekers BUT, I have a feeling someone will step forward and stop this baloney.

We stopped Tracey from naming an innocent man as the "suspect." We should all feel good about that. If we hadn't this would be a lot worse believe me.

9. Little

Little Member

CBS: JonBenet's killer linked to a rape

NEW YORK, NY, Dec. 17 (UPI) -- CBS News says that JonBenet Ramsey's killing has been linked to the rape of another little girl who took dance lessons at the same school in Boulder, Colo.

In a report to be broadcast Saturday night on 48 Hours Mystery, the network says that JonBenet's parents are no longer suspects.

JonBenet's body was found in her parents' house eight years ago. The case became a national fixation with her parents pilloried because of the suspicion they were involved in the crime and because they had pushed their daughter to appear in beauty pageants.

John and Patsy Ramsey said their daughter was killed by an unknown intruder.

CBS interviews the parents of a girl identified only as Amy, who was attacked nine months after the Ramsey killing by a man who broke into her bedroom. He fled when her mother woke and came into the room.

Both parents say they were struck by the similarities between the two crimes, but police in Boulder appeared to be uninterested.

The television show also reports that DNA from the JonBenet Ramsey killing does not match any family members or friends or a convicted sex offender who had been a suspect.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20041217-071205-9747r.htm

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Bullsmit!

What sayeth the BPD? Are the Ramsey's cleared? And how on earth did this guy write like Patsy? Amazing how he managed to find only Patsy's sharpie pen, writing tablet, paint brush....

:catnap: just because this little kitty is so cute.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The h:(:(:( you say! :birthday: :balloons: :gift: :cake: :toast:

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I wanna go home to the Armadillo. That's how old and emotionally immature I am.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"NEW YORK, NY, Dec. 17 (UPI) -- CBS News says that JonBenet Ramsey's killing has been linked to the rape of another little girl who took dance lessons at the same school in Boulder, Colo."

Someone refresh my memory, please! "Lucy" was raped?

RR

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Um, let me try--

'Cause Tracey did it and is throwing out all these red herrings to lead away from his bad self?

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yeah, they paved paradise. :)

The 48 hours program put me to sleep. I didn't like it. B o r i n g.

But what I understood them to say is that they have the dna of the killer. Like, when they match up this dna they have now with a person, that person will be the killer.

I'm of the opinion the Boulder DA should make some sort of statement.

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wha is this BS about the DNA?

The last I heard, they only had 9 alleles ID'ed, and it takes at least 10 for a positive ID.

Has anyone emailed Greg Laberge to ask him how or what have they done to make a positive ID?

This is all bullcrap.

17. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

KATIE POPS UP ON LIST TO TAKE DAN'S CHAIR

December 20, 2004 -- CBS has a new name on top of its list of poten tial replacement for Dan Rather — Katie Couric.

According to Broadcasting & Cable magazine, CBS wants to "land a superstar to take over" for Rather and the "Today" show diva is its top choice.

Couric has just 18 months to go on her $15-million a year contract with NBC, the weekly reports in its edition out today.

---snip---

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/36789.htm

18. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Well Deja Nu.....

With the choice of Katie Couric to replace Dan Rather, CBS would continue it's tradition of manipulating the truth to create sensational news....No, we haven't forgotten Dan's rather embarrassing news story concerning President Bush's service records a few months back in which he took as truth some forged documents and the word of an unsavory source and reported the whole false package on their national news broadcasts.....

He then made half-assed apologies and lots of excuses and continues have an embarrassing end to a formerly distinguished career....Katie used to be a good reporter and anchor-person before she changed into a "star"....she is now, in my opinion basically entertainment, not a hard news person...JMHO but if CBS hires her for this position, they are just finishing themselves....They are already a distant last place in the big three network news....as far as serious news watchers, I would venture to say that CBS will continue to fail....They give journalism a bad name...

Voyager

Last edited: Dec 20, 2004
  19. VP

VP Member

Isn't this the same "little girl" who is actually 14 or 15 and it was pretty much figured out that the "little girl" knew the "intruder" and that he was actually someone who likely snuck into her room regularly. If I remember correctly, they even said last night that this was not his first time in the house.

When he "brushed" by the mother, did she see his stun gun, rope, and Patsy's pen and pad?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice