48 Hours tonight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

Another thing I noticed was how she denied that she "setup" that bowl of pineapple even thou her fingerprints were found on the bowl. How can she deny that?

Me thinks after that last article in the Enquirer about the footprint belonging to Burke and the palm print belonging to Melinda....that Patsy called Lin Wood for some damage control and air time ...as he is their new PR man.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Aurora you are correct about Lin Wood.

This is total damage and spin control.

When Thomas published his letter finally telling the truth about the so called settlement and then the leaks about the evidence came out Patsy was beside herself.

Also we know Wood loves nothing more than to see HIS aging, sagging face with his thinning hair ,anytime on TV. I wonder if he makes his secretary memorize complimentary quotes from magizines like he did his kids. Hope he at leasts gives his secretary a dollar each time she says something nice. Just like he did his children. What a dad!

Good God can these people possibly be any more narcissistic and repusive?

3. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Hey Maybe ...

I was wondering if this mostly 'rehash' was a pre-emptive strike on the Rams part. Maybe there's some more evidence coming out.

OR, maybe it was going to come out that there were additional fibres (Patsy's) in the paint tray, etc. etc. in the basement.

I knew, prior to this show, about Patsy's fibres on the duct tape, but I had never heard about the several fibres in her paint tray before the 48 Hours show.

I liked the final forensic Dr. (name?) who put to rest Smiddy's theory of the stun gun. And like others here, I found him to be very credible, especially when he went into detail about the mark on her face that was like a boat (triangular, I'm assuming). He also said they could come from snaps on clothing, like jeans, whatever.

Those other two buffoons are just trying to get their 15 minutes of fame, since the Rams are apparently no longer paying them.

I loved seeing Patsy all whacked out in the limited portions of her police interrogations. Like Jeff Mac, she simply could not explain away any of the crucial evidence pointing to her, like her finger prints on the pineapple bowl and why the autopsy showed that Jonbenet had in fact eaten pineapple that night.

Patsy only briefly tried to explain the fibres on the duct tape - that she leaned over Jonbenet. But she conveniently forgets to explain why all her jacket fibres were found in the basement next to Jonbenet. As well, didn't they say her fibres were on the blanket too?

I wanted to aim a 45 at my T.V. the moment Lou Smit came on, but actually I was glad that Alex Hunter at least, finally, had the balls to admit that hiring him was maybe not a good idea, or words to that effect.

The mystery misfit guy (in prison) is a whacked out weirdo, but I have totally discounted him as having anything to do with Jonbenet's death. He needs to be behind bars, that's true, but honestly I fear that this guy is gonna end up like Ricci (dead) & then the Rams will conveniently claim that, "Oh well, we're disappointed in him", much like the Smarts said about Ricci.

They have been trying for 6+ years to pin their own familial homicide on an outsider and I guess they'll never run out of singling out society's misfits, now that they've finished throwing all their well meaning friends and associates under the bus.

BTW, I actually don't think this show did anything to enhance their credibility. I watched it very calmly and was able to view it with my objective husband. He thought they looked guilty, so that's good news to me.

Pssst ..... notice they didn't try to bring up any of the recent facts that have come out regarding Burke's boot print, Melinda's hand print, etc. etc. Rather convenient, wouldn't you say.

Regards,
    Mandarin

4. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Yelper

The Ramseys did it again. Made themselves look even guiltier. Gee I pray the tabs keep printing stories on the Ramseys so the fools will keep asking for air time.

Let's face it folks, the tabs are the ones that have kept this case alive. The main stream media are afraid of L.Lin's threats to sue anyone who has an opinion that differs from the Ramseys.

I am so grateful that CBS has not gotten Steve Thomas' deposition released yet. You can bet you sweet bippy that they would have used his deposition and Lin Wood to give Steve a Blood Bath.

Please, everyone keep Steve in your prayers, send him an email and tell him we are all still standing behind him all the way.

I will promise you guys and Steve one thing. If I get to Heaven before ya, I will find away to send you a message on how to hang the Ramseys. All it will take is the truth.

Here's to you sweet Jonbenet, sleep with the angels tonight. We are still here for you.

By the way, Christians believe that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. JonBenet's body is now a piece of clay. Her soul is with Christ and the Angels. If the Ramseys are true Christians they would know that exhumming JB's body is not disturbing her soul. They did not what JB exhumed because it would take away another one of their spins. There was no stun gun.

As for Lou and his tight blue jeans, ( I believe he wears them to try to show off his fanny for Patsy). will he never get over Patsy and the lure she holds for him. Lou baby, you just don't have a nice butt. I will admit you do look good compared to John Ramsey. They sure had the make-up on him tonight. He was painted up like they use to paint up JonBenet. You think maybe Patsy is thinking of entering John in pageants?

Thats all folks!!

5. imon128

imon128 Banned

Patsy said she HUGGED JonBenet. From the accounts I've read she threw herself upon JB, but maybe I'm splitting hairs. Then, she broke into her Lazarus routine.

Shameful the way 48 hours opted to show a clip of Patsy hairless and chat about her cancer. As for John not working, it's not that he CAN'T get a job, I think he doesn't NEED a job. If John Ramsey was a poor minority person who hadn't worked for four years, he'd be telling that person to pick up beer cans. Maybe his rude remark came back to bite him in the butt. They still looked pretty affluent to me. Patsy can get a job instead of sitting around doing paintings all day. They're both able bodied. If nothing else, they could do charity work and help others.

Too bad there's never any photos of John and Burke playing ball, or some other family scenes of a set of parents who enjoy their family. Doesn't it just figure that Patsy did a SELF portrait and chose to share that with the TV crew??????? Self, self, self.

Edited to add that John was questioned about exhuming the body. John finally said it wasn't just a 'body', it was 'his daughter'. I recall reading in (Steve's book, I think) that Burke told a questioner that he had asked his dad where they found 'the body'. This family has a terrible time saying JonBenet, don't they? J O N B E N E T.....spell it with me, Ramseys. Write it on the board a thousand times. That child, had a name, a very unusual name, one that's not easy to forget. Can you say distancing??????

Last edited: Oct 6, 2002
  6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I said I wouldn't

watch that fiction, and I didn't watch that fiction. During some of the pre-48-Hors shows, there were some bytes from the upcoming Dog and Patsy show. One showed Patsy in one of her interviews. I nearly changed the channel, but I kept swallowing so I wouldn't throw up, and watched that tiny bit of the most incredible chit I've ever seen.

Patsy professes to be a Christian? BullSmit. I grew up in a Christian home. I'm not talking the pious, holier-than-thou "Christian," I am talking the humble, kind, loving, helpful, and most of all, HONEST Christian. I try not to be judgmental, but in this case, it's right there. It's in your face. Patsy is a liar. Patsy does not show true Christian actions in that little bit of tape I saw.

If the entire program was anything like that little bit I saw, I cannot imagine how the Ramseys thought it would help their case. What I saw was a belligerent woman with a snotty look on her face, cursing like a truck driver and acting like a below-the-tracks, in-your-face b!tch. It really isn't a judgement call - it's a conclusion (there is a difference, you know) that what was on that tape was Patsy as Patsy really is. Belligerent. Snotty. Cursing. B!tch - none of which is a Christian attribute.

I knew I couldn't watch that program. I have zero tolerance for fools, as y'all ought to know by now, LOL. The whole lot of them - the Ramseys, Smit, Wood - they make me sick to my soul. I also knew there would be nothing of substance there, only a rerun of previous garbage they have tried to get us to swallow.

My gut instinct tells me there is either something about to happen or they are responding to the leaks about the footprint, handprint, and hair. The Ramseys have never let anything negative come out without responding to it - never. They just can't stand it - they think they have to respond because they are so clever and to them it's all a game of one-ups-man-ship. It's part of the below-the-tracks mentality - trying to get the last word in and actually thinking they are winning.

I've always believed if you throw a little rope to these types of people, they will eventually hang themselves. Even if there were any truth to what they say, which there isn't, the way they say it hangs them. They are arrogant, and it shows. Not a good way to get people to listen and like you.

One other thing I read in one of the posts above, Patsy said, "John Ramsey didn't do it, Patsy Ramsey didn't do it...."
    It's interesting how Patsy distances herself - instead of saying, "I didn't do it," she says "Patsy Ramsey didn't do it..." People are not listening to her words - they are watching her and picking up on her tone and her body language.

It sounds as if the Ramseys lost another round by their own mouths and actions. When will they learn to shut up? Smart people would have learned that lesson long ago. That's how you can tell they are not smart, only arrogant. I am so glad I didn't watch that program - what a waste of time.

MO.

7. Tez

Tez Member

Tricia, honey,

I am getting my Loracet 10s today, do ya want a few? If you'll share the Wild Turkey, I'll share the pills!

God, I can't believe I am still sick over that damn thing!

8. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Imon

John HAS a job! He has to keep Patsy from spilling her guts and that's a full-time job!!

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I guess if I were a nicer person, I would sent that "old indian" over to the Ramseys to teach them some of the same things he taught me when I was young and foolish...most importantly...

When you find yourself in a hole...quit digging!

...but I'm afraid of wasting his time!!!

10. imon128

imon128 Banned

Nandee......teehee.

I have to agree with he post above. The Ramseys are NOT true Christians. They are lip service Christians. Their deeds far outspeak (is that a word, LOL???) their actions. The proof's in the puddin', darlin'. Just sayin'.

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I want to see a fist-fight between Steve Thomas and John Ramsey

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

OK...I watched part of it....

...due to my morbid fascination with human freaks. I nominate Patsy as Chihuahua Queen of 2002....you know...Mexican hairless.

God! What incredibly awful art. Looks like John Wayne Gacy in his red and green period.

Loopy Lou is still making himself look like a bald jackass.

I guess we've seen the beginning and end of Erin Moriarty's career as an investigative journalist.

13. imon128

imon128 Banned

Bobsee

Fist fight??? John Ramsey???? Surely you jest! He MIGHT, I repeat MIGHT throw a marshmellow at Steve Thomas, but fight of the night, it's not. Don't move over, Mike Tyson. John's anger and temper are just that of a p*ssy ............cat, 'member??? hahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well howabout Patsy vs. ST? It'd be the first time she took on someone over the age of six, but still it might be entertaining.

15. Tez

Tez Member

BobC

Yeppers, Patsy and Steve. Now, I would pay to see that one! I think Steve would whip her good, but she'd put up a good fight!

16. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Don't think so...

IMHO, Steve is too much of a gentleman to do anything except have a war of words with Patsy and that would be a waste of his time. While Patsy may be arrogant and sophisticated, she clearly isn't very bright or she would realize that until she is willing to sit with the BPD and honestly answer (in full) any question asked, she will remain under the umbrella of suspicion. She would further realize that aligning herself with the folks she has is one reason 85+% of the population believes she is guilty and the other 15% probably doesn't give a damn one way or the other.

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Sophisticated?

Yeepers, JR, I don't know what you Texans call sophisticated, but where I come from, we'd call Patsy a below-the-tracks ho.

I just had to pop in here bright and early on this Sunday morn, before I get on the treadmill to beat my arse for an hour, to say I now know what bothered me so much about that tiny segment I saw in a teaser on a couple of the shows before the HeeHaw show starring the jackas$ Ramseys. Patsy was reptilian on that couch in the interview room. She was slithering around like a freaking snake. Her head would come up in a strike position, her arms would flail, her body literally slithered. She was confrontational and, true to the Ramseys' behavior since the day their child died at the hands of a monster, she was on the offensive. That, of course, has been their modus operandi every day since. Go on the offensive.

Did I ever tell you how much I despise snakes? All snakes - anything that slithers and strikes. Patsy was a snake in that interview. Since I didn't see the show and therefore didn't see JR, I can't comment on his actions. I always thought he looks like a snake, though. Yuk. And, so does their attorney. Must be something in the water.

That's all I have time to grouch about this morning. Sunday beckons, I must get this exercise out of the way so I can do laundry and goof off the rest of the day.

Latah, dahlinks.

18. Tez

Tez Member

JR

You are so right, ST wouldn't engage in her in a battle except maybe one of words. Of course, he already won that one. "Your'e good for it!" Enuff said.

Angel, too funny. She was from W. Virginia, where Mr. Tez's family is from. Wonder if they know each other? That would be funny. Of course, Mr. Tez's father would have remembered her, and he never said her recongized her, but I wouldn't claim to know a snake like that either!

19. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Angel

Patsy can claim it all she wants but she ain't no Southern Belle!!

Altho, now thats WY'S noticed the resemblence ,she does fit the description of a Virginny Timber Rettlesnake...........

"There are commonly two color phases with this snake, the yellow phase and the black phase. <B>We've seen both of these phases of Phatsy</B> In the yellow phase there is a ground color of yellow, gray, or brown. Sometimes there are simply all black specimens." <B> Nah, Patsys got yellow in her.</B>

"Special Characteristics - This snake is also called the Banded Rattlesnake. It will often hibernate with large numbers of other Rattlesnakes, Copperheads, and Rat snakes." <B>........SS, Skank,Woody..need I say more</B>

20. Gecko

Gecko Member

Painting

Painting?????Art????HAHAHAHA,coulda fooled me!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice