"48 Hours" Transcript (Broadcast 11/25/06)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 27, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

And How Do You Say No Any More Clearly Than No, Patsy???

You go and talk to law enforcement and you take polygraphs and you cooperate fully and you go to the ends of the earth to find your baby's killer. But that assumes you ARE innocent. You can't say NO unless you haven't done it, Patsy.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You know, I was thinking about this last night, and it really is beyond belief how the Ramseys have spent 10 years saying the same old things, and making the same old excuses, all obviously pure BS, and after all that time, they still don't have the ability to understand why it's so obvious to those of us who have normal reactions and feelings that they are not telling the truth.

I was thinking about Mark Klaas. I was thinking about how you can still see the anger in his eyes when he addresses child molesters and child killers to help the devastated parents of the victims. Klaas is on a MISSION to STOP CHILD PREDATORS. How many years ago was his little girl Polly taken by one of these vile insults to human life? Yet hardly a week goes by that I don't see Klaas on TV, speaking out, trying to help parents who have found themselves in this most awful of circumstances.

Then there are the Ramseys: last Spring, knowing she was facing death, where is Patsy Ramsey? On a Christian TV stage, talking about how wonderful she is and how innocent they are and blahblahblah...all for a small FEE. And there is John, being asked IF HE WANTS THIS KILLER CAUGHT...and what does John say? A wise friend observed that maybe God hasn't let this happen because the Ramseys aren't ready for it...and John observed that his friend is a WISE MAN. OH, yes he did!! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

Can you IMAGINE? What blasphemy this is to all parents of murdered children, to all murdered children, TO HIS OWN MURDERED CHILD AND FAMILY!

But he didn't stop THERE. Oh no, not WE'RE-ABOVE-IT-ALL Ramsey. NOW John is on the record as stating HE FELT SORRY FOR JOHN MARK KARR! A man who wrote and said the most vile things I've personally ever heard of another human being saying about MOLESTING CHILDREN...not to mention JONBENET, A MOLESTED AND MURDERED CHILD! And that would be JOHN'S OWN CHILD!!

Now...compare these two fathers.

People do react differently, and I know there are plenty of parents of murdered children who don't go the distance like Klaas. But to say and do the things the Ramseys have all these years, TO THE POINT OF TRYING TO ELICIT EMPATHY FOR A SICK PERVERT LIKE KARR, WHO DESCRIBED HIS FANTASIES OF MOLESTING JONBENET IN GREAT DETAIL...it's so obvious to me that John and Patsy could not ever understand how innocent parents of murdered children truly feel and react because they just are not in that category, IMO.

And while I once thought that I'd never really be able to land on anyone in the inner circle of JonBenet as the molester, now...I'm finding myself wondering about John, because how else can a natural father defend such a sicko as Karr, unless he does understand him...too well?

3. heymom

heymom Member

And while I once thought that I'd never really be able to land on anyone in the inner circle of JonBenet as the molester, now...I'm finding myself wondering about John, because how else can a natural father defend such a sicko as Karr, unless he does understand him...too well?

BINGO!!!

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

HeyMom,

He found her (that is everything). The parent inevitably finds the child when they did it. He went right to her at 1:00, right to her.

The fact that he says he felt sorry for Karr lends even more credence, not because I think he relates to him, but BECAUSE IT IS SUCH BULL4#@%. It is an act, just as Patsy acted. He does not feel anything for John Karr.

I understand what you mean HeyMom. I am not sure what happened that night, but I would bet money that John is involved; just because he found her.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Yep, he went right down to the basement, stopping only once to pretend he was going to accidently come across the body, and then went straight to where JonBenet's body was. AND HENCE, he was involved.

6. sboyd

sboyd Member

No doubt. None!

7. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

A challenge for the sleuths.

"Tracey’s cameras also captured a side of the Ramseys the public never saw, private moments, like when Patsy played the last song JonBenet learned before she was killed."

Does anyone have any idea what the song Patsy was playing is? I e-mailed 48 hrs that question, but so far no response.

I think it was "Someone is crying for you". Any ideas? A challenge for the sleuths. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

8. Amber

Amber Member

It was hardly a PRIVATE moment she had a great big fat camera and cameraman sitting there filming her for a documentary. :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Tracey didn't capture it... :rage: Unexpectedly coming across a cow giving birth in a field is capturing something. Tracey and PR orchestrated this 'moment'....or was the camera and operator cleverly disguised as a chair or a lamp so that blended in perfectly with the house? Was PR later shown the footage and commended them on their stealth as she had no idea they were even there....and how they all laughed. :rage: :rage: :rage:

9. tylin

tylin Banned

sboyd,
    Yes indeed, your post said it all.
    JBR was found IN HER OWN HOME, redressed in her own clothes by her OWN FATHER who went right to her.
    Think the RST knows those undisputed facts?Q@?@Q?@?

10. Tez

Tez Member

They know them, but twist them to fit their idea of the crime.
    :banme:

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Amber you said it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice