911 call to be aired 7/8

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Jul 5, 2003.

1. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Of course, Burke's voice is on the tape. Furthermore, John was informed of it.
    Do you think John confessed to the earlier
    lies because someone bluffed with a guess?

2. Ginja

Ginja Member

Wood

Lin Wood's heard the police tape...the REAL one.

I think it was sometime late last Fall/early Winter -- about the time he was making threats against the BPD.

Oh wait! the light's going on here...

Wood goes to Boulder and visits with the BPD...they let him listen to the tape. Wood returns to Atlanta and contacts Keenan, threatening to sue the BPD if she doesn't take the case away from them.

Keenan takes the case away from the BPD and lo and behold, Wood resurfaces with a copy of the tape, gives it to NBC for analysis, and voila! no voices of John or Burke in the background.

I hope the BPD kept their original and gave Keenan only a copy. The way things are going here, I'd be very worried if the BPD handed over to Keenan everything they had on the case, most especially without making copies.

There's no telling what she'd do!

I think we've got a very serious problem here with evidence tampering.

3. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

It's more the powerlessness of Scary Mary Keenan when faced with an aggressive and keenly entrepreneurial lawyer like Limp Bin Woodie (trademark whoever coined that one first!)

I could probably argue circles around Woodie myself (background not in Law, but in Logic), but then, I haven't lulled my skills to sleep in negotiating plea-bargains all my career and calling myself a "prosecutor".

4. purr

purr Active Member

good going you guys!!!! THE TRUTH will come out someday.

i will never give up hope and faith......

that somehow....somewhere.......

THE TRUTH will be heard by the WORLD!

praying to God...........He knows the TRUTH!

and He is in control........

all the evil will someday be punished!!!

well, i believe it will happen on earth first.....

then hell!!!!!

the ramseys better come clean soon!!!

because Burke will be of age someday
    and HE WILL spill the beans someday!!!

thanks to our super sleuths and leaders
    on this forum....

you guys are the greatest!!!

best regards,
    purr

5. AK

AK Member

Too tired to correct typos...

I'm guessing Wood has the enhanced tape but didn't want to release it during his smoke-and-mirrors presentation. Who cares about the 911 call anyway, enhanced or not? If the Ramseys are caught in a lie about Burke, they can understandably say they were trying to shelter their child.

JR, you may be right about the absence of background noise. I've been to post-production facilities with standard equipment that can remove noise from tapes, videos, CDs, etc.

Do you all really think the DA and cops in the know aren't fully aware of Wood's shenanigans? Of course, they are! This is NOT the time to address his comments.

No cop who plans to take the stand when the murder case hits a courtroom will comment now. They're not gonna let some bloviating civil attorney bait them. Be happy they're maintaining their professional attitudes! They're putting the case before their anger.

Steve Thomas, whose position as a witness has been totally compromised, could have gone on TV to combat Wood, but chose not to. Maybe his settlement specified that he can't publicly comment on the case. If so, he should have given a statement to that effect for Couric and King to read. That he stayed silent should---once again---impress upon his fans that they're wasting their applause on someone who doesn't deserve it. Darnay also could have spoken up, but he's a coward too, if not worse.

In the murder trial, Wood may be called as a prosecution witness and asked to comment on what he might have done in handling, editing and disseminating this 911 material. And other sources may be called to confirm or counter what he testifies to. While it's impossible to charge the Ramseys with obstruction of justice (since the greater charge of murder has to come first, and that's still hovering over their heads), it's possible that Wood could be charged with that or evidence tampering, if he's found to have instigated a fraud in his zeal to spin for his clients.

Vic, I'm currently working on a case where the FBI tested materials that later went to another lab.

I've been traveling and this is my first post since I got back, but I'll add that I just heard about a case that took almost ten years to get to a courtroom, and when it did, the semen DNA found inside the victim didn't match the guy on trial (or anyone else who was tested). The defense even an expert who runs the foremost private DNA lab in the nation furious that the jury ignored the DNA question and convicted the killer.

All of which is to say, when the Ramsey case gets to a courtroom and the proper people are tried, we'll have REAL data to discuss and relish. And we'll enjoy watching some criminal defense attorneys struggle to clean up the mess that Lin Wood left them.

==============================

This post is for FFJ only. Do not move it to any other forum.

6. Vic

Vic Active Member

thanks Fed

As much as we'd all like to get more information, it is about time the BPD shut up and (hopefully) does their job.

Why do the Ramsey's always try to stir the chit and bring up their innocence? Why not just leave it all alone? They clearly have moved on and are not interested in the "real killer" so why pretend? Is Patsy still waiting for her closeup?

7. imon128

imon128 Banned

The fact that the R's are squeeling like stuck hogs about THEIR innocence, instead of squeeling for help looking for JB's killer, says a lot. They are using JB when they say LE needs to look elsewhere. They have Wood now as their bullhorn. Why don't they all just shut up and let LE do their job? The R's are an enigma. They haven't even been charged and have built themselves a defense.

IMO, they've wanted, from day one, to run the show...control this investigation. O...just...GRRRRR!

8. AK

AK Member

I know, I know!

What is that arrogant comment John makes in his police interview? "I'm not here to answer questions, I'm here to find the killer of my daughter." Or somesuch.

I have to give the cops in that room credit for not pistolwhipping his liver-spotted puss right then and there!

What a friggin' nerve.

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL Fedorax... I felt that way too. The cops showed restraint.

I would love to add up the proven Ramsey lies. I wouldn't know where to start.

Also while we are at it we can make a list of promises and statements that show the Ramseys are trying to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

So what did happen to the JBR Foundation? How about Shoes?

Why did they hire a P.I. whose job it was to keep them out of jail? I thought they were hiring people to look for the real killer?

John Ramsey put up a reward of 100 grand but didn't he say that he doesn't have the money to pay the reward? You would think the reward money would be in a certain fund.

I could go on and on and on and on and on...

Tricia

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I just read something from Jann Scott at WS that has left me so mad my head is spinning. Truly, I have never been so mad about this case as I am right now. I thought I was mad Friday after LKL. He says Peter Boyles has informed him that Limp is now threatening to sue anyone who airs the enhanced version of the tape. Why? If his lying clients are so wronged by the evil BPD (who must be lying about Burke & Lizard Tongue being on the enhanced tape), why would he be afraid to have people hear the enhanced version? Tell me that. Help me out here. Of course their voices are on that tape. This proves it for sure. What other reason would he have to threaten lawsuits about simply airing that tape?

I sincerely am afraid I might have a stroke over this. If you don't hear back from me, I'm dead. Or paralyzed.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I told you that

azzhole is out of control. Maybe he needs a 2004 Rolls Royce; his 2003 is getting outdated. That tape has been released to the public, and Wood really can't prevent anyone from having the tape enhanced on their own or airing the enhanced version, if they have it. It's not like anyone would be perpetrating a lie; and the truth is always a perfect defense against a libel suit. Wood's pis$ing against gale force winds and it's coming back and hitting him right in his face.

It's really confusing, isn't it, who has which tape. Why doesn't Wood want the enhanced tape released? Has he heard the enhanced tape? One might think he hasn't given his story that there is nothing on the tape at the end. Then, what is he afraid of? Why doesn't he want the enhanced tape to be made public? One would have to assume he HAS heard the enhanced tape and knows it incriminates his clients. Which would also mean he lied. Either way, one has to question his ethics or lack thereof.

Is the enhanced tape still being held by Boulder authorities? I don't know if they were under any obligation to release the enhanced tape to Wood, but if they did, then he KNOWS Lizard Tongue and Burke were on that tape, and he is threatening to sue anyone who dares air that tape and show he is a big fat filthy stinking liar with a freaking lawsuit. ON WHAT GROUNDS?

Oh what a tangle web we weave when first we practice to deceive. Wood's arrogance knows no bounds. It's actually fun to watch him hang himself.

Chill, Thor. Trust WY. Wood's bag of tricks is empty.

12. Uncle Blabby

Uncle Blabby FFJ Senior Member

Lin Wood

AB and I watched the Lin Wood hour. AB had some choice words for him, LOL. My darling wife can curse like a sailor when she's mad and she did a lot of cursing during Lin's public relations show. I don't pay him much mind, he's full of baloney. I must admit I harbor a deep desire to see his face rearranged sometimes, but it's only in my dreams. I'm too old to fight. AB, OTOH, LOL.

13. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I believe we heard an enhanced version of the tape because that tape was too clean and void of background noises but I don't believe for one minute that we heard the enhanced version the BPD is talking about. JMH&CPO.

I don't know who killed JonBenét Ramsey but I have yet to see any evidence that would convince me that there was an intruder. It's clear to me that Mr. Wood doesn't give a rat's hiney about justice for JonBenét. When I see his ugly mug, it reminds me of Ebenezer Scrooge sitting there counting his coins in Charles Dickens' classic <u>A Christmas Carol</u> only this story doesn't have a happy ending. Wood needs to remember that what goes around comes around - his day is coming. Again, JMH&CPO.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Lin Wood's ego will be his down fall.

I sit back and watch him spin and I can't imagine he thinks he can get away with it.

His ego is controlling his common sense.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Wood is egotistical and hot tempered, and celebrates coverage of himself in the press…

"…he peruses the press with unrestrained glee, chortling over the coverage of the $11 million defamation suit he has filed on behalf of disgraced congressman Gary Condit…"

"He is an able attorney but is known around town as a horrendous pain in the a$$…"

"with witnesses, Wood alternates between pounding interrogations and righteous soliloquies so aggressive they often drive opponents to the negotiating table…"

"He's a bully…"

"It's physically intimidating, and he'll do it to women, children, and old people"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice