A Blogger's work is never done...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What am I looking at? I see someone in jeans leaving the house carrying what looks like an object covered in blue tarpaulin! Is that Patsy with a coat over her head? A BLUE fur coat?

2. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I hate to create yet more work for Why Nut but she/he posted a pic on Websleuths of the sheet metal (that was taken into evidence) that possibly had a blanket wrapped around it, (on top of the safe) that JBR was found on. It is a good theory.

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Is the picture you are thinking of this one?

[​IMG]

If so, that was from the set taken by the Ramsey investigators some time after the house was turned back over to the family. I have had a small theory that the marks on JonBenet's side and face might have come from the safe's door, which, as the picture shows, did stick up out of the floor in that room. I think it is possible that, during the course of laying out the blanket and positioning JonBenet on it, her body might have been bumped against the hinges and/or handle, thus inflicting small abrasions that would have decayed faster after death than intact skin does.

4. Why_Nut

I am not of the opinion that it is a fur coat, but it does appear to be a coat when I look at it in my full-screen source video file.

5. wombat

wombat Member

The person is wearing blue jeans, which Patsy does not seem to be wearing (and rarely if ever did wear).

6. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Thank you, the pic with the white blankets is the one I was thinking of. But this is the picture that I have another question for you. I thought there might be another handwriting sample on the box that says "house paint" with the 'a'. But I'll have to zoom it with fire fox tonight to see it up closer. Is that what it says?

7. Elle

Elle Member

Good thinking Cranberry. Looks like "House Paint" to me.

8. Elle

Elle Member

KK:
    Police Files - page 117

Detective Tom Trujillo and John Ramsey.

TT: When you saw the white blanket. was JonBenét completely covered up?How was she laying there?

JR: She was laying on the blanket, and the blanket was kind of folded around her legs. And her arms were tied behind her head, and there was some pieces of black tape on her lips, and her head was cocked to the side.

9. Elle

Elle Member

In other words, force of habit, Wombat! Makes sense!

10. Elle

Elle Member

This is the first time I have seen a fast clip of Patsy and her coat over her head.
    She sure didn't want to be seen.

It is a bit dark on my screen, Jay, but that is Patsy with her fur coat.

Thank you Why_Nut.

11. Why_Nut

I still think what Patsy was holding up was not necessarily a fur coat. On the other hand, there are such things as blue fur coats.

[​IMG]

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Why_Nut, for making all these videos and images available for everyone to see.

I ran the video several times, paused and zoomed it, and it looks like what Patsy is holding over her head is a coat, but I agree with you that it doesn't look like fur. The coat looks more like a royal blue down jacket or ski jacket with a smooth nylon outer layer. That kind of coat would be common in a cold weather town near ski areas like Boulder.

I thought it was very interesting (and disgusting) that John is CONSPICUOUSLY carrying a Bible (with gold gilt edging on the pages) over his left arm as he walks to the van. What a wonderful prop to tell the world what a great Christian you are! That CEO John is already thinking "damage control."

Another telling piece of evidence is that John and Patsy don't leave the house "together" - i.e. Patsy walks ahead of John by several paces. If my daughter had just been found brutally murdered, my husband and I would have been clinging to each other and helping each other walk to the van. In fact, I'd have needed several people to help me even stand up and walk.

I know without a doubt I couldn't have just thrown a coat over my head and been able to walk BRISKLY and UNAIDED to a waiting van like nothing had happened. Patsy seemed more worried about photographers getting a shot of her face than feeling devastation at JonBenet's death.

Body language doesn't lie.

13. Vic

Vic Active Member

Thank you Why_Nut for that video. I thought it was a fur coat but clearly, it was not. I did not remember anything blue either, but Patsy covering her head stayed with me.
    I don't know how you find/do these things!

14. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Yes !!!

YES, I would love that Why_Nut. :thumbsup:

We need a multimedia annex and you're doing such a super job with that.

I probably need to reorganize my front page and split some of the stuff up as it's getting very busy. But while I'm waiting to clean out my junk drawers, let me see how I can get your multimedia :pop: link up. :)

Oh, and you were talking about doing a blog on your site. Over the years you have done some very excellent postings covering various subjects on the case and it sure would be nice if those old postings of yours were archived somehow on your site.

15. Why_Nut

That is a good idea. I should poke around here and repurpose some postings into blog entries. Thanks for the suggestion!

16. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee. I will have to lighten up that photo. It's dark on my screen. I have had this flat monitor for almost a year, and I changed the brightness on the screen because bright lights cause migraines for me, but now I have it too dark, so I have to lighten all my photos with another program. I must do that one right now and check it out. I thought I read it somewhere that Patsy walked out the door in a fur coat (?).

Oh dashit! I can't do this because it's a movie clip. I can lighten up a dark photo. :-( I'll have to depend on all of you telling me if it's just an ordinary coat.

17. Elle

Elle Member

I won't be ordering this one. :)

18. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

ACR Collection

If you need any of your old postings from way back when, I'm sure I can help you out with that as I have my own personal "Why_Nut Posting Collection" from various forums, various years, LOL, some going back to 1998.

They don't call me a pack rat for nothing. :did:

19. tylin

tylin Banned

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice