A case of Deja-Vu at jameson's

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Barbara

It was Rainsong who made the offensive, cultural-stereotypical remark about Hubby and I being mean with money because we are Scottish. I daresay she would pass it off as a 'joke' but it makes one wonder how she would have worded her insult if I were black or gay or Jewish.

If she made that remark to a Scot face to face she'd receive a kiss - a "Glesga kiss" (usually preceeded by the words "Pick a windae - yer leavin").

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Rainsong, Margoo/Mibro, no matter..my opinion is the same regarding both of them and most of those posters, with very few exceptions, if any!

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ladies, ladies

not that I don't agree with everything you've said, but as I was reading the posts, I was thinking, hey, we ought to be posting this stuff at the Fire in the Hole forum where we can really cut loose. So, if it gets really hard for you to hold in what you REALLY want to say, heh, get thee to the Fire Hole and let those jambots really have it, hahaha. I haven't roasted anyone lately, I'm feeling a big one coming on. Let's see, should it be Margoon or Braindeadsong. Decisions, decisions...

4. Watching You

To Barbara and Jayelles

First, Barbara, welcome to FFJ. I think I already told Jayelles how happy I am she is here, but, if not, I am.

Tricia is very special to me - well, to all of us here, but to me she is even more than special. I have seen you both defending her at Purgatory, and I just wanted to say thank you. That Cyclops person, what's her hat? Oh, I know, the insufferable cheekysodd (mor(g)on) - anyway, I have read what you have posted to her, even though my alter-ego has her on ignore because she cannot abide the stupid little puke.

Anyway, you've defended our forum goddess, you have spoken the truth, and it hasn't gone unnoticed. Thanks again, and I mean it.

5. Ginja

Ginja Member

Margoo

Isn't Margoo one of the slanted posters formerly known as Mame or Mary99?

6. Watching You

I don't think so, Ginja

haha, slanted? I guess that's a nice way of putting it when talking about those thugs.

maimed and morganism (under a different hat) were posting at the swamp for a time, but I haven't seen either of them there for weeks. Probably having those control freaks in the same place didn't work out for very long - maimed likes to take over if she can, and you know how that wind blows at the swamp.

I hear the wind blows a lot in Chicago. Right, RR?

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Now, WY.....

We all know that mame's a Born Sucker, thinking that she could take over jameson's position just proved it.

Anyhow - that forum seems just fine now and even has this post from jameson to keep us hanging on the edge of our seats.......

"Ashley wrote:
    "If anyone has earned a perfect eternity; it is John and Patsy Ramsey."

Sorry, but I have to say I don't feel that way.

John and Patsy have lived through some real tough times. No doubt. But they are not the only ones to have hard times. They are not special in that regard.

I don't want to say anything bad about John or Patsy at this point but I am going to say they do not deserve to be elevated to some "saint" level. They really do not.

John and Patsy have some faults - a couple of serious faults, if you want to know how I really feel.

No, I am not going to tell you all what I know and how I feel in detail - but John and Patsy are not "the bestest people I ever met."

I never intended to be any member of a John and Patsy cheerleading team. I just want to find justice for JonBenét. The Ramseys are innocent in this matter - I have no doubt about that. But perfect? Hell no, they are not. Far from it - - as are most of us.

Maybe one day I will regret this blunt and to the point post, (wait until the BORG gets it and twists it...) but I don't think so. I am being honest - let the chips fall where they may.

I will defend the Ramseys against this charge. They did not murder their daughter.

I won't say they have "earned a perfect eternity". It isn't my call, but I think they have some "'splaining to do" before they get that." - jameson.

8. Jayelles

She posts at WS as MIBRO. However, I believe you would recognise her under yet a different hat.

9. Jayelles

RiverRat

Exactly what purpose does a post like that serve?

Well, I can think of one. It's a dangling carrot to all those journalists who read there.

Maybe one of them will offer her a nice fat cheque to tell them what it is she "knows" but "isn't telling" on the forum. I have no doubt she'll sell/try to sell her story some day.

10. RiverRat

Hey Jay!

She does this every other year or so............then - Mysteriously - the Ramseys come out of the closet to say something nice about her and on life goes like nothing ever happened.

RR

11. Jayelles

Well, it's certainly a rather odd moment in time for the one person who has defended them through thick and thin to *suggest* publicly and intriguingly that in fact she "knows" something about the Ramseys - something that they would have some "splaining" to so about.

With John's political campaign on the go, there will be a renewed interest in his background and undoubtedly interested parties who might pay her to talk (and maybe some who would pay for her to remain silent).

And just in case I get jumped for taking such a cynical viewpoint, we know for a FACT that she sells information to the tabloids. It's not as if she's squeaky clean on that score.

12. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Jameson counts on people not remembering that she considered herself so much a friend of the Ramseys, she sent an expensive Thomas Kinkade print to Patsy two years ago.

Attention, Jameson: That Kinkade print did not, and will never, find justice for JonBenet. It was the act of one friend giving a gift to another. You can stop denying you ever considered Patsy your friend; we have history to show us otherwise.

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Oh geez, ....she's had her nose so far up their a$$ for the last however many plus years, that she has her own parking space in patsys colon.

What she now admits about them we've known for years....

14. Thor

Thor Active Member

::shocked2

Free, that has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read on a forum! hahahahahaha

15. imon128

imon128 Banned

Free, I guess she found out where they blow their hot air, eh? :behind:

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Oh Freebird…that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too funny.

OK I will throw in my guess as well…

Back last fall she said she may close her forum, and she wasn't going to be around much. Then early this year she moved servers (to an economy plan, and an economy server…something like "We-B-Forums-'n-Stuff" or something like that), and then changed her forum domain name to .org as opposed to .com - not as easily found perhaps in a google search…I dunno…and then hounded and threatened if posters didn't pay (all 137 of them) she "might" not keep them active anymore.

So the question we need to ask ourselves is why? And could the answer be Uncle Johnny KNEW last fall he was moving to establish residency to run for office in Michigan…and he certainly doesn't need that pesky murder of his daughter resurfacing during his campaign, nor does he need that pesky Jameson dredging up the spin day after day on her forum…maybe the Rams just told her to take a hike!

17. Watching You

jammy sue

is seething over the way the Ramseys have cut her off. Yes, of course I know this post will get dragged over to her swamp so she can critique it, LOL. It's happened so much, I've come to expect it.

The Ramseys did cut her off after she sold the interviews to the tabs for $$$, and Wood did b!tch her out for it, even though she claims he has gotten over it. I doubt he shared much with her, and I doubt Smit shares much with her. In fact, I think her "sources" have pretty much dried up and she is left regurgitating old spin.

Frankly, anything she claims to know about the Ramseys we knew long ago - they are not to be trusted, they are fake, and they are all about themselves. Not that I blame them for dumping her greedy self, but seems to me they were a match made for each other - they used each other.

jammy sue just got her nose cut off; otherwise, it would still be double parked in Patsy's colon. (heh, Freebird)

18. RiverRat

I see that she stands behind what she posted. Apparently, the lack of a website and the reward being withdrawn are her reasons for not believing that John and Patsy deserve a perfect after-life.

That's a pretty harsh punishment for such petty penalties - maybe I'd agree with hir if she included that fact that the Reward was such a cheesy amount anyhow.......$18,000.00 less that what the Ranson was!

RR

19. imon128

imon128 Banned

And let's not forget that the R's original reward was $50,000. When the tabloid the Globe offered more, the R's upped it to $100,000. However, when the Globe went even higher, tightwad old John drew the line and stayed with his paltry $1000,000. Perhaps he had a vision that he'd need his coins for lawyers? His foresight is amazing, eh?

20. Watching You

Well, RR

she has this sense of entitlement that allowed her to sell the Ramsey interviews to the tabloids for $40,000, and she thinks they were wrong to be upset about that. That is what narcissists do, though. It's always all about them - they can do no wrong and don't understand why someone might be upset and see what she did as sneaky and self-gratifying. However, if anyone else had done that, jammy sue would have been all over them like flies on poop.

I'm sure jammy feels they should 'splain why they got upset over her profiting from the death of their daughter as well as making public that which they may not have wanted made public without conferring with them first. Of course, she knew they would have said no, and that 'splains why she did not tell them, first, in spite of all her claims to have only been trying to help. That might have gone over if not for the $$$$$. She has no apologies, though. She's entitled to do whatever she pleases, no matter whom she has to walk over to do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice