A letter to Colorado Governor Owens

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Elle, the Governor's office keeps a record of all e-mail and snail mail that arrives. Sometime, it's only a basic tally of "for" or "against" ... but I guarantee that every letter makes a difference. That's how the pols keep track of public response to their actions.

I plan to send my letter by registered mail so that I have a record of its receipt. I will then follow it up with phone calls and e-mail. I'm not going to let this opportunity to break open the festering corruption in the Ramsey case pass by with no action.

I encourage all FFJers to do the same. Together, we have a voice and we WILL be heard.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Barbara, FANTASTIC letter. Thank you for taking the time to put together such a well thought out and truthful piece.

I agree with what Barbara and Cherokee have said. We should all write a letter. Who knows? Something may finally get done.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Thanks Tricia,

I tried to be truthful
    except for the part about us NOT being lunatics :)

4. Elle

Elle Member

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice