A little different approach...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by SeekingJustice, Mar 25, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Pure speculation. If you want to suppose what "the killers" thought/did for 4 hours, maybe you should speculate about why they didn't just snatch JonBenet when she was playing outside one day, riding her bike? Or why didn't these bored killers worry that someone ELSE might show up while they were playing with the pad and pen? All SPECULATION founded in not one piece of evidence.

No, we don't know that, nor do you. Nor does Lou Smit, unless he's psychic as well as being full of himself.

Problem: if she'd been stunned in the face, she would have screamed bloody murder. And she had no tape over her mouth before she was murdered, because her bloody saliva was found dripped onto the top right sleeve of her shirt, where it dripped after she had her head bashed in and her neck strangled, which the blood in the saliva proves. Not to mention the saliva was found dried on her right face where it had drained out of her slack mouth BEFORE the duct tape was applied.

You're quite the fiction writer, aren't you? If you have to look at the stairs to go down them, you may be stair-challenged. Two full grown men just might be able to handle restraining a 45 lb. little girl between them, and if she fought them, she'd have more bruises on HER. She had NO DEFENSIVE BRUISING. Look it up. It's important. It means she didn't fight her killer. Period. Which she no doubt would have done if she'd been STUN GUNNED while conscious. So why you think two grown men would STUN GUN a child they're kidnapping in a house of sleeping relatives when all that would do is MAKE HER SCREAM BLOODLY MURDER, I have no idea, except that you have fallen into the Smit trap. Maybe you should look around our forum for links to online videos of people being stunned, or google up stun guns. They don't knock people out. They do just the opposite.

/QUOTE]Once they get her down to the basement and close the door they decide it to tie her hands to keep her from fighting them so much. They threaten her as they lay her down on the ground telling her not to move or make any noise. Even though her hands are tied they are tied in front of her. [/QUOTE]

You just don't know enough about your topic. You need to start reading on the forums. Just about every one has all the information I've pointed out, not to mention, much more, no matter what your point of view.

And again, there were NO DEFENSIVE WOUNDS on JonBenet. None. Period. Not one. She did not FIGHT anyone. Not speculation...FACT.

The ties on JonBenet's hands wouldn't have restrained a rag doll. They actually were loose enough to fall off or be pulled over her hands. There was 15 inches of cord between her hands. She could have gone through a week of real life with those on her and not have missed a lick. The wrist "restraints" were fake. Didn't work. Never would have. And I can't imagine two grown men who couldn't tie a 6 year old's wrists together tightly if they wanted to. NOT PLAUSIBLE.

Why would these 2 men wander around the house for hours, bored and so writing a work of fiction for fun, never mind that they're about to kidnap a child and risk life in prison, but they don't even think about how to get out with her quickly, much less set it up instead of twiddling their thumbs?

And these brilliant kidnappers who could JUST WALK OUT ANY NUMBER OF DOORS WITH JONBENET instead go to the basement to try to climb out a small window with her? During which time they are so busy NOW trying to figure out how to get out the window with her, they forget to even WATCH her, thinking she can't pull off the duct tape because...? And the one who hides in the cellar room with her while her parents are calling the police who will be there any minute...instead of RUNNING like his friend...because he's going to get that ransom, if he has to KILL HER and leave her body to get it...decides this is a good time to molest her, what the heck!

And on and on and on. Do you have any idea how much time you are talking about this killer spending running around the basement, hiding, molesting, finding stuff, tying a garrote, fiddling with blankets and gowns and windows and her fighting him without getting one bruise or scratch, all while any minute the police should burst through the door and he's caught for felony kidnapping of a child, life in prison looming, when all he had to do is LEAVE THROUGH THE WINDOW?

I have tried to be patient here. But I now realize that I'm being had, aren't I?

haha Funny.

Edit: OK, insults deleted. I behaved badly. I apologize. I'm getting too old for this anymore, aren't I?

Last edited: May 21, 2006
  2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ah, Greenie, you made it all worthwhile. Thanks, and thanks again.

It's good to be in the guttah!

As for the energy, Greenie, it's quite simple: I have stood over the grave of this child, murdered so horribly, looked around at the forlorn monuments in the cold rain of winter and in the mocking sunlight of summer. I cannot imagine how she lies so alone in that earth with no mother nor father to comfort her, no arms to hold her, no voice to soothe her fears, to tell her that there are no monsters.... Because for her, there were monsters, and what they did to her is as vile and evil as any coldblooded murder on this earth. When they acted upon this child, those monsters created a black energy of lies and dark deeds that have not stopped spinning through the world since, though thankfully JonBenet cannot be hurt by it any longer.

I simply intercept that destructive energy with a fine net, woven from the threads of truth we have all worked so long to uncover, like strands of light freed from the depths of hell...and then I reflect it back on them. It's all we can do for JonBenet. But do it I will, until the force of that awful energy is finally driven into the hearts of the monsters who created it.

It will happen. Somehow. Someway. No body nor force can escape the laws of physics: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Call it karma. Call it justice. We may not see it or know it, but it will happen. May be happening this very minute....

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You're right, KK, it will happen, there is no doubt in my mind. It will also happen for all those who helped perpetrate this lie upon the public, including Smit and the nutcase at the swamp, who has lied about many things.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Great posts KK, Greenie, WY, and Shadow

Yes, it's good to be in the guttah. Strangely, the guttah seems to have the most ACCURATE information and interpretation regarding this case

Yes, IT WILL HAPPEN. There is a very special place waiting for those who perpetuate the lack of justice for the person/s who committed this crime

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I have to admit this is pretty fascinating. Don't stop on my account!

6. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Too Late

Now you've gone and done it! :)

Candy posted that article a couple of days ago at the BB. It won't take long before she accuses you of stealing the "article" from her own archives

A true guttah thief!

8. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Barbara

Barbara, you wrote:

"Candy posted that article a couple of days ago at the BB. It won't take long before she accuses you of stealing the "article" from her own archives"

But, Barbara, this was just published YESTERDAY, March 28, '06.

Anywho, it is all too funny.

:leaf:
    GL

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Oh, yeah. Saw this one coming miles away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice