A Must Read

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 20, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Okay now that I have the attention I crave

Here's the bombshell:

Henry Lee confirms that Jonbenet had three blood spots on her underwear BUT NO CORRESPONDING BLOOD TRACES ON THE VAGINAL AREA/THIGHS. He Comes right out and says Jonbenet WAS WHIPED DOWN WITH A CLOTH.

Staging. Obstruction of Justice. predators don't whipe down the body the body, guys

Oh and by the way, way way back at Justice Watch, some one-time poster entitled "RUMOR-MONGER" called me a liar when I said Jonebenet's body was examined TWICE. Henry Lee confirms that there was indeed a second examination.

Ha ha.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

more please..... :bowdown:

3. BobC

Guys--buy this book

This book is THE BOMB. It confirms just about everything ST said in his book, only Lee is way more upfront on how bad Eller screwed a lot of things up. This book is very harsh on Eller, unlike ST's book.

I just noticed something. The footnotes Lee has scattered throughout this chapter all almost entirely from PMPT, as I supected earlier.

4. BobC

Lee says Bynum , WITHOUT ASKING FOR RAMSEY CONSENT, told Hoffman the Ramseys would not answer anymore questions on the 28th. Patsy is incoherent and throwing up and drugged up, and Joh Ramsey is described as "almost callous." Hoffman is on the batphone with Bynum and they are discussing what the R's will or will not do, and Eller calls Hoffman all huffy puffy saying that the R's had better not take off to Atlanta with the body "or else." Hoftsrom gets huffy puffy too and says that's not legal (I notice Eller was not really quoted as saying anything other than "or else" so I'm wondering how this "black-mailing the body" story got to the Ramseys--very interesting to see this take on this old story. This book is way more favorable to the DA's office, by the way.

5. Vic

Vic Active Member

thank you BobC

I had to plead incontinence to run up and read.

It was worth it, and I'll be back as soon as I can for more!

6. BobC

Oopsy

Scratch that--a few sentence later it DOES say that Elller wanted to refuse the Ramseys the remains if they didn't give interviews! Now what's interesting here is that Mason is also shocked by Eller's outburst!

7. BobC

hmmmm

Lee explicitly states that Bynum did NOT tell John and Patsy about Eller's threat--and to be honest I find it hard to believe that Lee can state that as fact. That was of course until I saw the footnote from PMPT.

Equally pointedly, Lee neglects to say whether or not HOFSTROM told Bynum about the threat, but maybe "not saying" says it all. I'm not saying one way or the other--I wasn't there--but even if Eller did make this threat (and he probably did) I would question the propriety of passing this on to the Ramsey's side. Lee says ultimately the coroner sided with Hofstrom and Bynum and released JBR's body to the Rs.

This is a fascinating insight into the interpersonal interactions of case players. Man!

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Bob thanks sooo much! Big hug.

Do you get the feeling Lee is suspicious of burke accidently killing JB and the Rams covering it up?

Pleasssseeeeeee tell me.

9. BobC

well well well

More strange behaviour from cops bent on scapegoating the poor Wamseys: They videotaped everybody at the funeral, in case the killer came back to the "scene."

hmmm

Now here's something amazing--in every frikkin page, Lee says Patsy is throwing up, incoherent, doped up, on the verge of collapse, "unable" to write phrases from the note.

This is the same woman I saw on CNN who looked as cool and collected as Barbra Walters through most of thier infomercial? She sure could pull it together for a one sided media session, but she couldn't even remotely CONSIDER actually talking to police? Unbelievable. She was too much a mess to even talk to John Douglas!

Guys connect the dots here.

10. BobC

Show me--Lee doesn't say hardly a peep about Burke, other than the police confirmed he had "slept through everything." I was wrong earlier when I said I was a good ways through this chapter--it's really, really long. So sit tight more to come. This book is going to ruin my fabulous Friday night social life!

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC,

As I sit in the vast wilderness of Idaho, with only a dialup, of which I can only use for 10 minutes, I await another installment.

My body is sweaty with anticipation. My chest is heaving. My lips trembling.

WHERE ARE YOU???????

12. BobC

At the funeral John Ramsey is overheard repeatedly whispering to Patsy "I need you to be strong."

13. BobC

Bombshell Time

oh...my...God

14. BobC

Sitting down?

LHP, whom Lee calls, straight up, a suspect, goes up to console Patsy at the funeral. She whispers "patsy were all the exterior entrances locked up that night?"

Pattsy assured her that YES, all the locks were secure.

15. BobC

Patsy just turns and falls into the arms of somebody else, and that was the last time LHP ever saw or talked to any Ramsey again.

16. BobC

By the way--Lee has changed the names of EVERYBODY here except the Rams, ST, Mason Eller, Arndt and the DA guys. Regardless, it's unmistakable who he's talking about. Wow--maybe this is the route down which one must go to avoid annoying libel lawyers--but that's cool. It is so phrucking refreshing hearing some honesty in post Lin Wood era Ramsey case writing. Guys this is damning as hell to the Ramseys.

17. BobC

Lee says McSanta had a key and once again repeats the info from PMPT that JBR said Santa was going to bring a "special present" Christmas night. Lee refers to him as "another suspect."

18. BobC

Says McSanta's lon-winded and incoherent speech at the funeral made some mourners "uncomfortable."

19. BobC

guys--chat it up--keeps me motivated! Arndt has now faxed questions to Patsy's lawyer Brian Morgan. Question include did they have TV sets going that would muffle noise and other questions we know already, like did JBR eat before going to bed. Lee said cops were cocerned that they needed these questions answered but had no idea when if ever the r's would be back in Boulder.

Lee confirms pineapple was found in JBR's intestine. Also confirms that 5 inches of snow was around entry windows

20. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Isn't this new info?

Not that I suspect McSanta but I don't think I heard this one before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice