A Must Read

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 20, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Fleet White

Man FW is coming off as a total angel--cooperative, willing, and did just about everything to help the Ramseys early on (and look at what he got in return). Now here's something we never got before--while the Ramseys were avoiding questions, FW submitted a request to Linda Arndt to retrieve a kitten toy which was one of JBR's favorite toys--so she could be buried with the kitten. Wow this guys sure is a monster! Lee conforms Pamster retrieved "personal items" the day before.

Forum moderators: Feel free to jump in and correct any spelling mistakes that I do in haste. All this fabulousness is not without cost, remember.

2. BobC

I think it was reported before JR but once again you never know who has been feeding the stories to the press or for what reason.

3. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Bob, how can we possibly post when our eyes are bugging out of our heads and our bodies have turned to jelly? (well okay, maybe the jelly part isn't entirely your fault). I will draw a picture for you to show my undying admiration..just a little quick something.. :takeabow:

Does that inspire you? What if I grovel at your feet and tell you that if I had my way Tina Turner, Diana Ross, AND one other diva of your choosing (not to include Michael Jackson) would perform your very own personal World Tour?

Dear Lord, that is about all I have to give at this point, Man. Cough it up.

4. BobC

Omigod

Prescilla White gets the kitty doll and takes it to ATLANTA for the Ramseys! Is there no end to her evil?

And the "loving family" put her right on the chopping block. Nice.

I wonder if the timing of this book has anything to do with Ramsey's run for office? This is damning as hell.

5. BobC

LOL Driver! Just wanted to know if anybody was reading this

6. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Pretty gutsy stuff from Dr Lee. From his mouth it has so much more credence.

7. BobC

Omigod Bombshell

FW and PW agree to be interviewed by the police AGAIN the day before the funeral, and FW is "convinced" someone "with a grudge against the Ramsey family" did the murder! He thought maybe a jealous pageant parent did it!

I forgot to say earlier that as the police wanted to seal off the R house as a crime scene, JR requested "another full day" to vacate the premises. The request was denied.

8. BobC

Exactly Driver. So far "liar" Steve Thomas hasn't contradicted anything Lee says here. the tabs have been pretty damned accurate too

9. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, just in case they and CAP had missed anything.

Not one word yet about the Sr Paughs? John Andrew?

10. BobC

The whites sit with police a THIRD TIME. Whites 3, loving concerned family zero.

11. BobC

Driver LOL!

Funny you should mention John Andrew--in interveiw number three, the sinister Whites inform the police that they were concerned that rumors were floating about JAR. They VOUCHED for his character.

Earlier Lee said both JAR and Melinda's alibis checked out completely

12. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Well that is good to hear. I am very glad he commented specifically on JAR.

Now if only he will cap it off with some word on MW, and the grassroot reporter's sideshow. Not.

13. BobC

Wow

Linda A asked Eller to clear JAR and M publically, which he kind of did.

Lee found it "interesting" however that the same day she asked this of Eller she took it upon herself to fax the Ramseys those questions to the R's lawyer. Lee said the cops were :(:(:(:(ed that she faxed those questions because they "tipped the investigators' hand." Lee specically calls this "interesting" but doesn't say why. hmmmmmmmm. He goes on to explain that you never ask questions through a suspects LAWYERS prior to a formal intereview and says even the DA guys were annoyed with her.

Is Lee implying arndt was helping the ramseys?

14. BobC

Gasp!

Driver I didn't mean to burden you with commenting a lot! Just after about fifty posts with no response, it gets a little lonely!

NOW--GASP! Lee asks, point blank, "did LA discuss sending the fax prior with Eller?" OMIGOD! He even asks did LA discuss us it, get permission, and then take the fall for Eller when the chit hit the fan?

Whoaa. Then Lee says we will never know. Fascinating. Reading between the lines this says LOTS.

15. BobC

Lee said the FBI and Sherriff Epp offered Eller help and he refused. Lee said a "blue wall was going up around the BPD."

16. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

OK BobC :takeabow: You have me convinced this is a must read. I am sorry but I strayed away from your scintillating posts cute as your :behind: is and went off to the Booksamillion.com site to order my very own copy. I also ordered Mortal Evidence while I was there. Dr. Lee has you to thank for his sales across the country today. :takeabow:

Note: I had to order the book rather than running out to buy it because I am in process of moving so I don't dare start reading it right now. :nono:

17. Elle

Elle Member

I .knew about the body being wiped down, Bob. This was reported in the books.

I didn't know about a warrant being required for the police to reenter the house.

It seems Linda Arndt did assist the Ramseys here, faxing this information. Arndt did receive a bouquetof flowers from Patsy Ramsey when she won some police award. Then there was the time when she had a private chat with Patsy Ramsey and wouldn't confide in Steve Thomas as to what they talked about. Maybe Arndt bonded with Patsy, just like Lou Smit (?)

Thank you. Maybe I will order this book!

18. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha ha! Just thought of something funny! Wouldn't it be great if Dr Lee did the reading for a Books on Tape of this?

Good old Eller comes across just dandy, doesn't he.

Thanks, Bob.

19. BobC

Now Lee confirms a "loud and very bitter" argument went diown between FW and JR in Atlanta, with White demanding to know why they lawyered up and ducked the police, and wanted to know why Ramsey was hiring his own detectives while ducking the police! Patsy stood by "nervously." The tirade by White was spurred by white getting "wind" of the R's contacting CNN instead of the police! OMIGOD! JR was "red-faced" as FW barked at him, and White's hands were "close to JR's FACE!!!"

20. Pope

Pope New Member

Got the book also!

Sorry to jump in like this but I've got a problem.

I just posted out of the book ( on Purgatory) page 135 where Lee claims John and Melinda were in town Christmas morning.

BobC could you please re-read that page and tell me how that passage reads to you?

Later Lee goes with the party line that John and Melinda where in Atlanta.

I am really confused and don't want to be posting stuff wrong.

Thank-you ahead of time!

Respectfully,

pope/rickamorti( the one that transcribed the NE article)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice