A Personal Story

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Amber

Amber Member

Thank you all so much for your support and understanding as to why I posted this;) It MUST be relevant. Anyone who has a family where one member is suffering from a potential life threatening condition ceases to be 'normal' or perfect and that's the point here...that PR cannot have been normal under those conditions...like my father..so when people say a loving mother could not have done this, they forget or neglect the cancer aspect which is crucial...and JR is inadvertently referring to it in the 48 hours interview

JBR was beautiful and had her whole life ahead of her...she would have surpassed PR in every way...Here was PR 'dying' and her daughter was living the life PR wanted, needed....If she were dying she might be resentful... especially if the daughter does not appreciate what she had and what PR was losing..it's a crucial part of motive as it shows state of mind at the time of the crime and JR is the one who has drawn attention to it IMHO.

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Amber, what you shared with us is, imo, highly pertinent. I have no doubt that Patsy was dealing with a high amount of stress during this time. I also want to add that she may have been resentful of JonBenet going through the normal process of seperating from her.

-Tea

3. heymom

heymom Member

And, there was nowhere for PR to express her frustration, anger, sadness, whatever. It was all show, all appearances, all the perfect family. When you have to put up a false self, eventually, the pain breaks free and the consequences can be terrible. I think the strain of trying to maintain the perfect appearance of a close family while knowing that she could die soon would be more than enough to cause Patsy to be close to snapping for any little thing.

JonBenet was the weak link in the chain, PR's daughter who was also carrying the strain of trying to be perfect for Mommy, play a role, and yet her own pain was showing with the bathroom problems.

The Perfect Family also does not include incest.

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

heymom

heymom, I would stand in line for your autograph. LOL.

You wrote:"The Perfect Family also does not include incest."

B I N G O !!!!!!!!

:leaf:

5. Kelly

Kelly Member

Thank you for sharing your story Amber. I remember reading somewhere about Patsy's checkups every six months, but can't find it now. Does anyone know what two months of the year the six month check ups fell in? It seems to me that a month or two before a check up was due would be an even more stressful time.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Amber,
    I read your story the night that you posted it and honestly-- I didn't know what to say or how to say it. The pain you've suffered must have been unbearable. Thank you for sharing your story. Thankfully you were able to forgive your father.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice