A Seven Iron

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Learnin, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks, KK. I read that Dr. Spitz performed an experiment but I've never read about it in detail. I agree with Dr. Spitz about the maglight...I've made several impressions in mud and it would fit if struck just right. I also agree with you about the lip on the handle of a baseball bat. Again, that makes an impression of about the same size.

2. Learnin

Learnin Member

Question, kk. This is probably stupid and you would think I'd know this by now. The basement window with the grate; is that located at the back or side of the house?

3. Learnin

Learnin Member

thanks for bringing that thread and picture to my attention....

4. Learnin

Learnin Member

As you can see, I don't know much about golf.....now, basketball...that's a different matter...

5. Learnin

Learnin Member

Indeed, it is interesting!

6. Learnin

Learnin Member

I agree. I'm not sure as to what caused that skull depression but I've always leaned toward a golf club because, as you mentioned, Burke had already done some damage with a golf club.

7. Learnin

Learnin Member

Isn't it amazing what kind of protection money can buy? Jack Squat would have been hanging from an oak tree by now....

8. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Elle_1 [​IMG]
    Oh my goodness! Thank you, Cherokee. I know it was printed in Japan, and this was discussed. It was KK's post talking about Cookie which brought it all back. What a shame. Lin Wood is really a piece of work, isn't he?
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I guess I covered all this with a piece of work, Cherokee. :)

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Elle,

Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice