A warm and fuzzy message from Lin Wood

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I just read this again. It's unbelievable. Awesome.

I hope someone sends this to Wood. I really do.

Hey don't forget to check out the thread "A Call to Action" ok?

Whoops. Fixed a major typo...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2003
  2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I have to repeat Thor's Daaaymnn here ACR but then I have one comment to make.

Perhaps Mr. Wood equates all internet posters to be disturbed individuals because his only
    comparisons are Ms. Susan Bennett (aka Jameson) and her minions at http://www.Jameson245.com.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Is calling someone you don't know "disturbed" libelous?

4. BobC

Apparently wanting justice for a sexually assaulted/murdered child is "disturbed" in the world Miss Wood lives in. Why don't we all come to our senses, get psychiatric help, and then go extort money out of media outlets in Jonbenet's name instead like the non-disturbed people do!

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Exactly!!! You go Bob...I prefer to remain disturbed

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I can't add much...

to all these wonderful posts, except to say that Lin Wood has a mean mouth and bad manners. Maybe if his father had allowed his mother to live, she would have trained Leroy Lincoln up to be a proper Southern gentleman.

7. BobC

Let's all apologize for giving a damn. Lin Wood didn't until he figured out a way to make money off it.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Don't Trust Your Soul.....

To No Back Wood's Southern Lawyer....

Cuz the JUDGE in the Town's got Blood Stains on Hir Hands.

RR

9. Tricia

That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia....

I have this feeling that we are going to look back on this thread and be amazed that Lin Wood would be so arrogant as to write an email like he did. All it did was get us all worked up.

The depths of Lin's coldness is nothing like I have ever experienced. Something is really wrong with him.

Tricia.

10. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

JR

That could very well be true.

There is only one person on the Internet forums that I am aware of that Mr. Wood's clients and/or their associates have "shared information" with for five plus years and that would be Ms. Bennett. I bet they didn't call her a "disturbed individual" (at least to her face) in all their thank you e-mails to her over the years for "sharing information."

11. ACandyRose

Tricia

Quote from Mr. Wood's April 15, 2003 e-mail:

"I never cease to be amazed at the bias of people like you against the Ramsey family"

Quote from Lou Smit on LKL 05-28-2001:

"I believe that perhaps they should get in fresh minds and fresh eyes, experienced people that can take a look at this case with an unbiased view point. That means getting rid of perhaps even the detectives that are working on it now. Getting rid of Lou Smit. Let somebody else in there that can objectively take a look at that case."

Even Lou Smit admits he is bias and suggest sombody else should be looking at the case objectively. Yet his bias "hypothisis" was allowed to be accepted by Judge Carnes as "fact."

"Yet, you and others elevate yourselves to the role of judge and jury even though you do not know the evidence"

Thanks to Ms. Bennett, aka Jameson whom Mr. Wood's clients "shared information" with for a suspected five plus years and the anonymous individual who sent her the 1997/1998 transcripts/video of the Ramsey interrogation interviews we know even a lot more about the evidence in this case than we knew before.

"Mary Keenan knows all the evidence. You can continue to fool yourself by trying to "spin" or otherwise explain her statement to your advantage, but you will fail."

Is Mr. Wood admitting that the DA's office has been "sharing information" with him and his clients whom to my knowledge are still listed as being under the umbrella of suspicion?

"And it is more evidence than Judge Carnes' was able to see and it is more evidence than Lou Smit has previously disclosed"

Is Mr. Wood admitting that Judge Carnes made her decision on half a-s-s information?

"And I am comfortable with the fact the person now in charge of the investigation is fair and objective and will follow the evidence."

Didn't DA Mary Keenan bring Lou Smit aboard recently? The same Lou Smit who stated on the LKL show 05-28-2001 the following:

Lou Smit: "I believe that perhaps they should get in fresh minds and fresh eyes, experienced people that can take a look at this case with an unbiased view point. That means getting rid of perhaps even the detectives that are working on it now. Getting rid of Lou Smit. Let somebody else in there that can objectively take a look at that case."

It doesn't sound like the "person now in charge" if being fair and objective when that person has brought aboard a person who admits he is bias.

12. ACandyRose

One more thing

Since I am on a roll..................

Quote from Mr. Wood's 04-15-2003 e-mail:

"You do not know them and the tragedy suffered by their family is really none of your business."

Perhaps Mr. Wood forgot that it was his clients made it our business when they went on CNN January 1, 1997 to thank the "world" for caring.

Perhaps Mr. Wood should read the inscription on JonBenet Ramsey's grave, "A gift to her family and the World."

Does this mean tips should no longer be sent in because it's none of our business?

13. Pybird

Pybird Member

Re: Don't Trust Your Soul.....

Hey, RR. Perfect lyrics to sum up the situation! Now who was the artist, Jeanne C. Riley?

14. BobC

Vicki Lawrence recorded that song "Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia" in 1972. The song was first offered to Sonny and Cher, who turned it down, fearing the content would offend southerners. They opted instead to record "Half Breed" which went on to offend everyone.

15. RiverRat

Soooooo

Has anyone heard from Needs Hair Plugs lately?

RR

16. Tricia

Nope NHP (Needs Hair Plugs) has been very quiet.

Wasn't he suppose to sue me? Depose me? Have me killed? I have heard all kinds of things that he was going to do to me but alas, not one has come true.

Let's help him along in his quest for everlasting youth.

http://www.havemorehair.com/gg.html

Attached Files:

17. RiverRat

Atta Girl!

LOL - Can we get a picture of the real NHP pretty boy and his horse? Please? Pretty Please?! I really need one more giggle......it's been a while.

RR

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think it would be nice to give LimpWood and his horse the same hairdos, complete with plugs. They already have similar faces - the hair would make them twinz.

19. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I always thought :wood: looked more like the back end of his horse but then maybe I am thinking of his personality and behavior. JMH*CPO

20. Tricia

This is all I could find. A picture of Lin Wood, surrounded by love from Gary, and riding up from behind, Jeff Shapiro.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice