A warm and fuzzy message from Lin Wood

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Tez

Tez Member

His kids are very scary IMO. And they made all kinds of money off of his failed re-election bid. I think that was wrong, and the people that donated that money to his campaign should have been screaming!!!

I could go the rest of my days and never lay eyes on Condim again, the man just disgusts me. He just looks like slimy pond scum. He gives me the heebie jeebies. YUCK!!!!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Tez What happened to the other cowboy photo? Your'e too young, I'm sure to remember Charles Laughton, but this new photo reminds me of him wearing a cowboy hat. :) Laughton played serious dramatic roles. Made a good British lawyer.

3. Tez

Tez Member

I remember Charles Laughton! I decided to give Tim McGraw a break, and show Stevie Ray for a spell.

4. Elle

Elle Member

I don't know too many of the Country Western singers, but I like Alan Jackson. I saw him live in Houston about five years ago at my first rodeo. That was an experience. :)

Charles Laughton would have been awful as a cowboy. :)

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Condit's daughter was on Gretta tonight.

She calls her father "Gary". Gretta even asked her about it.

I hope they post a transcript so everyone could see what this woman is all about. Aside from being a typical politician and avoiding answering questions, she got into a yelling match with Feiger and some of the other panel members. She is rude, condescending, and thinks she knows more about law than the panel members. She would not even allow the panel members to explain the legal points and reasoning about why it is important for Condit to answer questions about Chandra Levy in his depostitions.

I really think that Condit should put a sock in her mouth as she is not helping him.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2005
  6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Woody's Clients

The Condit family rivals the Ramsey family for crassness, greed, and deceit.

Lin Wood--"Lawyer of the Damned"--says it all, doesn't it?

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Sabrina, I saw Greta's show last night too.

Good God. Condit's daughter was one of the most obnoxious, loudmouthed, jerks I have ever seen on TV. She was like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Fact is her dad was not forthcoming about his relationship with Chandra and he refused to answer questions about their relationship. She can't seem to get that through her fat head.

Hopefully she will keep appearing on behalf of her father. She makes him look like the idiot he really is.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

OMG, Tricia!

That is exactly what I was going to type! This poor girl is in such denial that she never reached the point of realization that parents are not perfect. Plus -She acts like she is his girlfriend rather than his daughter and that raises the creepiness bar way too far for my stomach.

RR

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice