ABK - Assistant Baby Killers

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 21, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, I see - I wasn't thinking of that very day. But didn't she take the stuff out the house on 12/27?

Heymom

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Personally, I would add Dr. Beufoon to the list

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Mary Lacy!

4. Spade

Spade Member

Dr. Beufoon

The nomination of Dr. Beufoon is accepted. In the future his name shall be followed by ABK

Dr. Francesco Beuf ABK

5. Spade

Spade Member

Heymom

It was the afternoon of 12/28/96

6. Spade

Spade Member

Show Me

Mary Lacy has a catagory all her own: SABK

Because of her despicable actions in the Ramsey case and in her ongoing lack of any action in the Midyette murder, Keenan/Lacy is a Serial Assistant Baby Killer.

Mary Keenan/Lacy SABK

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

It's funny, ironic and sickening at the same time Spade.

Can Susan Stine join? Pit Bulls are banned in many areas but not in ABKs?

8. Spade

Spade Member

Susan Stine

The Stine family's actions in the years following JonBenet's death; have been a mystery to me. Prior to the tragedy, the Stines and the Ramseys were not close. Then weeks before JonBenet's death, Patsy takes Susan and Dougie to NY on a shopping trip and the Stines were the Ramsey's last stop before going home Xmas night from the Whites dinner. Note:The Stines were not invited to the Whites.

Soon the Ramseys and the Stines are living together in Boulder in a scene that is way to "Bob, Carol, Ted, and Alice" for me to understand. Then, the Stines quit their jobs at CU ($250,000 per year combined salaries) to follow the Ramseys to Atlanta.

So to make a long story short, Susan Stine is awarded ABK status. May all your posts include her title: Susan Stine ABK

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

spade

I was wondering if you would be willing to address the questions I put forth in post #9 on this thread. I don't disagree with your assessment of the situation - I'm just trying to understand how it could be true in light of all the accusations, investigations and books written.

10. Spade

Spade Member

Texan

If you think about it Texan, once a prosecutor starts to lie there is no turning back. The Boulder DA's office started to lie on December 26, 1996 and has NEVER stopped in 9+ years. When the lies started they thought JonBenet's death was a local tragedy that would disappear from the news within a week. Then there were those pageant videos.....

11. Britt

Britt FFJ Senior Member

If they went to the trouble of putting together this elaborate conspiracy, why didn't Hunter take the opportunity at the close of the grand jury investigation to officially and definitively clear the Ramseys?

12. Spade

Spade Member

Britt

Alex Hunter is the only person who can answer a question about why he DIDN'T do something but my new signature (I still believe that LinWad can't handle the truth) is a possible explanation.

13. Spade

Spade Member

Susan Stine ABK

IMO Susan "The Pitbull" Stine ABK is nothing more than a pimple on the Pam Paugh ABK sized butt of this case. Her son Doug is another matter. Like Burke, he was beneath of the age of criminal culpability at the time of JonBenet's death.

I posted this fact on another thread:

During my 1999 interview with Lou Smit ABK I asked him if he thought the "intruder" could be a juvenile? He responded: "Absolutely!"

I followed up by asking him if the intruder could be Doug Stine? He responded: "Doug Stine should be looked at very closely."

Let's follow Looney Lou's advice and look at the Stine family closely. Information Please!

14. Spade

Spade Member

Tril

Tril posted this on another thread:

"... like the Ramseys, the Stines didn't seem worried that someone might steal their son either. This apparent fact has struck me all along. Susan Stine drove Burke and the Stines' son Doug to and from school when Burke returned to school after JonBenet's death, yet it wasn't until they arrived at the school that any anti-foreign faction measures ("Burke Watch" and the bogus alarm system) went into effect.

Although Doug Stine and Burke Ramsey were best friends before JonBenet died, the adult Stines didn't become close friends of the Ramseys until afterwards.

I think the Stines know the truth about what happened to JonBenet."

15. Spade

Spade Member

River Rat

RiverRat posted:

"Susan Stine ABK is the Monkey in the Middle of way too many of the Cover-Ups in this case and I eagerly await the knowledge of where her chips will fall when this ride is finally over."

16. Spade

Spade Member

Lou Smit ABK

Is this how the "juvenile intruder" came and went?
    From John Ramsey ABK's 1998 interview with Lou Smit ABK:

23 LOU SMIT: (Handing next sheet of
    24 photographs).
    25 JOHN RAMSEY:
    1 BRYAN MORGAN: If I understand it,
    2 all of these were taken in the early stages of
    3 the kidnapping scenes, which means early in the
    4 morning.
    5 LOU SMIT: Yes.
    6 JOHN RAMSEY: These tracks in the
    7 snow here, might have been bicycle tracks.
    8 LOU SMIT: That's in photograph
    9 101?

10 JOHN RAMSEY: Right. It wasn't
    11 unusual for him to ride through the yard.
    12 LOU SMIT: Did you say he had a
    13 bicycle that Christmas?
    14 JOHN RAMSEY: I know we got -- I
    15 got a bicycle. I think that's what it was. I
    16 gave myself a bicycle.
    17 LOU SMIT: That Christmas?
    18 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, Patsy got a
    19 bicycle, I got a bicycle, JonBenet got a
    20 bicycle. Burke already had one, I am pretty
    21 sure. I don't know what it is, I guess
    22 (INAUDIBLE).

17. Tril

Tril Member

According to DOI (p. 232), a mouth swab was taken from Doug Stine.

What other non-Ramsey kids besides Ariana Pugh (the then-13-year-old daughter of Linda Hoffmann-Pugh, the Rs' former housekeeper) and Doug Stine had mouth swabs taken for DNA?

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Snow.

Tire tracks from a bike in the Snow. Good to know.

We all know that for JonBenet's FUNERAL, Patsy invited a friend of Burke's to go Atlanta with the Ramseys to keep Burke company, so it would be hard NOT to consider that an invitation at the last known stop of 12-15-96 to simple little Michigan is possible.

19. Spade

Spade Member

RiverRat posted: "We all know that for JonBenet's FUNERAL, Patsy invited a friend of Burke's to go Atlanta with the Ramseys to keep Burke company, so it would be hard NOT to consider that an invitation at the last known stop of 12-15-96 to simple little Michigan is possible."

When my children were 8-10 years old, it was difficult to raise their enthusiasm for a "family" trip unless they could bring along a friend. Like you RR, I wonder if there were invited guests for the MI trip and/or the Red Boat trip.

20. Tril

Tril Member

And did investigators check to see how many passages were booked by the Rs on the Big Red Boat?

John Ramsey interview, June 24, 1998

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1998BPD-John-Interview-pages-259-432.htm

(Snip)

20 MIKE KANE: Yesterday in the room we had
    21 some confusion about when you were leaving. Well

22 we know it was the 26th that you were leaving for

23 Charlevoix. And we found out, I guess, that was a

24 Thursday, when you were going on the Big Red Boat.

25 Did you have an opportunity to talk about that?

1 JOHN RAMSEY: Well we talked a little bit

2 about it last night, because I was amazed of how

3 poorly our memory of things like that. Patsy

4 didn't remember it either, but it's easy to figure

5 out, because we lot purchased the tickets through

6 our travel agent and so forth.

7 BRYAN MORGAN: I may be able to shorten

8 that because I know that I have seen the

9 reservations. So I would be glad to send you

10 copies.

11 MIKE KANE: Okay. That would clear that

12 right up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice