According to Susan Bennet Patsy Needs a Miracle.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 15, 2005.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

tick...tock...

tick...tock...

Don Gentile is in Death Watch mode.

2. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Patsy's Redemption....

and healing is in her own hands....

While Patsy Ramsey may finally have come to the end of her healing choices in her fight against cancer, she still has the choice to accept the final and ultimate healing....

This is my belief as a spiritual (not necessarily religious) person.....

Patsy still has time to receive the final healing from her God should she decide to repent the evil of which she has been guilty....Not only in relationship to JonBenet, but in the lying to herself, and to the public at large.....She can still be forgiven for the terrible lies and intimidation that have damaged the lives of others....

I don't pretend to know if she is required to confess to the earthly authorities, to make a death-bed confession publicly here on earth in order to obtain Almighty forgiveness.....What I do believe is that she can ask forgiveness and receive the final healing and the final miracle for which He makes all of us eligable....

As with all of us, our eternal fate lies in our own hands....I wish Patsy well even if we are never privileged to know what part she played in the death of her daughter JonBenet....

She has most likely suffered for her sins much more seriously than if she had admitted to her crime or "accidental crime" and taken her punishment up front....One can hardly imagine living the life of deceit and grief that it has been her fate to live....

What happens now is between Patsy and her God....We all deserve that final chance at confession and repentance, in my opinion, and I don't pretend to know if Almighty forgiveness requires one to confess to a human public....

We may very possibly never know the details of what happened to JonBenet on Christmas night....

We have been waiting on this forum for a long time to know.....How important is it to all of you?

Voyager

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

Good write up V! I too have been on this forum for quite a while now... it's not really important to me per se, but 'closure' would be nice! "Something" to bring this case to a closure would be good all around I believe! But, hey, that's just me! :borgsmile

4. Elle

Elle Member

I think you speak for many of us Niner, but I doubt very much at this stage of her illness, that Patsy Ramsey will be the one to give us closure. She has to be too heavily sedated to know what is happening around her.

Like the Martha Moxley case, JonBenét's may go on for umpteen years; however, there was eventually an arrest. I hope JonBenét's will be solved a lot quicker than this one.

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Conniving John & the house of shame

A thought just occurred to me, and it concerns John Ramsey.
    I believe that he has been wondering, all along, how he will be perceived after Patsy’s demise. He is so conniving (IMHO) that I believe that he has already taken steps to protect himself post-Patsy from the slings and arrows of public opinion.

T H E R E F O R E, I am inclined to think that he has had Patsy “confess†in writing to her role in the “accidental†demise of JonBenet. Her “confession†will not be in his possession (for obvious reasons.) Rather, it will be given to a lawyer, judge, relative or someone who is trustworthy. Patsy’s signature will be witnessed, notarized and sealed in an envelope. In her “confession†Patsy will state that John had no knowledge of her involvement; no knowledge of the ransom note or anything pertaining to JB’s death.

The “confession†will be discovered at the appropriate time and John will be “vindicated.â€

How's that? It is no more outrageous than other schemes devised by the RST. Anyway, the media will go wild and new JBR forums will spring up all over the internet. Both Sues will sink into oblivion and Smitty’s name will become synonymous with “stupid detective work.†JR, forever thinking of his own hide, has probably already put his assets in his children’s name, in anticipation of the numerous law suits that will emerge. Also, he will probably spend his remaining years out of the country; probably in Europe. (He, no doubt, had his passport updated and his plane reservations ready to make at a moment’s notice.)

Lin Woods will probably go bankrupt and Alex Hunter will come out of retirement, ever so briefly, for the last two minutes of his ten minutes of fame. John, the famous detective (hired by the Rams) who stated publicly that the Rams couldn’t have been involved, will have his name permanently and prominently enshrined in the Detective book of shame. He, along with Hunter, Koby, Judge Carnes and Lou Smit will probably even be eligible for bronze statues in the Detective Hall of Shame, to be built at the Injustice Center in Boulder.

Anyway, folks, it’s a slow day here in New Orleans, and I’m just having a bit of fun.
    Greenleaf
    :leaf:

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Greenie...OR ... Pasty's last three words will be JOHN DID IT :curtsey:

In talking with friends the other night, the secret to Patsy's MIRACLE cures all these years from Stage IV came to light...she is fighting so hard to stay alive because...well...we know JBR knows the truth! Heh! There are special angels where JBR is though...too bad Patsy won't ever get to see them.

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Moab

NO,NO,NO, NO!!!!

That will NEVER HAPPEN!

Dear Moab, smart and wise as you are, you are thinking the impossible. LOL.

GL

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Fantasy or not,

Moab, I think you are wrong because who will hear those last 3 words of Patsys? If that was hte case John would already have hte pillow over her face so no one would hear.

OOOOOOOOhh I'm so bad.

But Greenleaf, though I somewhat think along those same lines as you do, I don't think he will have it all wrapped up so neatly as to have her sig authorized and all of that. I think he will tell the world in person that she confessed to him in her dying breath and how shocked he will be to hear it from her own lips because he had no idea at all that she had done it. Because all along he has believed this wonderful detective Smit who said that an intruder did it. That is my fantasy of how it will go down.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Interesting opinion Greenie...I can see John doing something like that.

Patsy will die, John will mourn for a bit....then John will marry a young bimbo and attempt to erect some kind of career for himself. I expect a few magazine or tv articles coming from John.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

OK OK OK, I was just kidding! It would be perfecct if she ever wanted to get back at him though wouldn't it? After all she is :weaklink:

11. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

oh heck no

Those Ramsey lips are sealed. It would be nice to have closure but PR will not want to be known as a murderer even after she dies and JR knows if he doesn't say anything, life will go on and probably be much easier for him since alot of people believe PR is the culprit.

I wonder if Patsy has given much thought to restitution.

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok, it gets weirder and weirder.

Sources say Patsy took Burke to college last week and helped him register. Pitures coming soon.

Burke looks very handsome I am told.

I don't know what college though.

When my mother's lung cancer spread to her brian (the same cancer that killed Peter Jennings) she was out to dinner with us two weeks before she died.

Patsy might look fine in the pictures but she might be wearing a wig and makeup like my mother.

Cancer can make a turn for the worse very quickly.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Oh Tricia. This must have been a very sad time for you. So sorry you had to lose your mother this way.

I watched the Peter Jenning's tribute last week. It was very moving. He was a terrific journalist who made it to the very top.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I've said the same thing, Show Me ... that John will marry some young thing to hang on his arm within two years of Patsy's passing.

I also predict John will:

1. on the 10th anniversary of JonBenet's death next year in 2006, give TV and print media interviews detailing his personal suffering and how he is glad to have been "pretty well exhonerated"

2. continue to pimp his "inspirational" talks to any mis-guided group that will have him and his perverted version of Christianity

3. try again for a political office of some kind, hoping the "sympathy vote" from Patsy's death will help him win

4. write a (ghost-written) book about his new life, and wife, and how he overcame the tragedy of Patsy' death ... and how you can too

Last edited: Aug 19, 2005
  15. Prairie

Prairie Member

What pretty young thing would settle for John Ramsey?

I've got a multi-millionaire cousin with a lovely younger woman (her 30 to his 55). But I thought John was "broke" and couldn't afford that kind of mate.

I hope Patsy dies peacefully, unlike her daughter.

16. Tricia

As sure as my bleached blonde hair is growing dark white trash roots as we speak, John will find a blonde 30 something to take Patsy's place.

It doesn't matter that he may not be really wealthy. He is famous. That's all it takes.

Burke is going to Purdue I believe. In Lafayette IN. Not 100 percent sure but about 75 percent.

Burke is the one I worry about.

Remember when John said he worried that Burke would have issue when he hits 40? He is totally correct on that.

When people have traumatizing situations in their childhood, and don't deal with them when they grow up, they "split off." Meaning their "trauma" comes out in another area. Drinking, drugs, gambling. Have you ever known someone who does such stupid and destructive things and just don't understand why? You ask yourself, "Why don't they just stop it?" They even asked themselves, "Why can't I stop?" It's because they can't. They can't until they find out what the underlying problem is.

I would say being the brother of JBR is enough to send anyone over the deep end.

I truly hope Burke is in therapy for a long time. So by the time he is 40, he is not self destructing.

17. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

In my opinion, an aspect of my theory of the case involves Patsy covering up JonBenet's death and planting the seeds of an intruder theory so that Patsy could keep the love she desperately needed from her own mother, Nedra. Look at the evidence and every one of us can agree that Patsy loved Nedra as much and perhaps even more than she loved JonBenet and her own husband John. There is no question to be had that Patsy certainly sought out every single opportunity to be in Nedra's presence that she could. It is my firm opinion that if Nedra thought her daughter had killed her granddaughter, she would have died from the stress (remember, she was already very ill and beginning to experience physical damage from her uncontrolled diabetes), or at the very least she would have disowned her daughter thoroughly.

In light of that theory, I call attention to the fact that when Patsy's cancer first came back in 2002, it was very near to the anniversary of Nedra's death in 2001. Every subsequent cancer comeback was near to that anniversary, and not to the anniversary of JonBenet's death. I believe that once Nedra was dead, it was that stress which Patsy could not endure. Her daughter's death? Not so much of a stressor as Nedra's. But while Nedra was alive? It was in Patsy's best interests, both conscious and unconscious, to have Nedra believe that Patsy was nothing more than a grieving mother whom Nedra would comfort. Patsy could not afford (again, either consciously or unconsciously) to get sick with cancer while her own mother was ill with diabetic complications and unable to care for her. But once Nedra was dead, Patsy had no mother to turn to for a reason to keep cancer at bay.

18. Tricia

Why_Nut, this is one of the best, most well thought out and truthful posts I have read in many years.

You hit it. You hit it right on the head.

19. Little

Little Member

Yes Why_Nut, that's about as concise as it gets, and I agree with Tricia, you've hit it just right. Nothing fancy, nothing that requires mental gymnastics and fact morphing. Your theory just goes right to the heart of the matter. I do not believe that Patsy was some sort of monster, just a woman who found herself in a frightening situation she was not prepared to deal with in the same manner many might feel they would have acted, or reacted as it were.

You've done a good job too of offering a bit of what Patsy's history was with the very strong personality of her own mother.

JMHO, but once the decision was made there was no turning back...it reached a point of no return very quickly, and made perfect sense to Patsy. In her mind this would work.

Little

20. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I have learned enough about domestic murders, where victims are found inside their own houses, to have come to this conclusion: when people are killed in their own home, somehow, somewhere, the motivation is always love. Love for money, love for another person, love for the victim, but always, somehow, love. Look for what or who was loved, and you have your biggest clue. This is where intruder theorists go wrong, because they believe JonBenet was killed out of hate. But JonBenet's death would not have ended whatever hate a person might have. However, her death definitely helped someone preserve a love. So look around at the case. Who got more of what they loved because JonBenet was dead? To my eyes, it was Patsy.

Think about it. Patsy got John to stay home instead of flying around the globe, leaving her by herself. Patsy got Nedra's undivided attention, which was probably beginning to wander because of the even cuter grandbabies that Polly could give Nedra and Patsy could no longer give her due to John's vasectomy (which, remember, was before Patsy's cancer). Patsy got old friends who she hadn't seen in years to actually write a book about how wonderful she was, and what ego-mad has-been beauty queen would not like that? Apparently in an effort to cheer her up by giving her things to decorate through her tears, John spent a fortune on interest payments and fees by buying Patsy a total of four houses in seven years.

I am as certain as can be that if you asked Patsy at any point in the past nine years if she would have given it all up to have JonBenet back again, her first and immediate answer would not be, "I would give it all up and more. I would rather have John divorce me rather than be saddled with my continuing spendthrift ways, I would rather have had my mother abandon me in favor of her other daughter and grandchildren, I would rather have my old friends think no more of me than as a person they send a yearly Christmas card to, if only I could have JonBenet back."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice