An open letter to Mary Keenan

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

What a turd

You can't sue someone for having an opinion, can you? For just saying you "believe" someone "probably" did something...?

Someone's a little too big for his britches. (But we knew that.)

Ayeka

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Lin Wood

is out of control. If he persists with his dictatorial threats, more than the fora population is going to start noticing, and there will be an national uprising against the balding little tyrant. He needs to be stomped on like the maggot he is.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It is my constitutionally protected right to say the following.

IN MY OPINION PATSY RAMSEY KILLED HER DAUGHTER JONBENET.

Thank you.

Tricia
    PS if any balding, outta control, can't count how many times been married, father killed mother with his bare hands and did everything in his power to help defend his father attorney doesn't like my comments...first of all shove it...second of all email me and tell me so. tgrif@xmission.com

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Ayeka

<I><B>Someone's a little too big for his britches.</I></B>

Hmmmm, with five marriages......... I doubt there's anything BIG in D'em britches, ......more than a few ladies found nothing worth keeping ..... ;-)

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

"Hmmmm, with five marriages......... I doubt there's anything BIG in D'em britches, ......more than a few ladies found nothing worth keeping ..... ;-) "

Ladies and Gentlemen this is why we love our freebird.

Freebird that was pure poetry...

You have moved me to tears and I shall wipe them away as soon as I can catch my breath from laughing my lungs out...

"Hmmmm, with five marriages......... I doubt there's anything BIG in D'em britches, ......more than a few ladies found nothing worth keeping ..... ;-) "

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Freebird

I soooooooooo like to chuckle with my morning coffee...way to sum it up!

7. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Freebird

Hahahaha... too true...

Ayeka

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice