And now to Sue....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Mar 31, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I love the fact that there were two replies to her on that thread and neither one corrected her! I wonder why.....

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

River Rat

Because they, no doubt, have "autopsy" too.

:leaf:

3. tylin

tylin Banned

BAHAAAAAAAAA
    :laughup: :floor:

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Me too Pearlism. I've heard autopsy is stifling..or should that be stiffening? :uthere:

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Fair enough, Greenie.

I do have to say though, being pumped full of mercury, which results in autism, is as close as one can get to a dose of embalming fluid.

6. heymom

heymom Member

People with autopsy live on the knife's edge.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

:yay: :floor:

8. Elle

Elle Member

I noticed this right away, GreenLeaf. Poor soul Jams was just so anxious to put one over on those who had mentioned mental illness and other imperfections in our families that she truly did write autopsy instead of autistic.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

DonB pointed out her error. jameson corrected it then deleted DonB's post.

She's still got one big GLARING error though that has been there for months and months and I'm susprised that none of her minions have told her about it. Perhaps that's a sign of their lack of respect for her in the same way as at a staff dance many years ago, some women watched silently as the boss's secretary emerged from a toilet cubicle with her evening dress tucked into her knickers and continued to say nothing as she preened herself before mincing smugly out of the toilet and into the dancehall full of people. Nobody liked this woman who preyed on boyfriends and husbands and who didn't have a good word to say to or about any of the other women in the office.

One of the few e-mails I ever sent jameson was to let her know about a rather embarassing typo she had made in a post (rather like her autopsy type or the other one I refer to above). Later she falsely accused me of always e-mailing her about stuff she didn't want to know about. So with behaviour like that, it's perhaps no wonder that people won't tell her when she makes a major booboo - even one which could result in a lawsuit!

(I daresay devoted DonnieB would let her know if he had noticed it, but seemingly he hasn't).

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Perhaps her play was full of these types of errors and with the cast needing to have autopsy and who knows what else, Broadway producers just couldn't cast properly....

:floor:

11. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

so true, barbara

I mean, really. Where do you get a nine to ten year old child actor who has the consummate skill necessary to act out the various ever-so-subtle nuances of the tragic disorder autopsy???????

12. Jayelles

I had a wee touch of the autopsies this morning.

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I had autopsy twice over the weekend while at my mother's. A bear decided to take up residence in the neighborhood around 9:00 each night. On Friday night after I had just finished getting my mom to bed, I had a minor autopsy when the bear that been in my mother's neighbor's back yard came ambling over to our yard. He tripped the automatic light on the garage and scared me half to death, and hence the minor autopsy. Last night I thought we were in the clear because I hadn't seen the bear around. I put Mom to bed around 9:00 and went to the kitchen to see if anything was stirring. There were four deer that startled me because they came out of the dark behind the garage. I figured if the deer were around, the bear probably wasn't.

I little while later, I decided to go to bed, myself, and took another look outside. I had a major autopsy, then, because the bear was on the back step, next to the back door. The back of my mom's house is all windows - not much to stop a hungry bear from coming in, if he's so inclined, though none ever has. That scared me to death, and hence, the major autopsy. Both times my BIL, who lives two houses away, got in his car and sped over and aimed the car right at the bear when he came up the driveway. Anyone who thinks bears can't move fast never saw a bear with two fast-moving lights coming after him, haha. I think he had a bigger autopsy than I did.

As far as the narcissism stuff, leave it to jameson to misinterpret everything. Any family can have a narcissist marry into it - just look at jameson's family. She's the biggest narcissist of all. How difficult that must be for her family.

My family had nothing to do with raising the narcissist in our family. The narcissist raised my two nieces, until he dumped them. They have narcissistic characteristics. No one else in our family has narcissism. Poor jams - she's so, ummm, desperate.

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Scary stuff. I'd have an autopsy also if there were bears in Brooklyn!

Jams must have "autopsy" on her mind when looking at her defunct forum. However, no need for an autopsy. Everyone knows why it died :catnap:

15. Jayelles

rofl!

16. Elle

Elle Member

Too late, Jammy Sue :loser: Jay's sharp eyes spotted the error.
    That was pretty decent of you, Jay, letting Jams know about her typo, considering the treatment you have received from her. So what was the other error all about? Anything worthwhile announcing? :dj:

About the boss's secretary, she must have had it coming. Saved the girls from concocting revenge themselves. That must have been something to see.:)

17. Elle

Elle Member

Didn't this happen to you sometime before with bears, WY? The bear even wandered up the driveway? Four deer behind the garage. Is this for real? I have a "cat walk" like the "elephant Walk" in India. They all cut through my garden for a shortcut. Tame by comparison.

Little is away camping this weekend, and she always comes back with pictures of black bears. This is your mother's home you're talking about (?). A bear on the doorstep? Was this where you grew up? Same deal? Oh my goodness! Right now, I'm scanning my back garden. :) One deer did wander into our garden years ago, but we just don't know where he came from. There's an animal farm a good distance away (?). He didn't swim up the Niagara river, for sure.

That's quite a story. I think it's time for Annie to get her gun. :)

18. heymom

heymom Member

Goodness gracious! A bear on the back porch! Sounds like autopsy time to me - I'd probably need one after going through what you did!! Brave, aren't you?

19. tylin

tylin Banned

WatchingYou,
    If I saw a black bear on the porch, I'd have a heart attack first and an autopsy second. lol

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hahahaha, you guys are cracking me up.

Yes, Tylin, I suppose it wouldn't do to have the autopsy before the heart attack.

I only wish I were kidding about the bear, and yes, Elle, last year a big bear - around 500 pounds, though I swore it was bigger, did take a walk through my mother yard and down the driveway before it crossed the road.

I grew up in the country. There have always been bears there, but nothing like there are, now. My mom lives in a valley with hills on either side. When we were kids, my father worked the oil lease on the hills. He had a power house, and we often walked those hills with him. Today, I wouldn't dare walk in those woods by myself, because there are bears all over.

Normally, they don't bother anyone. There are some camps higher in the hills that get raided by the bears now and then, but they usually don't bother the homes in the valley. They've just come out of hibernation, and they are hungry, just like the other critters after a hard winter. This bear is probably a first or second year cub - probably around 250 - 300 pounds. An older bear might not have been scared away quite as quickly.

During the winter my aunts, who live next door to my mother, put feed out for the deer. I guess nobody told them it's illegal to do so, and nobody cares in the valley. Anyway, there is myriad wildlife in the valley. I grew up watching the deer come in our yard to eat apples from the ground under our apple tree. Now the deer come to eat the corn that my aunts scatter on the ground in their yard in the winter. The trouble is, they don't know when to quit - when the snow goes and the earth begins to warm, the bears come out. Bears can smell corn from miles away, so they tell me. When I spotted the bear on Friday night, I opened the door and pulled in a whole container full of bird seed, which contained a large amount of corn. The bear ambled over that night but didn't bother the bird feeder. My BIL pulled the bird feeder out, stake and all, and put it in the garage.

Last night, I think the bear smelled the corn in the bird seed, which was sitting next to the back door. I thought it was safe, but after my BIL scared the bear away for the second time, he told me the bear could smell the corn that was sitting inside by the door. I took that bird seed and put it clear in the living room and covered it with a bunch of blankets, LOL.

Called the DEC - the conservation officer told me bears will usually hang around about a week before they take off. This bear isn't showing any sign of aggressive behavior - he's just foraging for food.

Today I looked over to where my aunts always put the corn for the deer - the bear had pretty much cleaned it up, but there were 6 wild turkeys over there eating what was left.

My sister and her husband will be at Mom's tonight, and I fully expect that BBB (big bastid bear) to be back. BIL isn't afraid of them - he goes out and yells at them and chases them away.

I'm back in the city tonight. Although bears are scary, especially when it's dark outside and you see this big black form moving around, sometimes it's even scarier in the city. I'd rather take my chances with a mugger than a bear, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice