And now to Sue....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Mar 31, 2007.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

You all are sooooo funny.
    bahaaaaaa :laughup: :p :floor:

2. Elle

Elle Member

Looks like you're on a roll, Jay. :)

3. Little

Little Member

Well, in all flairness, maybe she was just having an bad day, ya know?
    Maybe she had just switched to decapitated coffee or something like that? Maybe she was worried that her fire distinguisher was missing?
    Maybe she realized that extra-century perception was just a pigment of her imagination?

Little

4. Amber

Amber Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :yes:

5. goddess

goddess Member

Well, there went a box of astronaut diapers I will never get back!!!!!!!!! Funniest thread ever, in humor and irony!!!!!!

6. tylin

tylin Banned

People, people, this madness must stop. :wood:
    I spewed an entire cup of coffee :coffee: on my computer and unfortunately
    I had to fess up to my teenage daughter---the computer wizard.
    She recommends that I take my computer in for a dissection. She said it may need an exam, probe, and yes, a possible dismemberment . Please everyone, stop the madness. :mears:

:martini: Drinks anyone?

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Talking of autopsies, how many people has jameson "dis-membered" over the years? (Hint: The last person she dismembered was Evening2 :))

:laughup:

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

9. Tez

Tez Member

I think I had an autopsy and wasn't aware of it. That is what is wrong with me. I just haven't been the same, although I have no Y-incision, I guess the doctor could have given me plastic surgery to cover the scar. Yep, that's the ticket, I had an autopsy, then started having seizures because my brain was dissected. Now, we know the truth.

KK, please pass the crack pipe when you find it, it's been a rough day.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

I just want to tell everyone that this site has had a big influence on my life.:bowdown: Today I made the decision to switch to decapitated coffee. I felt great all day long.
    Little,
    Thanks for the suggestion. :highfive: :heart: :cafe:

11. Jayelles

I switched to "Half-Decap" and it made a big difference to my life.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That's Insane!

If someone tried to give me a cup of DeCap - Heads would roll! It's all or nothing for this chick!

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I think I would need autopsy if anyone ever tried to serve me decapitated coffee

Only capitated coffee for me; and strong too!

Just a little queen with no sugar! :cow:

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Here's the pipe, Tez, and have a cup of capitated coffee, too. Bad day? Autopsy will do that to you. :tsktsk:

15. Jayelles

Well see I'm trying to give up decapitation. I'd drink it till I am bouncing off the ceiling and the plaster's starting to break off. My doctor said I need to cut it down or I'll end up with autopsy.

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You guys are too funny. :coffeeup:

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

We have missed the obvious next mystery!

Who is the MOTHER of Burke's daughter?!

Let the DNA fall where they may!

18. Little

Little Member

I've also heard (from an anonymous course of course) that some people suffer from a condition called dissectia. They said it was the inability to find one's arse with both hands or to keep their foot out of their mouth. Apparently some of the other symptoms are the inability to separate truth from fiction. As far as what is now known about this affliction, there is no known cure.

Little

19. Niner

Niner Active Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: you guys - Thank you for the laughs this morning!! You are ALL good!! :highfive:

:cafe: capitated for me, thank you... :pcguru:

20. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaa :martini: :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice