Anonymous FFJ-er - please stand up!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

OFFENDED?!! Not at all! We're both proud and glad you did. The more we can get the word out about FFJ, and the accurate case evidence located here, the better. You did good, Catherine. I'd have been offended if you HADN'T mentioned FFJ! :)

2. Catherine

Catherine Member

Thanks Cherokee! I don't have a home computer right now, and after I got off the phone, all I could think about was getting to work this morning to see if it had been noticed. I did peek in at the swamp to see the reaction. Wow, they just don't get it...never have & never will!

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

YES...YOU ROCK WOMAN. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

4. epc

epc Banned

Catherine, how cool you are the one I heard on TV last night! I just want to say Nancy Grace was kinda full of it when she made that comment about the family probably being asked to not issue comments due to their probably court appearance. Pam Paugh was on evey show I've seen! So, how come SHE wasn't told to SHUT UP? Heck, she's on Nancy Grace right now! Can you believe it? Please... :unreal:

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hi Catherine you have a nice voice.

Bob Noodles is a cutie!

Epc...yeah why is it when the Ramseys talk to the media it's okay...but boy let anyone else.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Great Question!

Where IS John Ramsey tonight?

Catherine, that was fantastic. I heard it and felt proud--"There's another FFJ'er making a terrific point", said I to myself.

BTW, are you the same Catherine who started out with us on the original Joshua 7? With Gemini, Steve, Ray, and the lady who raised show dogs (can't think of her name)?

Just thought of it--Teague!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice