Anyone Remember Joshua-7 ?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jesu, who the hell let the gate down?

I remember J-7. It's where I started posting on the JBR case, along with the now defunct Boulder News Forum, which burned to the ground from all the flaming. I loved that forum. I helped burn it down.

I might have to go outside now and beat someone to a bloody pulp for throwing firecrackers in my yard and scaring my cat. I'm in the mood, and nobody flucks with my cat and lives to tell about it.

2. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Hey Dim !!

Hey Dim, what's hangin' ??? Don't answer that !! LOL

Long time no see. Good to see you again, live and well, I hope. :balloons:

I was just getting ready to post a link to some archives I attemped to salvage from Mrs. B's site a while back.

Anyway, here it is:

http://www.acandyrose.com/Mrs-BradyArchive.htm

Now be a good boy here on FFJ because if you don't the mods will whip your butt !!

3. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

A walk down memory Lane

Oh gosh, those were the days! I alsoo posted on the Boulder News, J7, and Justice Watch. Hardly ever posted on Purgatory because I never felt like I belonged there plus some of the personalities were a little on the border of obnoxius...

So whatever happened to Ma Brady, Starry, Sundi ? Does anyone remember the ballerina who had breast cancer?

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

[Aside: Oops. Sorry about that, CB. Obnoxious is my middle name. PYRATE! :pirate: ]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice