Apple Dumpling Gang disbands

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Show Me

Funny, funny, Show Me. You made me laugh aloud.

GL

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I wish I could believe that was true, but unfortunately, the intruder theory is here to stay. The intruder theory is not based solely on Lou Smit's credibility. It is predicated on a carefully packaged lie that has spawned a life of its own.

Paradox is right. The intruder theory has nothing to do with credibility and everything to do with wanting to believe the Ramseys incapable of JonBenet's death, accidental or otherwise. Fading beauty queens don't hurt their children. Didn't you know that?

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Ok, that's two t-shirts I have to get made;

Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet

and

The Intruder lives!

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Either way, it will be a blow, I think.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Punisher, take that :fishslap: and that :fishslap: and that :fishslap: for making the above statement about someone in their 70's. There are a few Seniors on this board, you know. Please choose your statements carefully.:whipit:

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Go get him Elle. :winkaway:

Punisher,
    My dad turned 82 in August and until last year he drove, did the grocery shopping, was my bedridden mom's main caregiver, did all the yard work etc. :)

7. Elle

Elle Member

Let me at him! :fishslap: Cheeky monkey. Sounds like your Dad did a wonderful job looking after your mother, tylin. We Seniors can still be pretty active. My only complaint is it just arrived too soon. :)

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Now, WAIT A MINUTE!

I promise you I didn't mean it the way it sounded!

9. Elle

Elle Member

O-k-a-a-a-a-a-y you cheeky wee monkey! :) Peace :survivor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice