Are you ready for the new Tracy Crock-'O-Crap?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thank you so much Jayelles. I would appreciate it. If I get your way any time soon I will take you to your favorite pub. Deal?

BOBC YOU ROCK. WAY TO GO.

Did you receive any response from the media outlets you notified?

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

3. Jayelles

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I heard that small foreign factions have anywhere between 15-20 members, so Bob, you are probably right about there being 18 intruders. They all wore body suits and hair coverings, and all are accomplished slitherers. They are so advanced they can change their bodies into liquid mass and slither through the tiniest spaces without leaving nary a hair or body cell. I think they call them shiftchangers; at least, that's what I read somewhere.

I've actually seen these body shifters in my own neighborhood. Their second in command sort of looks like Lou Smit in drag. I saw one slither out of a manhole a couple of nights ago. I think I heard someone call her Magoo, but right before my eyes, she bodyshifted into a Woodpecker.

I swear this is a true story.

5. Jayelles

jameson's bull

jameson says that ITV (the tv station who bought the Tracey Doc III) are BORG! Well, one can only assume that when she says :-

(I guess we should think it IS proper that Lou Smit keeps jameson informed of his activities (and non-activities)).

Since I am the source of the magazine articles, I would like to describe them and leave others to work out how I formed the opinion that Lou Smit was involved in the documentary (it won't take much guesswork).

From the official ITV magazine - there is Headline "Catching a Child Killer". Underneath it is a photo of JonBenet in the white and gold feathered pageant costume with smaller photos of Lou Smit and Michael Helgoth underneath it. The subtext says:- (and I am quoting this time)

I will be delighted to write to ITV on Ms Bennett's behalf and tell them she thinks they print "BORG bull".

A second magazine states "...the detectives who re-opened the case explain why they may now be only months away from resolving the case".

6. Watching You

If Smit was not involved in this crock at all, then why are they using quotes from him? It has been said over and over that Mary Keenan has a tight lock on her team of detectives working on the JBR case.

As with Susan Bennett and Mary Suma, both of whom claim to protect their sources but say no one is leaking from within the DA's office, we are just supposed to believe the new crock is a figment of someone's imaginery sources? I mean, someone PLEASE freaking explain this to me - how do people like Bennett and Suma and Tracey claim to have all this inside information if no one is telling them anything? It's contradictory to the max - no one is leaking, yet everyone's got sources.

Bullfreakingchit. Don't nobody be telling me there's not something seriously wrong in Boulder.

Then again, both Suma and Bennett could be lying their behinds off. They both have established reputations as being liars.

7. Jayelles

WY - you are right

Here are the two statements that I made about Lou Smit and the documentary for the sake of jameson and any others with "reading comprehension difficulties":-

And

Maybe the documentary won't include an actual interview with Lou Smit, but it sure does sound as though his thoughts and opinions about the case and evidence are getting out there.

OTPH....

Maybe he "shared" with jameson and she sold that information to Tracey? I mean, she does have a history of selling information to journalists.....

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It would be so inappropriate for Smit to even have said,"Boo" to Tracy. Let alone particpate in any way.

Sounds like a CYA is underway.

Jayelles I am very anxious to hear just how not involved Mr. Smit is.

9. Jayelles

Tricia

Clearly, Lou Smit has shared information over the years with jameson. I believe that compromises him. He also recently lunched with Summer (the young girl who posts at jameson) and she posted about it.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Right on WY. If Smit was inaccurately quoted, Jameson, then be a dear and contact any media outlet that runs this crap and make sure they understand that. Don't kill the messenger.

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

It was posted on other forums a few months ago that Kenady was a source of much of the info to Tracey, and this came straight from Kenady's mouth who made comments ( alledgedly) about $$$ he could make off this.

He also had a direct line to Smit. (supposedly) So maybe this is how Smit got around it all, through Kenady.

By the way, Kenady has a multi page rap sheet including some serious felonies and a sexual charge.

12. Watching You

I will say this for the Boulder DA's "fresh-eyed" investigative team - they are well coordinated as to what they leak and when they leak it. It's not a coincidence all this Helgoth crap hit the tabs the same time Ramsey announced he was running for public office.

I was appalled when Smit took his one-horse show on TV to present a one-sided case to the public; I have continued to be appalled by his actions ever since. Keenan has bent over backwards to make it known she considers the Ramseys innocent until proven guilty. She has said it enough times, so no one can dispute that. And, yet, she refuses to give those same rights to Helgoth by allowing her defective detective Smit to run amuck and make unfounded accusations against both a dead man and another living person.

I don't give a rip what that idiot Susan Bennett says. Tracey et al are making clear statements that the information has come from detectives inside the DA's office. Bennett can spin that any way she wants, but she can't change the cold, hard facts. Even if Smit isn't cooperating directly and it is the Ramsey investigators, whoever they happen to be at this moment, who are collaborating with Tracey, they had to get their information somewhere; they didn't pull this stuff out of the air.

It's the same old, same old - mame Suma claimed to have inside sources out one side of her mouth, but she denied that anyone was leaking out the other side of her mouth. Susan Bennett does the same thing - no one's leaking, but she's getting inside information. Somebody PLEASE tell me how that works.

Same old, same old - since when do law enforcement officers confide in code 6 wingnuts who are not part of the investigation? Only in Boulder, only in the JonBenet case. Not only is this so unprofessional, it is totally unheard of - prior to the JBR case.

You know what ticks me off more than anything? It's how very stupid they all are to believe that the intelligent American public is buying this one-sided trial by crockumentary, or that we don't know it's been totally orchestrated by people like Lou Smit and his cohorts.

In case no one else has noticed, the RST infiltrator(s)-by-invitation in the DA's office, Lou Smit, is the ONLY person, besides Wood and the Ramseys themselves, who has in the past been out literally campaigning for Ramsey innocence in a very public way. No one from the BPD has made a documentary with the other side of the story - the credible side. It's all been RST propaganda, and anyone who has been keeping up with the case knows this.

When is Owens going to step up to the plate and have enough integrity to stop this outrageous lie that is being perpetrated on the American public? The DA's office in Boulder is supposed to be protecting the public from criminals and scam artists. Instead, from where I'm sitting, it would appear as if the biggest scam artists are running the investigation, and the fox truly is inside the henhouse.

Oh, one more thing - we are supposed to believe that Lou Smit, the man who went on television to reveal his version of confidential case evidence he took when he resigned from the case, has changed his colors and decided to protect the investigation? I don't even want to hear how he went to court to fight for the right to take that material; it was all BS, he never should have been allowed to leave with that evidence, since it was work product done on the public's dime, and he did more damage to this case than anyone. I don't believe for one minute he hasn't got his fingers in this crock o poop pie.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2004
  13. Jayelles

Bits and pieces

First of all, this is for jameson and Margoo ... and seemingly for Michael Tracey too. Jameson apparently had to write to Tracey to ask him what a tv station was, Tracey replied that "IT'S NOT A TV STAION IT'S A NETWORK." and Margoo, delightedly chipped in with "Hahaha! Consider yourself "informed"! "

Well, this will inform them even more:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_station

We do not call them (putting on an American twang) "networks" in the UK. Professor Tracey has forgotten his roots.

That was a trivial aside, more importantly, I have been trying to contact the author of the article that I quoted from. I want to ask her if she has seen the documentary because I want to know her source for the subheading that "Detective Lou Smit (far left) believes Michael Helgoth (left) and an accomplice killed JonBenet". I telephoned to try and get her e-mail addy but it is their lunch break. I'd prefer to ask by e-mail than on the phone for reasons of accuracy.

Tracey and jameson are at pains to emphasise that Lou Smit didn't collaborate in the making of this documentary. He would surely lose his job if he were the source of leaks.

Michael Tracey says in response to my post:-

"THE MAIN PIECES IN THE MEDIA HAVEN'T BEEN DONE YET". Today is 11th June. The documentary will show in 4 days. When are they going to do the main pieces in the media? Besides, I would like to re-iterate that the article I quoted from was published in the official magazine for the TV "Network" which will screen the documentary. Elsewhere, I had predicted that this would be the most comprehensive article because it is the official magazine, and I was correct. It has a double page spread as opposed to a few paragraphs as in the other magazines.

I must say I am disappointed in Michael Tracey. His snidey little remarks in his e-mail response to jameson are more in keeping with a childish Internet Flame war than of an informative comment from a University Professor! Never mind, he did say he could be quoted and I shall be quoting him very soon.

I'm not going to be sidetracked by jameson and her petty, spiteful little word games. It's pathetic.

14. Jayelles

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

well

If the poor thing doesn't know the difference between a TV station and a network, no wonder she thinks the Ramseys are innocent.

"I know gray matter is another name for brains..."

16. Jayelles

Pendant

Well, Michael Tracey is being more than a tad pedantic. You see, we have 5 tv channels - BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, Channel 4 and Channel 5.

ITV stands for "Independent Television". It is made up of a group of independent stations like Granada, Carlton, LWT, Border, Scottish, Grampian etc. These are Regional TV stations. However, we don't say "Oh, such and such is going to be showing on LWT tonight" - everyone just calls it ITV because that is the generic name for the channel that they share. Each day, there are programmes that everyone receives via ITV and there are slots where there are regional variations, so although ITV comprises of more than one actual company - to all intents and purposes it is just one station to the viewer!

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Smit=Ollie Gray=John San Agustin

The info in Crock-Part Three seems to come mainly from John San Agustin, who fell into this gig as a protege of Lou Smit and Ollie Gray. San Agustin openly admits that he works for the Ramseys. He made this assertion in an article in Jewish World Review.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0503/geek_sleuth.asp

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Consciousness of Guilt

If the Ramseys are truly innocent of the brutal murder of their daughter, JonBenet, why do they persist in hiring spin doctors, such as John San Agustin, to rehabilitate their image? Is that necessary, after almost eight years?

Agustin openly admits to "working for the Ramseys". Yet, in more spin, he says he "is not paid by them".

So, his paycheck comes from Ollie Gray. And this makes a difference--why?

19. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

2 intruders! well that explains it.....there's only one explaination for the pineapple..... it was :sponge: and his sidekick Patrick... damn foreigners.

20. Watching You

One has to ask the obvious question - how do Tracey, et al, know what Lou Smit believes unless Lou Smit told them what he believes? It's a sneaky way of quoting Lou Smit without actually quoting, leaving Smit free to continue to claim he's not collaborating in this venture. He may not be directly involved, but he is indirectly involved, because he shared information with someone who was directly involved.

Lou Smit believes... as far as I'm concerned, they should be going back and investigating every case he has "solved" in the past. I've got a feeling there may be some innocent people sitting in prison because of him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice