Arrest In Ramsey Case ??????????????????

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Aug 16, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, i think I'm with you guys in that I have SERIOUS doubts!

This thing STINKS of another phony confessor. But the DA's made it clear she doesn't care as long as she doesn't have to go up against the Ram lawyers!

Susan Filan saying how the Ramseys cooperated! BS!

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

MSNBC was getting "calls" from RST ahead of time (they are bragging about being FIRST who does that remind you of

That raises my hinky meter big time.

No word from the DA, but plenty of words from the "tipsters"

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I will go so far as to say I don't believe it. Who made the arrest, Smit? Does he have the authority to do so in Thailand?

Even if the arrest has been made, and if this guy confessed to certain elements of the crime, I still won't believe it. Hadden makes me want to puke patting Lacy on the back. It's BS and I will continue to believe that until I see the proof with my own eyes.

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Let us take a moment out to pray for Tricia, whose server is now going to be hammered to pieces by the page refreshes.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

WS has ground to a halt with the traffic. I've never seen so many posters and old regulars on at once!

6. Barbara

Jameson's site is already offline

This "individual" was arrested on unrelated SEX charges

JonBenet was abused BEFORE that night and that night, for a "sex offender" could have been a feast, rather than a paintbrush intrusion

I say BULLS**T

Let's see what they have

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Speculation

WARNING! Speculating on other forums about the name "Inouye".

Who is this?

8. Why_Nut

That play's value has just plummeted. It is officially old news.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"JonBenet was abused BEFORE that night and that night, for a "sex offender" could have been a feast, rather than a paintbrush intrusion"

Yeah, how are they gonna convict him with all the anti-Ram evidence?

10. Barbara

I believe that was the name of the "babysitter" that the Stines used, but they are now saying that he is a 41 year old schoolteacher

11. Barbara

I wonder if they will offer refunds to those who paid for Lou's "cup of coffee" with suspects

My Prediction:

They "arrested" this person for "questioning" in relation to the case

He will eventually be released (as it relates to this case)

This got lots of publicity because even if nothing comes of this, there are so many who will always now think the parents were not involved, which will make life easier for Burke and for John, who can now get his wedding plans in order without the umbrella over his head

Just being extremely cynical here, but I have a really bad feeling

12. Jayelles

Suspect's name is apparently John Karr.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Press conference tomorrow at 4PM.

Has been emailing Patsy!
    Describing murder and the sexual abuse!

She Knew an arrest would be made!

RR

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Knew source of tape, rope, what she was fed, and material used to cover her.

FOX News now.

15. wombat

wombat Member

41 year old schoolteacher from Conyers GA, confessed to elements of crime only person who did it would know, convicted sex offender arrested in Bangkok. Tom bennett is either in Thailand or on his way. Lin Wood is on TV spouting the smarm. I will believe this when the detainee writes out "We are a group of individuals that represent a small foriegn faction.

Our site is tied up - I got thrown out right after I read Why-Nut's call for us to support Tricia as the site goes down - Hang in there, Tricia, and all the other guttagirls and boys!! Nobody's charged with anything yet.

Schiller on MSNBC right now - I think he knew - he says Lou Smit knew.

16. Why_Nut

Hah! So true. Over 90 copies of that play are going to go unsold now, since there is not even the value of "helping" Smit with expenses in his pursuit of his favorite suspect.

Gee, do you think Lacy might manage to find a few dollars in her budget for the investigation as of today?

17. Barbara

We all knew what she was fed and what she was covered with.

As for the tape and the rope; if they haven't matched it, any one of us could say we had duct tape and rope of the same kind that we no longer have and who could say we didn't?

18. Why_Nut

This must be a joke, I hope.

19. Vic

Vic Active Member

What a bunch of crap! He's been emailing Patsy? I'm sure she kept all the "secret" info to herself then, didn't she? Patsy was busy orchestrating things till the very end, wasn't she?

Jamsy is probably peeing her pants in excitement, her site is down.

Why_Nut, you are right about Tricia, she will be slammed with hits! It took me 15 minutes to get on and WS is down, too.

20. Jayelles

She'll probably claim inside knowledge about this suspect - or claim that she was in e-mail contact with him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice