Arrest In Ramsey Case ??????????????????

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

CNN says that the Ramseys knew this guy and always suspected him.
    2nd grade teacher.

sorry, posting bits of what I'm hearing.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

SO it possibly WAS someone with an obsession for Patsy? That is what I always felt. But the news coming through is saying he lived in Georgia? Do you think that is a mistake?

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

MSNBC Lin Wood now.

4. RiverRat

He said that he is not aware if JonBenet knew this person.

Only seen John angry once or twice.

Blaming the Boulder Police Department, pleads with all Americans to behave the way the Ramseys did.

5. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

They said on Fox News, he had been communicating with Patsy for a long time, giving her details on what he did to JB. In the last few days, I read private emails the Patricia Letters that were between Patsy and someone else about this "guy" she was emailing, and said wierd stuff. Thanks Niner :blowkiss:

Could this be the same guy, did she finally come clean to John, apparently Woody didn't know about them, he just said on MSNBC he first heard about this Karr a month ago.

6. RiverRat

Not from me.

7. RiverRat

Lin is reminding all about the importance of Innocent until Proven Guilty even though he has been charged for her murder.

Lin has screamed at Dan Abrahms over this case. Taken case personally. Most important case of his life.

8. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Too much of the case is too easily accessed by the internet. There is too much information out there for much of it to be secret or exclusive. That is what we have been saying all along about how the whole investigation has been compromised. As for this "suspect", even if they convict him it might be based upon "evidence" or "testimony" that he has gleaned while reading on ACR's website, or maybe while POSTING on Jammy's. Pedophiles are by reason of their own "logic" a bunch of :6web: 's anyway.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Somebody PLEASE explain to me why a sex offender (granted, we don't quite know all the details yet) who was truly a stranger/intruder

redressed her
    knew where to find everything like her panties
    FED HER PINEAPPLE?????
    wiped her down
    DID NOT DO MORE DAMAGE SEXUALLY (HE IS A SEX OFFENDER)
    wrapped her in a blanket papoose style to quote JR
    wrote a 3 page ransom note
    did not leave any evidence like hair, fibers, etc

Funny, no mention of a stun gun

I think he might just be a nut!

10. wombat

wombat Member

John’s statement:

“I want to have only very limited comment on today’s arrest because I feel it is extremely important to not only let the justice system operate to its conclusion in an orderly manner, but also to avoid feeding the type of media speculation that my wife and I were subjected to for so many years. I do want to say, however, that the investigation of the individual arrested today in connection with JonBenet’s death was discussed with Patsy and me by the Boulder District Attorney’s office prior to Patsy’s death in June. So Patsy was aware that authorities were close to making an arrest in the case and had she lived to see this day, would no doubt have been as pleased as I am with today’s development almost 10 years after our daughter’s murder.â€

Well, at least Patsy lived to see 1997, John.

11. RiverRat

Dr. Lee saying on MSNBC crime scene confusing, three page long note, bonus amount figure same as ransom, male DNA now can be crucial?! Happy for family, however physical evidence has to confirm this arrest.

Conection to Conyers, GA?

12. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

They said on Fox News, when he confessed he gave details that were not ever made public. Also, if he's guilty, this guy is a repeated sex offender, maybe he kept souveniers? Anyone have any other guesses to what we've never heard about he would reveal?

This is one trial I hope is covered on CTV live!

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Someone has posted on ACR that Dr Lee said the guys's DNA "matched". I wonder if this was DNA-x?

14. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Has Tricia talked with Steve Thomas and confirmed that details were kept hidden or that this was a person of intrest.?

I plugged into the internet and about messed my pants when I saw the headlines!!

15. RiverRat

John Mark Karr.

Some connection to Conyers, Georgia.

16. wombat

wombat Member

Suspect's name is John Mark Karr, according to MSNBC quoting FBI.

17. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Argggggggg. the biggest news in 10 years and I'm going to be off line for the whole weekend!

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I agree with Barbara, I agree with the FBI, this guy is not the killer, and I expect him soon to be released....at least in the JonBenet case although they might get him for past crimes.

Too many inconsistancies for the Ramseys to not be involved...and what else is hidden from the public reguarding the murder? Precious little if anything. If he was corresponding with Patsy perhaps she revealed these details.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I want to see this guy's handwriting prior to JonBenet's murder and his handwriting now.

A lot of perverts/murderers confess to crimes they haven't committed just to get the notoriety and attention. I also think he'd rather be in an American jail vs. a Thailand jail.

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Dr. Lee was very very very very cautious

He said we still have the handwriting to check

And the DNA (which doesn't seem to have been checked)

AND the other circumstances in this case have to be checked

I think this guy is just a big nut who was able to be arrested based on his e mails to Patsy and his talk about JonBenet and not wanting to go to prison in Thailand on the current sex charges, taking his chances in the U.S.A.

This is great publicity, but I think it is going nowhere

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice