Arrest In Ramsey Case ??????????????????

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

2 hits on addressesGoogle for John Karr - Georgia:

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

This guy was arrested on unrelated sex charges, according to the news reports I've been hearing. He also had information about the JBR crime. Maybe Bennett is going to Thailand to make an arrest; however, it's more likely he's going there to interview this guy to see if he's legit or a nutcase. And, what about extradition? Doesn't Thailand have extradition laws? There's too much not being said.

It will take a lot more than some nut e-mailing Patsy and saying he knew the origin of the tape and rope to convince me, since not even the police know the origin of the tape and rope. Anyone can confess to anything. I'll believe it when I see the evidence.

Reminds me of all the announcements of an arrest that have been made in the Natalie Aruba case. Not one of them ever panned out.

Sorry, guys, I'm certainly not getting all excited about this.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Patsy claimed she only read the first few lines of the three page ransom note and yet was able to tell the 911 operator it was signed by S.B.T.C.

Oh yeah and she hung up on the operator and called all their friends over and John didn't stop her.

Plus John noticed a strange van in the alley and after watching it for a few minutes decided it couldn't be a monitoring foreign faction.

4. tylin

tylin Banned

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

• Name: John Karr

• Nationality: USA

• Starting Date: Not Specified

• Desired Location: Not Specified

• Desired Housing: Not Specified

• Birth Date: Not Mentioned

• Marital Status: Single

• Desired Teaching Level: Children

• Desired Pay Per Month: Not Specified

• Degree: Bachelor of Science at Regents

College in New York

· Education

- Bachelor of Science at Regents College in

New York

· Experience

- Seoul, Korea: I was a classroom teacher of English

for children aged 6 to 12. Duties included planning

lessons, conducting classes as the sole teacher in

the classroom, making assignments, and issuing

grades. I taught 22 classes per week. The classes

were 45 minutes in duration with an average class

size of 18.

- Heemstede, Netherlands: I volunteered as an

English teacher at an atheneum school, planning

and conducting activities revolving around English

and the U.S. culture.

- Primary School Teacher (1996-2001 and Currently)

in some of the most prestigious schools in the

United States, working with children from high

profile families. I have taught all classes to

elementary students including English, Math,

Science, Reading, Social Studies, History, and

Computer Technology. I have taught Physical

Education with large groups of 100 to 150

students, ages 5 to 10. I have worked with large

groups of children in school plays.

- Private English, Reading and Math Tutor (1996-

2001) for elementary students ages 8 to 12 on a

private basis for an hourly rate.

Attached Files:

6. Show Me

Perhaps Patsy was leaking info during the emails? Not sure what that was all about.

Hiring a PR firm not a week after the murder....what innocent person needs a PR firm?

Doing an interview on national tv not a week after the murder claiming you'd cooperate with LE then stonewalling the LE for months.

Hiring a buddy lawyer of the DA....oh wait that's corruption, or conflict of interest.

Stupid intruder forgot his pen, paper, rope, paintbrush and had to use Patsy's.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm curious to know the sex offense he was being held on. For all we know, he could have been arrested for sex with an underage girl about 17 which would not quite put him in the category of child pedophile of this magnitude and crime

I am quite pessimistic

8. Show Me

Did they get a DNA sample from the 'suspect'?

Does he have degraded DNA?

9. RiverRat

Trip Da Mouth is extremely hopefull - if this is a good arrest.

Still on MSNBC here folks - BPD too focused, shifted investigation from BPD to BDA and then broader possibilities were explored.

WHO HAS THIS CASE NOW?????

BPD or BDA?

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

OMG - he looks like sketchman!

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Exactly!
    Guess the RST forgot all those facts.

12. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

First things first ... this guy did NOT murder JonBenet. There are MOUNTAINS of evidence piled on the Ramsey umbrella ... and NOTHING pointing to an intruder. Trust in what we know.

... as much as I'd like JonBenet's killer arrested, this is NOT the guy.

From the little that I have heard, Karr (or is it Kerr?) was NOT arrested or expedited on the charge of murder. All indications are that he had KNOWLEDGE of stuff that only the killer should knew. So the question becomes ... "Who gave him that information ... and why?"

Think Susan Stine. Think of impersonating a police officer. Think of the early Jameson days. Think FRAMING a CHUMP!!!

My understanding is that (and it's fragmentary so far) is that the guy did NOT confess to the murder. He simply admitted that he had "knowledge". Soooo ... why did he need to be arrested and extradited? My guess? He would have had to have paid his own way back to the States to testify unless he was forcibly extradited. This way the government would cover all associated costs.

He's a WITNESS ... not the killer. Watch.

...YumYum

13. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

... also ... does Lacy have a tough re-election campaign coming up in November? Nothing like a high profile arrest today, even if charges are dropped tomorrow (ie. after the election). A very Rove-like tactic.

Just a thot.

...YumYum

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And as KK pointed out to me on the phone today, the guy wants a free flight back to a US prison instead of facing a sex crimes sentence in Thailand. I'm waiting too WY...sounds too darned convenient for me!

15. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Does Colorado have the death penalty? If it does, then the person(s) found guilty of this crime would face the death penalty ... no? My point? Well, a LOT on countries refuse extradition if there is a possibility of a death sentence. Does Thailand have such a non-extradition policy?

...Just Curious

16. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

How do you commit a sex crime in bangkok?

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Not if conveniently there is a plea bargain, eh? They would take the DP right on off that table. This is the best Ramsey scam yet don't you think?

18. wombat

wombat Member

Yes. If this is what BDA has in mind they are completely without shame.

I was wondering that myself. Can't you just buy children there?

19. RiverRat

CNN reported that Karr was in contact with someone on the Internet.

Any guesses?
    RR

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: uh huh!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice