Atlanta 2000

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 27, 2003.

1. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

ACR:

"I wonder if there was a "need" for "somebody" to get a video tape of
    Miss Dilson speaking directly to the Ramseys to throw into the
    "cover my :(:(:(" category so the Ramseys could vouch "after the
    fact" of the DOI account so it would be changed from Dilson's story
    "first party" to Pam to making it appear as Dilson story was given
    directly to the Ramseys (via the video tape)? Just a thought."

I think your thought could be right on track. That video was not made for home entertainment. I have no doubt that the video of Dilson was made for the sole purpose of using in somewhere in the Ramseys defense.

It was a subject matter for much discussion and planning. Patsy stayed out of this in the background? Can't remember if she talked to Dilson? Yeah, and pigs fly.

2. Spade

Spade Member

Hi Tec boot

The swamp mistress and her gang of ABK are spinning that FWIII told LE he owned Hi-tec boots. WRONG!!!!!

Fact: Bruce Levin told Patsy that FWIII said to LE that BURKE owned Hi-tec boots.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Informative interesting thread

Can we forward this thread to Tom Bennett, the new investigator, or will he find his way here himself? I hope so!

Thank you Spade; ACandyrose for "your sharp thinking" and
    Easywriter for all the new information I have read here today.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I love the way Jameson thinks she knows what every person currently living said to the Grand Jury. I don't think she even knows anymore when she's lying.

Yeah as if Fleet White has her on speed dial.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Great to have this confirmation. Tricia!

I can't believe we are getting this chance to confirm all we have written about for the last few years Tricia. So glad you have your forum where you can allow Spade the freedom to post his transcripts without him being ridiculed.

6. AK

AK Member

What is...

...ABK?

Can we avoid the cutesy abbreviations, please? They don't work for people like me who can't read every word. Thanks.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I was too embarrassed to say I didn't know what that meant either. ME NO UNDERSTAND.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

A.B.K???

All Bull Krap?

Aging Butch Krowd?

All Butt Kissers?

Annoying Believer of Krebs?

RR
    (RottenRat)

9. Spade

Spade Member

John & Holly

The version of the interviews being posted at the swamp have numerous omissions. The transcript I posted of the Atlanta interviews was made from videotapes provided to several media outlets by LinWad. SueSwamp claims the same source but if that is true, then someone has made significant alterations.

In John's interview, he is asked repeatedly about a reward and the use of the internet to publicize. During this exchange, John says that their internet activities are run by HOLLY. When I 1st read this over a year ago, I personally checked Ellis Armistead's office and was told that they did not, nor had they ever, employed a Holly. (In the 1998 interviews, it was established that Ellis' office controlled the Ramsey web site)

WHY IS HOLLY'S NAME REDACTED FROM THE TRANSCRIPTS SUESWAMP IS POSTING?

Is the Holly that John Ramsey refers to Debbie Regimenti? Was Debbie running the Ramsey's internet activites in 2000? Is LinWad behind Debbie's slander of the Whites?

WHY IS HOLLY'S NAME REDACTED FROM THE TRANSCRIPSTS SUESWAMP IS POSTING?

10. Spade

Spade Member

Atlanta

I will make a complete set of Atlanta interview transcripts available to Tricia/FFJ in the next few days.

Read for yourselves how fibers from Patsy's jacket were found in the paint tray, on the duct tape, on the blanket, AND WOUND INTO THE LIGATURE AROUND JONBENET'S NECK.

Read for yourselves how FIBERS FROM JOHN RAMSEY'S BLACK SHIRT WERE FOUND IN THE CROTCH OF JONBENET'S PANTIES.

LinWad and SueSwamp try to imply that LE is misleading John and Patsy with the questions about fibers to which I reply : B***S***!!!

When you are done, you will understand why I call SueSwamp and her ship of fools the ABK.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2003
  11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Spade

Damn, what more does LE want to prosecute this murder?

Is Keenan the one in the Rams back pocket, like Hunter was?

Transcript shows even Hunter thought Patsy was a prime suspect....

12. Elle

Elle Member

Re: Atlanta

All of the above, Spade, and not one person in "Law Enforcement" with the courage to at least CHARGE the Ramseys, or ARREST them. Preferably the latter! Makes me lose faith in
    your American Justice system. I'm absolutely hopping mad!

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The info on "Holly" was also posted in the "Mystery Woman" forum about a month ago. It was interesting then but now even more so.

To me this just proves the level of intelligence on the part of Sue Bennett and LinWad.

By redacting the name "Holly" they have drawn attention to it.

Why redact the name? Who is "Holly?" Is Holly Debbie R.?

Just what is John talking about when he says Holly handles his internet issues? ( paraphrasing)

Compelling info. Thanks for redacting Holly's name. Made me realize just how much the Ramseys didn't want us to know about Holly.

Also if the transcript Spade is posting is incorrect I wonder why Lin Wood hasn't made any effort, in an official way, to correct this?

The inaction speaks louder than any action Lin Wood would take.

14. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Tristan

I believe Holly wanted us to know how involved she was, or should I say Judge Holly? Her posts were very adament, and like she knew something we didn't know.

If the Rams wanted people to "stay under" they wouldn't hire such duffuses as the Krebs gang. (including Stine in there too)

15. Spade

Spade Member

Fibers

The questions asked by Bruce Levin about fibers were well thought out before they were asked. For example he established that Patsy had never worn her red jacket to the basement; or when she painted; before he told her at least 4 different ways that fibers from her jacket had been found on the duct tape that covered JonBenet's mouth, in the paint tray, on the blanket, AND WOUND INTO THE LIGATURE WRAPPED AROUND JONBENET'S NECK.

These questions took LinWad by surprise and he started interrupting. If Hal Haddon or Pat Furman had been present they would have stopped LW before he went over the top. However, it was Mike Kane who finally said that LinWad was an "obstructor". I agree with Mike.

The section that SueSwamp posted of Patsy's Atlanta interview where Patsy tries to keep Priscilla White "under the bus" is absolute fiction.

16. purr

purr Active Member

how frustrating ..........

to have this evidence.........

and nothing........nothing

has been done to cuff the ramsey's
    and throw them in jail.

Dear God,
    Please let someone come forward to
    let the truth come out.......
    and the Boulder officials
    to open a new investigation into
    the death of JonBenet Ramsey.

Please, I beg you, Dear God!!!!

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Spade

Would Armistead be able to testify for the prosecution at Patsy's trial?

I never heard of there being a private eye-client privilege.

I bet that guy knows plenty. I think he resigned from RST because he has a conscience.

18. Spade

Spade Member

Armisted

testified at the GJ. He dispises LinWad but I think he is subject to the same restrictions as Haddon. You are right, he knows plenty and I heard hasn't been paid in full.

19. Nikeo

Nikeo Member

Re: Atlanta

The question of the day is what is Keenan doing with this evidence and that judge who recently declared there was an intruder, why did she not see this evidence? What about the grand jury, did they hear this evidence?

If I had been on the grand jury and they had evidence that John's fibers had been found in the underpants, that would have been enough for me.

My God, is all of Boulder that blind and corrupt?

20. AK

AK Member

My guess is...

...the complicating factor is, and always has been, who did what, when.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice