Atlanta 2000

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 27, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I agree 100% with Fedora X on this one. I feel that if only one Ramsey parent had been home with Jonbenet that night, an arrest would have happened long ago. To this day, I don't think anyone's gotten the story quite right about what occured that night, including me. The Ramseys, love them or hate them, have been brilliant in insulating themselves and making sure the truth never gets out.

But an "intruder?" Preposterous. Sorry but that theory doesn't even pass the giggle test.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Never thought about this one before..."one parent being present"...makes you think!

No, Bob, we've never heard the truth, and there was NO INTRUDER! I agree with you and Fedora X!

3. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

My thoughts exactly, FedX!! BTW, you and Spade are being "slammed" by Candy at CS. I would come to your defense, but I am having trouble understanding what she is saying.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Good Lord. This case is filled with people who are out of their minds.

First Candy is blaming Spade and Fedorax for Kobe Bryant's accuser's indentity being exposed...I don't even know how to dignify that type of charge with a response. It's like blaming Candy for Susan Bennett for doctoring the transcripts of the 2000 Atlanta Interviews with the Ramseys.

Speaking of which. I believe Susan Bennett is claiming the name "Holly" is not mentioned by John Ramsey in the Atlanta Interview.

This is a page from the transcript taken directly from the video.

Look at the last line.

5. Tricia

Here is the end of John's sentence

6. Tricia

I'm going to try and make the "Holly" name clearer

7. Tricia

My scanner isn't the best but in real life John Ramsey clearly says, "HOLLY."

Susan Bennet, in her own mind, believes she has credibility. When we all know she doesn't.

8. Spade

Spade Member

WHY?

I HAVE A PERSONAL NEED TO SHOUT...PLEASE EXCUSE

WHY IS HOLLY'S NAME REDACTED FROM SUESWAMP'S TRANSCRIPTS?

WHY DOES SUESWAMP LIE SAYING THAT HOLLY'S NAME WASN'T THERE IN THE 1ST PLACE?

IS JOHN RAMSEY'S "HOLLY" .. DEBBIE THE FAKE JUDGE?

The truth about Debbie R. is that she has an appointed job in the Maryland judical system. One wonders if the judge who appointed her is a UFO fruitcake and professional slanderer also?

ARE LINWAD AND/OR SUESWAMP DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE SLANDER OF THE WHITE FAMILY?

9. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Bennett posting it as "Ollie"

I can see where Spade's transcript (from the scanned graphics Tricia hs offered) does look like the name given by John Ramsey as "Holly." Spade's transcript was done from a video tape, right? So there is a possibility that the person who did the transcript thought they heard the name "Holly" for the name "Ollie" since they obviously rhyme.

From the transcript that Susan Bennett is posting on her forum she is showing the name as "Ollie."

1 site, I believe.
    2 Q. Who maintains that?
    3 A. Ollie and I guess -- you can do
    4 that yourself and have an internet service.
    5 Q. You understand there is a reward
    6 that is listed on your internet site?
    7 A. (Witness nodded head
    8 affirmatively).
    9 Q. Is that that ramseyfamily.com?

ACandyrose
    http://www.acandyrose.com

10. Spade

Spade Member

ACandyRose

IMO Ollie Gray would be an odd choice to run the Ramsey internet site but I don't understand most of the Ramsey's choices. My transcript says "Holly". A company that advertises management of web pages is listed two addresses away from Debbie's home.

Ollie's partner, St Augustine or something like that, is a computer guy. He and Ollie were the dummies that went on 48 hours talking about the suspect djour as watching JonBenet ride her bike up and down the alley the previous summer. JonBenet received her 1st bike the day before her death.

11. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

First Candy is blaming Spade and Fedorax for Kobe Bryant's accuser's indentity being exposed...

Ok, Spade and Fedora- Fess up.....how much did the Globe pay you for the photo on this week's cover? LOL

12. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Re: ACandyRose

Spade,

I also thought it was odd when I heard that Ollie Gray was the one who was suppose to own or maintain the ramseyfamily web site. I thought it was odd that the Ramsey family didn't own the web site.

And yes I can see that your transcript does in fact use the name of "Holly." There is no doubt about that.

By the way, thanks for sharing all of the information you have brought to this forum in the last month or so. I'm all eyes and ears and taking it all in. :D

ACandyRose
    http://www.acandyrose.com

13. Elle

Elle Member

Ollie, Hollie ... and maybe Molly????

Thank Goodness I'm not involved in this discussion of:

Ollie and Holly, because my eyes see this as Molly:D

Quite a space at the top of this letter above in Tricia's post. Could be taken for an M ....but surely there must be proof elsewhere other than this???

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Has anyone ever actually seen Morgan and Holly together in the same room?

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bob

A CandyRose did have their pictures up a while back. They were taken during the Meet Mame and Never Be The Same Kool-aid party at JudgeMentals' house.

Trust Me.............they are as pretty on the outside as they are on the inside.

:yuck:
    RR

16. Dreamer

Dreamer Member

Spade, "JonBenet received her 1st bike the day before her death." I believe I have seen a pic and read that JonBenet rode a little two wheeler with training wheels. Maybe I read it was decorated for a parade. That may be the bike they were talking about.

BobC, yes, I have.

RR, they are both attractive ladies regardless of their opinions.

To me, the first letter in "Holly" it is neither an H or a M, as compared to the other H's and M's in the document. Although it is very blurry.

Also, Holly does not run an internet business, no one I know would go to her for help in that area. LOL

17. Tricia

The "H" did not come out clearly at all. I can tell you, without question, that it is an "H."

Didn't the swampthing omit the name, be it "holly or "ollie" all together when she posted the transcript?

If so then it's rather convenient to all of a sudden say, "well ok there is a name but it's OLLIE."

Spin Spin Spin.

18. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

I could swear that it says "Holly" in the National Enquirer book-near the rear. I lent my book to a neighbor so i can't look it up, but I am 99% sure it's in there too.

I am positive it's somewhere, in another transcript or this book, as I heard it before. I am 100% sure of this.

19. Spade

Spade Member

Holly/Ollie

My transcripts say Holly but I tend to agree with SueSwamp that it is Ollie. RamseyFamily.com was a scam anyway so who cares who ran it.

20. AK

AK Member

RR, LOL, you crack me up!

I would bet it's a typo and should be Ollie. But if we gave skid marks to JudgeMental just for a few days, we've served a good purpose.

I don't even have a password at CS now and it's not worth posting there anyway since it's a dead zone, but I also don't know what that goofball is talking about. All I have ever said is that I have friends at the tabs, and for this suddenly I'm the person who outed Kobe's accuser?! Balderdash! I also have a friend who is a U.S. Senator and I know several stars of hit sitcoms. I don't talk about them because they don't care about this case, as the folks at the tabs do. I have always made that clear!

For someone who used to be careful with research and had an ability to separate rumor from fact, Candy has done a 180. She is now repeating malicious and erroneous postings from jerks that I have neither acknowledged nor denied because who I am is unimportant. I don't want to know anyone else's identity either. That's the point of anonymous posting. I'm very happy with the mutually deeply shallow friendships we all have. :D

There was a time when she asked me to help Darnay for something and I was reluctant to contact him because I didn't want to reveal myself to him, or by extension, to her. As far as I know he's listed in the phone book, so if I ever had some burning need to contact him I could have. He's lucky I didn't call him. I'd still be yelling!

Candy can be mad all she wants at my comments, but I'll repeat: I cut no slack for anyone. If someone has a legal, ethical or moral obligation to perform a task, then screws up, on this case or any other, they are going to be smacked upside the head by me. I'm an equal opportunity critic. I expect competence and when there's clear proof that is lacking, look out! Darnay abandoned his clients and never should have waded in that pool in the first place. The more Candy keeps yapping to defend him, the more I will go on countering her blather. She's so desperate to know someone even tangentially connected with this case, she's lost all objectivity. And that detracts from all the usefullness she offers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice