Atlanta 2000

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 27, 2003.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Darnay Hoffman

Hoffman blew all his credibilty and decency with me when he became a mentor for the cruel and hideous slimeball, Joel Steinberg.

Hoffman doesn't give a $h!t about JonBenet or any abused child. It's all about him.

2. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Maybe we all ought to chip in and buy Sweetie pie some medication. It looks like hers ran out. I get emails every day for things like *ProZack. Do you think that might help?

Or maybe she is having lots of bad hair days. We could chip in and get her a new wig. Maybe Spade can ask Bonita where Posner got his.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

If the Boulder D.A., The B.P.D., The F.B.I., the C.I.A., CHiPS, the US Marines, the Navy, Diana Ross and the Supremes, OR ANYONE, had a problem with what is being posted at FFJ.....Don't you think I would have been contacted? Don't you think Spade would have been contacted?

The way Candy talks Spade and I are about to be captured by the SWAT team and hog tied...come to think of it.....some of the local SWAT guys around here are pretty cute....BRING IT ON...:)

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

wasn't there 'rumors' that Patsy went out after they all got home to meet here 'lover' ?? and one parent left at home....

Patsy comes back from her 'meeting' finds JR in JB's bedroom - whack with that flashlite.... tiring to hit JR and by mistake hits JonBenet... that's been my theory all along - and that's JMHO! of course!:)

edited for a bunch of typos!:-(

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

So are you saying Lin 'set-up' Lee Hill?? That's where all this 'slander' started!!

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

well I'm glad someone asked!! :) he did say what is was 'somewhere', but don't recall where!

so - what does it stand for, please Spade?:rolleyes:

7. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy and her lover???

Niner. There are a few posters on the forum who think this is exactly what happened (?).

About Patsy and a lover (?) I hardly think Patsy had time for a romantic rendezvous with all she had to do before leaving for Charlevoix early the next morning. It just doesn't fit! I personally haven't come across any information about Patsy having a boyfriemd, just John having a mistress for two years while he was married to his first wife, Lucinda.

8. Spade

Spade Member

ABK

ABK=Associate(of)/Assistant(to) Baby Killers my personal response to BORG.

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

But that's just it - she wasn't finished with everything the nite before... didn't she still have presents to wrap, pack.... anyone? And also I thought I 'heard' this 'lover' was either a banker or some kind of financial consultant type person....

10. Elle

Elle Member

Sidetracked away from the factual evidence

Yes, Niner, Patsy must have been harrassed that night with all she had to do. This was why Steve Thomas thought she may have snapped and lost her temper with JonBenét. if she found her little girl in a wet or soiled bed.

Speculating about a boyfriend is just the same as the intruder story, it leads you away from the factual evidence which was found in the Ramsey home. This is what has to be concentrated on more than these invisible ghosts which just sidetrack you.

I was just reading a headline from "Cold Case Files" recently.
    "EVIDENCE SPEAKS WHEN VICTIMS CAN'T" How true!

We have the ransom note; the notepad; the garrotte; the paintbrush shaft from Patsy's box; fibers which match Patsy Ramsey's red and black jacket.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Just supposing...

What if Patsy came forward now, with great remorse, and admitted she accidentally killed JonBenet?

Would she be fortunate enough to get a jury like Robert Durst had? He admitted to killing his neighbor accidentally. Then he dismembered the body and fed it to the fishies.

Still, a brilliant lawyer was able to persuade a not-so-bright jury that there was too much reasonable doubt to convict.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe when donkeys fly!

Maybe when donkeys fly Lurker (?)
    :cool:

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

But Elle....

Patsy is a Christian who is suffering from a recurrence of Stage 4 cancer. You would think she would want to make a clean breast of it, before meeting her Maker. After all, she won't have Haddon or Wood at her side at the Particular Judgment.

14. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Niner, FYI, Durst is still in jail awaiting trial on lesser charges in that case and still a prime suspect in the disappearance of his wife, which case has been resurrected as a result of this neighbor "incident." Still, I was dumbfounded at the verdict. Maybe they'll nail him for his wife….

Lurker: "Patsy is a Christian who is suffering from a recurrence of Stage 4 cancer. You would think she would want to make a clean breast of it, before meeting her Maker. After all, she won't have Haddon or Wood at her side at the Particular Judgment."

According to the tenets of born-again Christianity, we don't have to make defense before the Lord for our sins in order to spend eternity in heaven. That was done at the Cross by the shedding of Christ's blood in our behalf. He was the sacrifice that reconciled us to God the Father and guaranteed our place in eternity with Him. I believe this was the intent of the signature on the ransom note -- Victory! S.B.T.C -- Whatever "sins" JonBenet was deemed to have committed on earth, her victory, or place in eternity, is guaranteed by Christ's sacrifice at the Cross, or "saved by the Cross." From the author's perspective, the tragedy of JB's death was overcome by the victory of spending eternity in heaven.

It could also be the author's declaration of her own victory, that no matter what she had done on earth, she was guaranteed a heavenly place so no matter what punishment/restitution she would be required to make on earth, eternity would be her victory. Perhaps Ms. Virginia Ham had a brief moment of remorse….

I believe this belief is what contributes to both the Ramseys' smugness. Money bought their freedom here, Jesus bought their freedom there. They can't lose! They, like OJ, are just so INDIGNANT that they have to suffer ruination of their public image over it all...

15. Elle

Elle Member

Seven years so far, Lurker!

Patsy's had seven years to have the "remorse" you speak of, Lurker, and so far there hasn't been one sign of it. I understand where you're coming from. I just don't think Patsy Ramsey is the type who would ever confess, and as much as Lin Wood has bragged about the Ramseys being exonerated, many of the public think otherwise, because all the evidence still leads back to the Ramseys. There's just no escaping this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice