Atlanta Altercation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Kelly

Kelly Member

JonBenet was reported to have not been feeling well on Christmas Day, and spent part of the day in bed according to her mother. Her mother also said something about JonBenet watching Burke and his friends play in Burke's room. I would like to know if any of Burke's friends recall seeing JonBenet that day.

I have never trusted Don Paugh in this whole thing. He did leave on standby on the 24th, and I have not heard one person other than the Ramsey's and Susan Stine say they saw JonBenet on Christmas. It's a possibility that something had happened to JonBenet involving Don Paugh, and she was ill or wounded beyond hope from it. Patsy would not humiliate herself, and her family by taking JonBenet for help, because something may have been obvious that would of destroyed what was left of their family. I think Don Paugh knows or was involved in what happened, and when it became obvious to John and Patsy that their was no hope for JonBenet, they finished her off then staged it.

I've wondered if what Fleet and Priscilla are keeping to themselves is that JonBenet wasn't at their house for the Christmas evening dinner, and they were given some excuse they later realized was false. Don Paugh got his gun when he heard that Fleet was coming to his home to confront John about cooperating with the police.

IMO, Patsy came from an incestous family. Don Paugh has always had control of everyone when it comes to that. Many times it goes from generation to generation, and because of the control and fear nobody knows how to stop it. They only know how to hide it, or in some cases for the love of their father, the wives, mothers, and daughters invite it.

2. heymom

heymom Member

They only know how to hide it, or in some cases for the love of their father, the wives, mothers, and daughters invite it.

Tell me you just didn't imply that females INVITE incest. Please tell me you didn't mean that. No one INVITES incest. It is a physical invasion and no victim wants such a thing. It's shameful and terrible and causes all sorts of psychological and physical problems. It is a violation of boundaries caused by one person having more power than another, and using that power for physical gratification.

I'm sorry, part of your theory I might agree with (Don Paugh's involvement) but you totally lost me at the end.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

ME TOO!
    :devil:

4. Kelly

Kelly Member

No, I did not mean women invite incest. When it has gone on forever in a family, all the women know how to do is enable it, knowingly or not. :banghead:

5. heymom

heymom Member

Well, you are still on thin ice with me. You are still saying that women "enable" incest, as if they have an active role to play. VICTIMS of incest do not enable it - they experience it as a done-unto by a doer that is more powerful.

If a woman has experienced sexual molestation in her childhood, it is true that she might not protect her own child the same way you and I would. She might not be aware or she might be in denial that her molester would also molest her child. She might continue to be afraid of her molester even though she is an adult and no longer his victim.

Is that what you mean? :poke:

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

don't think so

I believe the Whites have pictures (haven't been released though) of their Christmas party and I don't know for a fact, but I believe, they have pictures with JBR in them.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

If they do, I wish they'd release at least one of them. At least then I'd have an answers to a few of my questions.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

They can't release them. The photos were taken in as evidence by the BPD. That's why none of them have ever been seen.

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks Cherokee! I wasn't sure if the BPD had all the photos or not. Again my ignorance of the case goes before me. lol

10. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

What Pasy's sister Polly noticed at her parents home was that Fleet White was quarreling angrily with her brother-in-law John. Patsy was standing to one side of them while Fleet hovered over JOhn telling him that he had to go back to Boulder and help the police.

This is why I have doubts about FW's knowledge of what happened. Why would FW try to convince John of going back to Boulder and help the BPD arrest him for obstruction of justice and his wife for murder? Why didn't FW tell JR to go back and confess? Is FW and IDIer?

11. sboyd

sboyd Member

FW is not an IDI'r from what I can tell by his writings.

12. Paradox

Then what is he, that you can tell by his writings?

13. Paradox

Uh hu.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

I'm going to give my 2 cents worth. I don't think there's any doubt who FW suspects of killing and covering up JonBenet's murder...I'm quite sure Fleet believes Patsy and John are the perps....the only perps.

15. Paradox

FW to JR; John go back to Boulder and help the police to arrest you and your wife!

I don't think so.

16. Little

Little Member

I have no way of knowing anything Paradox, but JMHO, Fleet White couldn't understand the "why" of John & Patsy's behavior. To him it just made absolutely no sense that they didn't camp on LE's doorstep. That's what he would have done. I would have to guess that later on down the road that their refusal to do so began to draw an ugly picture of their reasoning.

Little

17. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, Little, I agree - Fleet may have believed the story that JR and PR were telling, at first, but perhaps the body being "discovered," JR's actions, etc. began to plant a seed of confusion and doubt, and at that point, he wasn't sure if they actually had any part in JonBenet's death. If they WERE innocent, he would not have been able to understand their actions, so really, it's as though he was beseeching them to return to Boulder and disprove his growing understanding that they weren't innocent.

18. Little

Little Member

That's the way my thoughts traveled with this heymom. To me Fleet must have felt so absolutely betrayed with his loyalty to the Ramseys. I can't imagine initially feeling that panic that JonBenet had been kidnapped, trying to do anything I could to try to help. He has been criticized in some circles for taking copious notes that morning, but to me it seemed like he was just doing that to try to help with making a history of what was happening because, for one thing, it was the only thing he could do at that point in time. When things are frantic memories are not clear on the sequence of events.

To me, Fleet's actions are one of the few things that make sense in this case.

Little

19. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, it makes sense to take notes - it's similar to when someone is going to the doctor for something serious, and one always takes a friend or family member along so that he or she can take notes, because you don't always hear everything the doctor says, can't take it all in. I would probably be doing that in Fleet's situation - I ALWAYS take notes! I'm usually the only one with a legal pad, scribbling, in whatever meeting I'm in...

But before you ask, NO, I did NOT write the ransom novel! :)

I'm fairly sure that the Whites must have seen the Ramsey's stab others in the back, but probably thought it would never happen to them. That's called denial, I think. Over the week after JonBenet's death, it must have started to occur to them that John and Patsy were also leaving them to face LE alone, when John and Patsy had more to offer LE than the Whites. And then I'm sure John said other things. I wonder if LE indicated to the Whites that both John and Patsy had implicated them in the killing?

20. Paradox

Only if he bought the load-o-crap the R's were selling.

He's either an IDI or and ADI. (Where's the alien smiley?)

My wife's money is on the alien did it, for FW.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice